camp BLUE HOUR -`♡´- interrogation! (pafp)

Mar 24, 2024
-`♡´- Mid-afternoon sun warmed Riverclan camp after an overcast morning, clouds trotting across the sky finally as the wind picked up. The day's gusts also picked up various debris, blustering leaflitter and loose grass and twigs through camp — it was an annoyance for whichever apprentice was on camp-cleaning duty that day, but an excellent time for the nursery's zippy-est kittens.

"NYOOOM!!" shouts one such zippy kitten, the only warning offered right before she runs beneath an unsuspecting clanmate, diving between their spindly legs in pursuit of a skittering willow leaf. She traps it beneath a snow-capped paw, and promptly loses all interest in it. Her attention is brought upward, and brown eyes meet a face that seems to be staring down at him from next to the sun itself.

Snowkit grins at the towering stranger breathlessly, "Did you see that? I was super fast, huh!"

He hops up on his paws, and realizes that WOWWWWW! this cat is probably the tallest cat he's ever met, and might be the tallest cat ever, actually. "You're super-duper tall!" He informs them cheerfully, and then launches promptly into the pile of questions beginning to stack in his brain, "Can you touch the clouds 'n the stars 'n the sun 'n stuff? I bet you can. Is your mommy a tree? Is that why you're so tall? That'd be so cool..."

She doesn't know the tall cat's name, and suddenly remembers one of the queens telling her what to do when he didn't know a cat's name, "Hi, I'm Snowkit! What's your name?"

• OOC: please wait for @Cricketpaw !!
  • u4cshb.png
  • snowkit, kitten of riverclan!
    — he/him & she/her. OK w gendered terms! 2 moons old!
    lilybloom x lakemoon. graykit's littermate !
    — a fluffy blue tortie & white kitten w warm brown eyes
    "speech", thoughts, attack
    — fullbody by jay , pfp by lovette, funnyguy by pin
    — penned by eezy