backwritten BITTERNESS REMAINS ✦₊⁺ FADINGPAW

Feb 26, 2024
It seems distant now, sunrises spent in the swallowing darkness, barely anything to keep himself entertained. Besides the shuffling of his own paws, pressed into the ground. Head bent low towards the ground, as he silently drifts towards his one and tolerable friend. Sounds of voices– the talkative bunch, an ear flicked as he let his long - limbs takes him towards the apprentice's den.

He pokes his head through the entrance of the den, eyes narrowed at some of the younger apprentice curiously looking at him. He curls his lip up in disgust, at the younger ones looks. Don't look at me, you flies. "Tch." Clicking his tongue, he pushes through the den with a tail thump as his brows furrowed. Head tilted up slightly as he spotted one pointed coat, cream fading into oranges paired with a stumpy tail.

He shuffles towards the other's nest, plopping his rump next to it, while he angled his feathered ears down. He doesn't... really know how to do this comfort thing. He lets dark lips part, speaking towards Fadingpaw curling his messy tail tightly around his paws. "You're mentor... is a piece of shit." He bluntly states, voice low as he darted his gaze around the apprentice's den.
EpC61GT.png
  • ooc. @Fadingpaw
  • temp deerpaw reference
    b98dd8474182f7acce14e38f16159019c7459f6e.pnj
  • ( I-I CAN'T H-HANDLE IT! ) ˚₊‧꒰ა ♰ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ DEERPAW. ╱ thunderclan apprentice
    ⸝⸝ amab ; HE / HIM ; 9 MOONS OLD & AGES EVERY 26TH.
    homosexual, ace / not actively looking / open to puppy-crushes
    a scrawny longhaired black/dark ginger tortoiseshell tom with low white and hazel eyes.
    thoughts ; "Speech, 4d4344" ; attacks only
    may powerplay minor harm ╱ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    smells like mud &. damp earth musk
    all opinions are ic! he's morbid and he sucks </3

biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by calzone

[ ༻ ☼ ༺ ] Aside from doing chores, Fadingpaw had found herself more and more in the apprentice's den, her blue eyes glued to her paws, almost in a dazed like fashion, something she did not allow any others to see so when she heard the approaching sound of paw steps the girl blinked a bit before looking over towards Deerpaw while a gentle smile pried forcefully onto her lips as she listened to her friend's words before glancing away and letting a soft sigh slip from her maw. "I...know, but it's not like I have much of a choice and...and at first I felt honored to have been given a mentor of Howlingstar's kin but..." Her claws dug into the soft moss before her as she tried to keep that facade of a smile on her maw.

"But he brought our leader dishonor. How can I feel honored when my mentor... killed our leader in cold blood?" she whispered shaking her head slightly before looking at her friend still carrying a smile on her lips and not allowing herself to be sad in front of her friend even if she felt hollowed on the inside. "I'm sure starclan is just testing me, you know? Maybe they just want to see...to see...if..." she trailed off, her thoughts escaping her mind in her attempts to make up some excuse as to why she was given such a mentor as Skyclaw. And then she whispered softly, "Howlingstar had trusted him, and he betrayed that trust. What if I ended up doing the same?"

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Fadingpaw She/Her, Apprentice of Thunderclan, 8 moons.
    Stocky short flame point tabby she-cat with blue eyes and stubby tail, one floppy ear
    Crimsonsun x Shadedmoon
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

He felt uneasy squirms in his gut when he heard Fadingpaw; the bright one speak. Dark - riddled eyes flicking to her claws digging into her own nest. Large mismatched ears twitch where they rest against his neck, while he listens to his... friend talks about being theblood traitor's apprentice. He lets his hazel gaze harden, when he tenses up at the flame point's words of Starclan and the softness in her voice. He lets his curls purse, with his brows knitting together in thought. "The blood t-traitor... He i-isn't you. And you aren't h-him." His stuttering but raspy voice filled the air they shared, his tail twitching at his side.

Deerpaw wouldn't stand for that. He doesn't like his brightness to be dwindled to a small spark like this. It felt flagrant to him. Wrong. Staring at Fadingpaw like she was a specimen, he grunts. "You... w-won't betray my trust. I will n-not... allow it to h-happen..." His voice trails off, and he lets his mind wander. He frowns, dropping his gaze towards his paws. Don't let... will not. Let Fadingpaw be sculpted with the traitor's image. It was a bad thought to think about his only friend, who he tolerates being placed with that vile group.
EpC61GT.png

•  
  • temp deerpaw reference
    b98dd8474182f7acce14e38f16159019c7459f6e.pnj
  • ( I-I CAN'T H-HANDLE IT! ) ˚₊‧꒰ა ♰ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ DEERPAW. ╱ thunderclan apprentice
    ⸝⸝ amab ; HE / HIM ; 9 MOONS OLD & AGES EVERY 26TH.
    homosexual, ace / not actively looking / open to puppy-crushes
    a scrawny longhaired black/dark ginger tortoiseshell tom with low white and hazel eyes.
    thoughts ; "Speech, 4d4344" ; attacks only
    may powerplay minor harm ╱ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    smells like mud &. damp earth musk
    all opinions are ic! he's morbid and he sucks </3

biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by calzone