pafp break the machine // frog... racing?

ABANDON ALL YOUR STUPID DREAMS
ABOUT THE GIRL I COULD HAVE BEEN, MY DEAR
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
maggotfur 18 moons female she/her shadowclan warrior
56561981_gzSVWQMDHDXhC73.png
The sudden influx of frogs is as great as it is terrible - sure, Maggotfur never goes hungry anymore, and nobody really cares anymore if she eats one of the many, many, many frogs they catch on patrol before they even make it back to camp. Butt he things are absolutely everywhere now - loud and grating and stumbling into her path no matter where she turns. They've even made their into camp, of all things - it'd be annoying, if it weren't so hilarious to her. Still, she'd take a loud and annoying all you can eat buffet over starving any day, thank you very much.

Today however, she has a far brighter idea than hunting them - no, food is all well and good but what she wants is entertainment. It's Raggedbite that she pulls into her schemes today, sly grin slipping onto her features as she whispers her plan. And as far as strange ideas go, it's not a bad one - because it works. Well, it works enough she guesses, since they're not quite done yet. The molly stands tall and proud at the far end of camp, looking all but the cat who got the canary as paw pins her 'catch' to the ground, claws sheathed. Head tips to her friend, who looks similarly strange as she grins - her smile all sharp teeth. " On the count of three then - whoever's frog wins has to do tick duty, " she says, tone light and playful.

It hardly matters to her who wins, she's just bored - and what could be funnier than watching to frogs desperately try to outrun the cats... in a camp full of cats.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
A N D - I F - Y O U ' R E - B L I N D - T O - T H A T , I ' M - F I N E - W I T H - T H A T
// please wait for @RAGGEDBITE.