Last edited:

fWfJBiJ.jpg
3QumUIb.jpg
XLNGDx5.jpg

疑心暗鬼の攻防戦, DON'T WANNA BE FOOLED AGAIN
RPER INFORMATION / STORAGE / CHARACTERS

siggy

Last edited:
blows up ur fuckin storage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aliencat:

"Okay, if I... if I chop you up in a meat grinder, and the only thing that comes out, that's left of you, is your eyeball, you'r- you're PROBABLY DEAD! You're probably going to - not you, I'm just sayin', like, if you- if somebody were to, like, push you into a meat grinder, and, like, your- one of your finger bones is still intact, they're not gonna pick it up and go, "Well see, yeah it wasn't deadly, it wasn't an instant kill move! You still got, like, this part of your finger left!" NO I'M NOT GONNA PUT YOU INTO A MEAT GRINDER. I'M NOT GONNA PUT YOU INTO A MEAT GRINDER. NO. I'm making a reference to the fact that, like, if I, like, if I were to get fucking KILLED... I don't know, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'. If- if- okay, if you were to- okay we're gonna take humans out of this, if alien Globgobglobgo 1 fuckin' shoots a disintegrating ray at alien Globglo 2, if there's only fucking TEETH LEFT, it's- it's fucking you're dead, you're dead."
- jerma

HI TROPS welcome to hell

R6ySgWl.jpg
  • ZJLx3iq.png
    BURNETKIT
    Named after her vivid reddish pelt that resembles the prominent flower of her namesake. Her prefix also contains the word "burn" in it, which can refer to her fiery nature.

— Windclan Kit (Future Tunneller Apprentice)
    — Cisgender Female / She/They / Bisexual
    — 2 Moons / Created [x] at 2 moons / Ages realistically
    ↳ penned by @tempest
  • A shorthaired red tabby with low white and glowing, yellow eyes. / Reference
    Burnet is a remarkably nimble molly, with a wiry outline, and a musculature that seems to not even be haunted by bulk. She stands below most of her peers, with her gaunt frame able to fit within the narrow tunnels of Windclan, and gracile paws able to run through the labyrinth below the surface.

She has an angular face that points downwards, with round and owlish gaze, and large triangular ears. She bears a rounded muzzle, with her head attached to a thin neck, to a spine that slightly juts out of her body. She has lithe limbs, a reedlike tail, which is only masked by the downy fur that cloaks her body.

The most notable thing about her is her prominent crimson pelt, marked with tigrine stripes in deepened mahogany-brown, and white dips upon her undersides and tail tip. Her eyes are a glowing yellow, with pupils characteristically circular and unbroken, with a gunmetal-grey colored nose.
    ↳ Generation 2 / Genetics​
  • LAWFUL GOOD | INFJ | THE LOYALIST
    Intelligence ●●●●●●●●○○
    Confidence ●●●○○○○○○○
    Charisma ●●○○○○○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●●●●○○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●●●○
    Humor ●●●●●○○○○○

Burnet is a timid little creature, remarked by her hesitance and anxiety, tending to shy away from crowds and uncomfortable social interactions. Despite this, she has a fiery personality, who has strong opinions on justice and morality, and wants to express herself without worry one day. She is kind to those that are kind to her, though she never forgets what others have done to her, and easily forms silent grudges and does not forgive easily. Still, Burnet exhibits a high level of empathy, and even if she exacts revenge she still feels compassion for those burned by her flame, and apologies come easy to the girl who feels she owes everyone everything. She sometimes drifts into her own imagination, and is somewhat closed off from others, and doesn't like to open up about how she truly feels.
    ↳ Mannerisms: elaborate.
  • SWIFTSHRIKE x NPC
    Sibling to tba | Mentored by none
    Mate to no | Parent to no | Grew up alongside the SootWeasel children
    — Admires Sootstar
    — Close friends with
    — Friends with
    — Likes
    — Dislikes
    — Loathes
  • strength ●○○○○○○○○○
    stamina ●●●●●●●○○○
    agility ●●●●●●●●●○
    hunting ●●●●●●●○○○
    swimming ○○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●○○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●●○○○○
    Single / Not Looking / Bisexual (not looking)
    — Physical Health [ 100% ] | Mental Health [ 100% ]
    — Will start fights | Will not flee | May show mercy
    Excels at tunnelling, navigation, hunting, and running.
    Poor at swimming, climbing, and strength.
    Sounds like Lara Jill Miller as Kari Kamiya ( Digimon Adventure: TRI ). A somewhat high-pitched feminine voice, with undertones of serious composure.
    Smells like the passion of spring, the first blooms of new-leaf's wildflowers, and the cold earth that runs in her veins.
    — Healing & peaceful powerplay allowed.
  • if you want >:)
  • Backstory
    Burnetkit was born to Swiftshrike of Windclan, alongside her littermates [here]. She was raised alongside the children of Sootstar and Weaselclaw.

Important Threads
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    Thread Name brief description.
    Thread Name brief description.

• text here

Code:
    [box=63%]
    [justify][font=timesnewroman]text here[/font][/justify]
    [/box]

Last edited: