boys don't cry [ SLEEKSERPENT ] and you won't too

Kitty-Kat-

drinking lemonade and playing with my hair
Jun 7, 2022
SLEEKSERPENT

sleekserpent | formerly known as sleekkit
named 'sleek' for his pretty looks; 'serpent' for her cunning and passive attitude towards her clanmates
doesn't mind nicknames; currently has none

19 months | ages realtime on the 5th

genderfluid [amab] | he/she/they | switches gendered terms often but prefers feminine compliments (pretty, effeminate, beautiful, etc.) and masculine tiles (prince, king, boy, etc.)

single | biromantic | bisexual | ambiamorous
crushing on: n/a
in a relationship with: n/a

thunderclan | warrior
mentored by: killdeercry
mentoring: sparrowpaw

effeminate fawn silver tabby with baby blue eyes and white markings | ref.
scars & injuries: previously suffered from yellowcough resulting in a permanantly raspy voice
accessories:
vibes:

vain | self-centered | shy | pessimistic | cynical
a quiet young warrior, sleekserpent is very much the product of her upbringing - selfish and self centered, utterly vain, and yet completely disillusioned with the world. once desperate for his parents love and now smothered under the weight of their expectations, sleekserpent no longer seems to reach out to others - keeping everyone at arms length and rarely opening up. she seems to care little for anything other than being the 'perfect warrior', though she does show natural aptitude for the required life skills such as hunting and fighting. he shares a hot-cold affection for badgerstripe, as the only cat he's truly bonded with in the clan.

npc x npc | gen 01
parent to unknown number of kits

physically medium | mentally hard
strengths: hunting, fighting
weaknesses: social skills, empathy
might: start/end fights, attack kits/elders, run, maim, kill

attack in bold mistyrose
         🐾        

Last edited:

PLAYLIST
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━​━━━━━━━━━​
━ no friends by cadmium and rosendale
I don't have an excuse, I'm just living in my youth - don't know why people don't like me more,
━ just a kid by cadmium and rosendale
mom and dad think I suck at life, they hoped I'd be rich by this time
━ sad boys don't go to heaven by rosendale
when he turned ten his dad turned cold, wouldn’t hug him anymore. ‘cause real men learn not to feel pain, his father raised him just the same. now he spends his time alone sitting on his frozen throne, too afraid to say he’s cold - no one will ever know,
━ boys feel sad too by rosendale
so brother I wish you spoke the truth, brother I wish you taught me how to love myself
━ opposite sides by rosendale
so now I'm gonna say this - is it too little too late? I'm sorry that hurt you, I really didn't mean to. I was trying so hard to be cool, hanging out with all the wrong people,
━ papa by rosendale
I just wanna lose control, paint my nails just like a girl. I’ve got music in my soul, I can’t live your life anymore,
━ six pills by rosendale
he put them right in my hands, said this stuff can do wonders, take you to nirvana - make you a better man. I should've known something was amiss when I saw his smile turn to a grin,
━ willow tree by cadmium, rosendale, and rival
you and me born from the same branch and leaves; wild and free, living here in harmony. don't you see this is where you want to be? but when you leave, the world is never what it seems,
━ did i love you too much by rosendale
did I love you too much? did I scare you away? did I give all of me at once and make you suffocate? can you tell me how love works, so I don't ever make the same mistake?
━ c'est la vie by weathers
wish I could press restart, I don't mean to get dark but I guess that's just life
━ something to hide by grandson
and I made a best friend out of the elephant that's in the room 'cause I figured "oh, hey, maybe just ignore it, it'll go away - keep it in the family for today," everybody knows, everybody knows somebody with something to hide,
━ im not a cynic by alec benjamin
I've tried to spin it 'bout a thousand different ways, but from every angle, oh, the outlook is the same - I swear that I'm not a cynic, my glass just has no water in it today,
━ peter pan was right by anson seabra
I guess Peter Pan was right, growing up's a waste of time, so I think I'll fly away
' someone go get me some more confetti, I think I might have hit bottom already '

Last edited:
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW LOVE WORKS
SO I DON'T EVER MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE ?

sleekserpent & 19 moons & genderfluid & he/she/they & thunderclan warrior

65650054_mOfSkE7MQ4CFfJP.jpg
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean placerat faucibus augue sit amet gravida. Sed non tortor lectus. Duis volutpat sapien at est blandit, id vulputate orci tristique. Vivamus finibus risus vel mi ultrices dapibus. Morbi maximus fringilla varius. Curabitur eu porttitor tortor. Quisque sagittis risus eros, vel vestibulum augue volutpat ut. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

D I D I L O V E Y O U T O O M U C H ?

Code:
[box=60%; color: white; font-family: georgia; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px;][right][size=18px][glow=#f78fa7][color=mistyrose]CAN YOU TELL ME HOW LOVE WORKS[/color][/glow][/size][size=17px]
[glow=lightblue][color=#e7feff]SO I DON'T EVER MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE ?[/color][/glow][/size][/right][size=18px][/size][hr=1][/hr][center][size=13px]          sleekserpent [color=#f78fa7]&[/color] 19 moons [color=lightblue]&[/color] genderfluid [color=#f78fa7]&[/color] [b]he[/b]/she/they [color=lightblue]&[/color] thunderclan warrior           [/size][/center][hr=1][/hr]
[box=99%; float: center; text-align: justify;][fleft][img width=150px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/65650054_mOfSkE7MQ4CFfJP.jpg[/img][/fleft]                       Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean placerat faucibus augue sit amet gravida. Sed non tortor lectus. Duis volutpat sapien at est blandit, id vulputate orci tristique. Vivamus finibus risus vel mi ultrices dapibus. Morbi maximus fringilla varius. Curabitur eu porttitor tortor. Quisque sagittis risus eros, vel vestibulum augue volutpat ut. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.                       

[fright][size=11px]          [color=white][b]━[/b][/color] actions [color=#f78fa7]&[/color] [b]"[outline=#000] speech, [/outline]"[/b] [color=lightblue]&[/color] [i]'thoughts/quotes'[/i] [color=transparent]━[/color] [/size][/fright]           [/box][hr=1][/hr]
[box=99%; color: #fff; text-align: center; font-family: georgia;][b]   D I D  [color=transparent]━[/color] I  [color=transparent]━[/color] L O V E   [color=transparent]━[/color] Y O U   [color=transparent]━[/color] T O O   [color=transparent]━[/color] M U C H  [color=transparent]━[/color] ? [/b][/box][hr=1][/hr]
[/box]

Last edited: