BLACK RABBIT OF INLE // Vulturemask

SHADOWRUNNER

TO BECOME STRONGER
Mar 5, 2023

\╱╲I SEE A RED DOOR & I WANT IT PAINTED BLACK╱╲/
// @VULTUREMASK

"Where are we going?" The inquiry had been dancing upon his mind for a while but only now had wormed its way past his lips. The young apprentice peered up at his older half-brother as he bounced along at his side, desperately trying to keep pace with the other tom's longer stride. Shadowpaw certainly didn't appreciate being one of the smallest in the family, though it did make him ideal for running through the tunnels.

Just how far were they intending on going? It felt like they had been wandering for ages, but why? In fact why wasn't anyone else with them either? Oh no! He wasn't going to get the fabled 'talk' was he? He wasn't ready yet! The sight of some tall plants with pretty looking purplish-pink flowers soon came into sight and it lured the apprentice all the closer so he could investigate. "These look so pretty!" Naturally he had no idea what he was looking at, or what level of danger he was in. He had never seen foxgloves before.

NO COLOURS ANYMORE I WANT THEM TO TURN BLACK
╲╱╲╱╲╱

Last edited:

" You will see soon enough." They would simply answer to their younger brothers curiosity. Vulturemask attention was kept forward as they took the lead but made sure that Shadowpaw could keep up with them. He had something very importand to show them today knowing out of the three Shadowpaw was the one who...would easiest fall ill for lacking that sense of carefullness. So someone had to make sure they teached them the proper way that this world was not safe and could be dangerous and deadly. Of course no one but himself could be the perfect teacher when it come to that. He did not wish for Shadowpaw to end up into a trap like Sunflowerpaw had.

It took a while for them to appear to where he wished to take them. However before Vulturemask could spot one of this deadly things his brother had been faster to approach one of the flowers in disguise to hide their true nature. He was quick to stop their brother from getting any closer by placing his tail in front of their chest. Vulturemask gaze were locked on the deadly plant, his eyes narrowed and firm. " They might look pretty to look at but don't let their disguise fool you. Just one smell of their petals could be enough to kill you." his tone was deadly serious. He never wanted a such fate to befall any of his siblings ever.

\╱╲I SEE A RED DOOR & I WANT IT PAINTED BLACK╱╲/
A look of surprise flashed across his features as a tail barred his path and he looked up at his half-brother for an answer as to why. He didn't need to wait long for an answer either as Vulturemask explained that the flowers were deadly. Shadowpaw stifled the whimper that wanted to free itself from his throat as he padded back a few paces in order to show that he was heeding the warning quite seriously. "Oh... I didn't realise. Thank you for telling me." If he had been alone he would have sniffed the flowers without realising and likely fallen foul.
NO COLOURS ANYMORE I WANT THEM TO TURN BLACK
╲╱╲╱╲╱