private can ghosts be gay? .. twitchbolt

The arrival of newleaf meant a lot of things for both the forest and twolegplace. In SkyClan it made it's appearance int he form of fresh blooms and fields. Snowmelt pulled back to allow fresh sprigs to grow. Prey returning from their burrows to fill the prey pile once more. The stream of RiverClans border filling up into a bubbling splashing current again. In twolegplace, though? That's where the fun was at.

"See!? That one, right there." Teeth latched onto a plush, frilly piece of twoleg trash. There was already enough scattered between the two of them, a large tin rolled over thanks to Applefrost's impatient digging and pushing but it had only given them better access at the goods inside. "Wow. Who needs silly sheeps wool when they're tossing up stuff like this! Alright, what do you got?"

@TWITCHBOLT
// the gang goes dumpster diving after spring cleaning

"Speech"

I KNOW SHE LIES ALONE, SHE'S MY CALLER

It was no secret that Twitchbolt was fearful of Twolegplace- ever since his stint in the Shelter, as far as he was concerned one could never be too careful. But- how was his nervousness relating to this place any different from his regular nervousness? To the eyes of those who didn't know every detail of his past, it probably looked the same- juddering, spasming, foaming...

Applefrost was... well, she was a strong personality, but Twitchbolt knew she had a good heart- she'd only ever treated him well, really. And she had skill stemming from this place that he would never truly grasp, even if he underwent a second apprenticeship. "Why- why would they even get rid of this?" Twitchbolt's voice was unstable, incredulous. Stars, he'd never understand Twolegs... this stuff that they didn't care about was useful, comforting!

A flattened box lay at Twitchbolt's feet... emptied and strong-smelling. He dipped his head, sticking his snout into the opening- until his enire face was buried in the box. "Smells like- like honey," he observed, voice echoing in the dark. Clumsily, he smacked the box upon the hard groud- but it didn't dislodge from his face. His tail twitched. "Um- I don't think i got as lucky as you..."
penned by pin ✧