birds of a feather ;; drizzle

fireflypaw.png
@Drizzlepaw

He wants nothing more than to see his sisters, craves their presence- he's so alone without them, his still living siblings in a whole different Clan. Could he blame the world, for taking them from him? Was Howlpaw really dead because they didn't pay enough attention to her whereabouts? Was it their fault, for his sister's disappearance? That Rogue had told them of her death- that he had killed her and hid her body. His teeth clench as he shoves sprouts of an unknown herb into a hole of the medicine den, marching out blindly with his tail fluffed up. His anger is short lived as he bumps into a familiar form, scarred face lifting to look at the apprentice.

"Drizzlepaw!" He chimes out the name, almost sing-songish in a way. "Stars, am I glad to see you." He chirps, moving aside to allow the apprentice to join his side if he so wished. "What'cha up to?" As if his bad mood had been whisked away, he babbles his excitement to see his friend.

Reactions: RoseTintedMoon
Drizzlepaw wasn’t feeling that great himself, anxiety about the state of the clan clawing at him. He hasn’t been a part of SkyClan for that long, sure, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. He wants to be the best clanmate he can be, and unlike his mother prior, he would stay by their sides no matter what.

Most likely unintentionally with how his mood was, he finds that he quickly makes his way to Fireflypaw, and he relaxes as he finds his presence welcomed. “Hello Firefly! I’m glad to see you too,” he replies genuinely, sitting next to the medicine cat apprentice.

“I’m not up to anything currently. Just…lost in thought I suppose.” Drizzlepaw hums, wondering what the other cat’s feelings were. “How are you holding up?” He asks.​