aRjB2q1.png
    Firefang
    Fire for the hope that she'd grow to be strong and, Fang for her ferocity
    — Windclan; Moorunner Former warrior of Duskclan
    — She-Cat, She/Her; Bisexual, Monogamist
    — created 12/26/2022 / 23 Moons old / ages every 10th
    ↳ penned by @Kedamono
  • A black tabby she-cat with amber eyes. / Toyhouse
    Firefang boasts a broad shouldered and muscular build held on top of long strong legs forged in fire on the moors she runs. Hidden beneath a silky swathe of black fur that covers the length of her body from ear tip to tail tip, only broken up by a patch of white on her chest and her paws. Beneath the pitch black night of her fur lay faint stripes and a glistening flame like color on the tufts of her pelt brought out by the light. They match with her eyes; a blazing gaze of amber that even with her glum resting expression stands out against her dark fur. Speckled across her body are scars, one across her left flank, and most prominently down her forehead in three distinct lines, her right ear is also torn and ragged. Her gaze is as fiery as her namesake, there's a blazing rage that lays beneath the surface.
    ↳ Carrying LH​
  • Chaotic Nuetral, ESFJ, Slytherin
    Intelligence ●●●●●●●○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●○○○
    Charisma ●●●●●○○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●●○○○○
    Empathy ●●○○○○○○○○
    Humor ●●●●●●●○○○

(+) Brave, Determined, Loyal, Strong willed, Hardworking ( / ) restless, lonely, easily flustered, Awkward ( - ) Bitter, grumpy, rude, Self-Conscious, Beligerent
    ↳ mannerisms Fur on her neck seems to always being pricked whenever she's deep in thought, tail never seems to stop moving
  • Ravencry x Mitten sibling to Smokestep, Cinderfall | mentoring Heatherpaw, former mentor of Harriertail, mentored by Badgermoon
    Mate to n/a | Parent to n/a | No extended family
    — Admires Sootstar, Weaseclaw, Juniperclaw, Tigerfrost
    — Close friends with n/a
    — Friends with Icebreath, Snailestide (Formerly)
    — Likes Gravelsnap,
    — Dislikes Sootspot, Wolfsong,
    — Loathes Periwinklebreeze, Chrysaliswing, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan
  • strength ●●●●●●●●●○
    stamina ●●●●●●●○○○
    agility ●●●●●●●●○
    hunting ●●●●●●●○○○
    swimming ○○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●○○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●●○○○○
    Single; Bisexual, Monogamous / crushing on n/a, Not actively looking / Inclined more towards she-cats
    Firefang struggles with trusting anyone it takes time and a lot of effort
    — physical health [ 90% ] | mental health [ 40% ]
    — Will start fights | Will not flee | Will not show mercy
    excels at Fighting is her strongest suit; she's vicious and dirty and likes to cause excess pain, She fleetfooted and agile especially in her own territory
    poor at Keeping peace and getting along; she's horribly mean at worst and awkward at best, Cannot swim at all, Can't keep her emotions in check
    sounds like Grey Delise as / Azula
    smells like The moors; like dirt, fresh greenery and a distinct floral scent
    — healing & peaceful powerplay allowed.
    — speech is #hexcode
  • Loose Canon - Puzzle (Spotify)
    ↳ "Apploud your own behavior I bet you fucking do! Think I ain't a loose canon, that's too bad for you!"
    Sarah - Alex G (Spotify)
    ↳ "Sarah runs to feel the burning in her lungs, clear her head"
    Midnight doomer cruise - Any Two Words Spotify)
    ↳ "Cause' im Gods drunkest driver on his narrowest two way road! Like a deer in the headlights you spotted me and I freeze"
    Poison Oak - Puzzle (Spotify)
    ↳ "See you need to stand tall when you have your foot on someone's neck."
    Pretend - Alex G (Spotify)
    ↳ "Gonna crack a rib when I get home, I'm gonna bury you in my favorite hole."
    New Mexico Song - Johnny Hobo (Spotify)
    ↳ " I say there's nothing like chain smoking GPC cigarettes, cause any smokes will kill ya but these will make you feel like it!"
  • Backstory / simplified history
    blah blah blah

Important Threads
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    Thread Name brief description.
    Thread Name brief description.
  • posting format
    posting format

Last edited: