sensitive topics black roses decomposing // forestshade

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD
THEY WAY YOU LAID YOUR EYES ON ME
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
siltcloud & 19 moons & female & she/her & shadowclan exile
F0-C6-AA43-5-DD3-4-CB5-82-EE-9-D7-D19-E37-B57.png
Leafbare chill leaves dust-hued figure fluffed up as she moves across half-frozen ground, pawsteps carrying her swiftly. The lonerlands are a path she's walked long before her exile, and she knows this particular trek up to carrionplace like the back of her paw. But what she doesn't expect is to not be the only one headed towards shadowclans borders. At first, the molly is content to watch - but in the end, a sick sort of amusement has her announcing her presence. " Did shadowclan get sick of you already? " she mocks, though she doubts that's the case. But who wouldve thought that forestshade of all cats would be wandering so far from home.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
A N D S O I T S E E M S I B R O K E Y O U R H E A R T
@FORESTSHADE

Her wandering has become less and less as moons go on, her days filled with more hunting patrols and training her two apprentices. But her paws still wish to traverse new lands, her nose seeks new scents, so when she can, she gets away. She is padding along a rocky outcrop not far from Carrionplace when the voice reaches her ears, causing her to halt in her tracks. “Siltcloud?” She hisses in confusion, blind eyes wide.

The stout she-cat whirls around to face the exiled, ears pressing forward and straining to catch any sound she makes. “What are you doing here so close to the marsh?” A part of her wants to run back home, but the more defiant part of her stands sturdy and strong, thick pelt bristling. Her furrowed brow brings a challenge. Bring it on. You won’t push me around.