Bogos binted

Dec 23, 2022
Heya, I’m Kedamono I’m 20 years old and have too much time on my hands! I’ve been on a few catsites now and heard about this one and wanted to give it a try! Dig the layout and the fact the clans are the originals, makes it so much easier to jump in. I mostly stuck to extended-esc rp but I’ve grown bored of it and have also begun to reread the books so I’m in a big trad mood! Def need to look around but im curious what clan recommendations people have?

Hey Keda! Welcome to TT omg, it's been a bit! I'm one of the admins here, and the one in charge of site coding and account troubles, so if you have any questions hmu. I honesty love all of the clans and think they each have such distinct vibes, I can't suggest any one over the others lol. The clan discords might give you a better idea of what you're looking for though!

hey keda! welcome to the kitty zone >:3

each of the clans is so unique so it's rly hard to suggest one as a preference! but i will say that ive been enjoying shadowclan & riverclan quite a bit...

looking forward to seeing you around!

HEY KEDA! It’s so so nice to see you again and I’m so excited to be able to rp with you like the old days!! Like everyone said, each clan is unique with its own vibes, so you really can’t go wrong. If you’re looking for a specific vibe or want to know where a certain character would fit in the most, we can definitely help you! I’m most active in Thunder with the deputy there, but I’m also in all the others so no matter where you go we can plot!

PINNN ofc i remember you! it's been so long, man I missed roleplaying with you I still clutch Julian in my hands to this day bro B)

Rev my beloved, you're so talented at making things look pretty so im not surprised at all you coded for here! ill def bother ya if i have any questions for sure

Blitz! So sad i never managed to stick to the other traditional warrior cat site but now i feel i can def handle it! gonna be so fun roleplayin with ya again, thunderclan sounds suppper tempting def gonna try and get someone ther eventually (and probably all the clans at some point tbh)

Chuff hey!!! I'm doing aight jus vibin have had so much happen since the ole days so im excited to get back in touch with you and all the other oldies hehe! Think im gonna be starting off with Windclan so i'll see ya there B)

tyty Willie, Marquette for the welcomes too nice to meetcha!

Just wanted to pop in and extend my welcome! I’m one of the other admins here! I used to be on FF too in ext but we might’ve missed each other. I used to go by ForbiddenGames and then later, Ghostgarden.
It’s great to see you here! Like many others I cannot recommend just one clan because they all are super unique and different but I’m partial to Shadow Clan and Thunder Clan

I’m excited to see what characters you bring and super happy you’re here! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out

Reactions: Kedamono
SKYCLAN IS GAYCLAN
BUt Also biased for windclan and riverclan !!
Hi, I'm sae! Im not really anyone cool like the admins but I DO play two really rad characters!! Fireflypaw in skyclan, and Hyacinthbreath in riverclan!! You might also see my rogue man Vermilionsun in the twolegplaces sewers with his small little group of cats who stay with him! I'm super excited to see you around!