BLOCK THE SUN [frostwind]

FROSTWIND

ELECTRIFY
Jun 6, 2024
  • 1000x90.png

FROSTWIND ; proud of his name and the meaning that it holds
    Born to two prominent figures within WindClan, Frostwind has always felt the need to live up to some kind of greatness.
    ⤷ named in memory of tigerfrost, for his icy coloring, and for his swiftness
    — male; he/him; amab
    — tunneler of windclan; still trying to find where his own loyalties lie
    — 17 months / ages every 1st
    x3jk7JJ.png
    eaqbmL3.png
    — penned by foxlore; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST
  • 1000x90.png
    shorthaired black with low white (carries dilute, point, longhair)
    BLACK AND WHITE SHORTHAIR WITH ICY EYES / TOYHOUSE
    An echo of his father in an admittedly smaller frame, Frostwind stands shorter than many of his moor-running clanmates. Though he fits the mold of a tunneler quite well, he still exhibits a blockiness to his form, drawn from his father’s own frame. His short and scruffy pelt ripples with black and white patches, laid over a figure that is thin yet well-muscled. His eyes have not changed much since birth, merely fading into an icy blue that reflects the moorland skies.

Walks and sits with a hunched-over posture, frequently complains about back pain.
  • 1000x90.png

OUTGOING / GOOFY / CALCULATING / SLY / CHARMING / CONFLICTED / HARDWORKING / PROUD
    Where his mother thinks with only her head, Frostwind tends to think with his heart.

Mannerisms.
  • 1000x90.png

SCORCHSTREAK xx BADGERMOON | sibling to Scorchstorm, Luckypaw, Rumblerain
    ⤷ mentored by who
    Mate to none | Parent to none
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: who
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: who

SINGLE ; BISEXUAL
    slow to trust, does not make friends easily. spends most of his time underground.
    SMELLS LIKE: wet dirt and rot
    SOUNDS LIKE: Professor Venomous
  • 1000x90.png

Text
  • Code:
    [center][box=70%][justify][font=arial][color=#1a0f1d]꙳•❅*[/color] Text

[COLOR=#78597a]"Text"[/COLOR]

[TABS][tab=❆][color=#b7abb5][b]ooc: [/b][/color]—[/tab]
    [tab=outpace the dawn][fleft][img width=200px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/53394272_1siaxxi8SpjpePX.png[/img][/fleft][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/block-the-sun-frostwind.14907/][color=#1a0f1d][b]FROSTWIND[/b][/color][/url] [color=#78597a]❯❯[/color][/size][color=#b7abb5][i] he/him, tunneler of windclan[/i][/color]
    [color=#78597a]❆[/color] scruffy black and white tom with icy eyes. sly and calculating.
    [color=#78597a]❆[/color] son of scorchstreak and badgermoon ; brother to scorchstorm, luckypaw, rumblerain
    [color=#78597a]❆[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    [color=#78597a]❆[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/77/][color=#b7abb5]foxlore[/color][/url][/tab][/tabs][/font][/justify][/box][/center]

Last edited:
lil Frostwind notes
- was mama’s specialest little boy as a kit, because of course the kit named after her dead bestie would be the one she showed favor to.
- his mentor was a loyalist (and so was his sibling) so he was torn between the two sides when the civil war happened. ended up following the Scorches and siding with Sunstar.
- still wonders whether he did the right thing by choosing Sunstar’s side. feels like he somehow betrayed Rumblerain by doing so.
- relationship with Scorchstreak is somewhat strained due to feelings of abandonment that came about while she was away in the mountains, but overall they can exist peacefully together. Scorchstreak doesn’t seem to think of him as her favorite anymore, though.
- called his siblings his best friends when he was a kit / young apprentice but i imagine when the journey happened he felt similarly abandoned by his siblings like he did by scenior
- caught yellowcough during that time and obviously survived but didn’t come out unscathed </3 besides the trauma of kind of sitting there and helplessly watching clanmates die from an incurable illness, he got the long-term side effects of yellowcough (raspy voice, shortness of breath, generally weakened immune system)

Last edited:
i keep my closet free of skeletons
’CAUSE I’M MUCH BETTER AT DIGGING GRAVES
he / him ⋆ windclan tunneler ⋆ tags