wc rebels CALL ME IN THE MORNING ☣︎ left behind

—————————————————————⊰☣︎⊱————————————————————

As much as she had sincerely wanted to be there, claws clashing and teeth burying into loyalist pelts, she had recieved only a single look from Wolfsong when she went to rise and stand to join them leaving and had begrudingly settled back down onto her still cobweb plastered haunches. She was practically healed already, the pain was nothing but a faint echo when she moved too quickly and the scars had knit together so cleanly that beneath her black coat you'd not see a single sliver of it. Yet she had accepted her fate because arguing with the cream medicine cat was just asking for a headache and he was hardly in the mood lately to humor her foolishness. The black she-cat stretched on her makeshift nest, long limbs strewn across the floor and head in the dirt as she grumbled irritably to herself and then raised her scruffy head up to scan the barn for any other cats still lingering behind whether they were clanmates or not, "Think they'll remember to actually come back for us or am I going to have to haul my tail there and murder Sunstride directly."
It wasn't exactly a question that needed a reply but her acid green eyes narrowed at her company as if fully expecting to hear one anyways.

• Ooc - For the cats too injured to be in the final battle/aren't fighting/the barn cats etc...

• dglidql-38672caf-31b5-4a8d-a1d5-a70acefed897.png
    Mintshade
    —⊰⋅ Warrior (Moor Runner) of WindClan
    —⊰⋅ She/Her
    "SPEECH", 'THOUGHTS', ATTACK
    —⊰⋅ SH Solid black cat w/ acid green eyes.

MY BODY'S COVERED IN TEETH MARKS
YOUR BITES WORSE THAN YOUR BARK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
marmotbite & 14 moons & demigirl & she/they/it & windclan tunneler
58151726_7L1So6uqoEcSjP7.png
Marmotbite isn't stupid. Or at least, she doesn't think she is. But knowing that she's in no state to fight is different than accepting it - mismatched eyes burn with almost as much irritation as mintshades own. She can barely walk on her paw, injured as it is, let alone fight - not to mention the pain in her ribs each and every time she breathes. Perhaps, had she made her escape just a bit sooner, made her way to the rebellion before sootstars minions had hunted them down, maybe she'd have been able to participate. Instead she's left behind - like a helpless child. The black she-cat's words honestly go in one and out the other as she bitterly muses upon her circumstances - mind filled with visions of her blue one bathed in red, and for a moment she doesn't think to deign it with a response - but boredom is a strange thing. " Someone oughta come back for us, " she says, voice dull and expression blank - really, it's not even a question.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
T H E R E S A D O G I N Y O U R H E A R T