backwritten CAN'T STOP SINGING / springpaw

BLAZINGHEART

𓆩✦𓆪 BE MY MENTOR, BE MY GUIDE
Oct 14, 2023
WdwF4Si.png

YOU TELL ME THAT YOU NEED ME — He had been let out from the medicine den due to having recovered and healed from his injuries, a part of him grateful not having to glance to Bobbie's marred appearance and being reminded of what had happened to his grandfather during their outing. It makes his heart ache in his chest especially with how he spoke with her about a new mentor being assigned to him instead of a temporary one though he tries not to dwell on it for long only wishing to seek the slight comfort that his nest gives him and he finds it ridiculous that it had been a long moon since he had rested in it since the rogue attack. His throat feels dry as he swallows slowly only to let his body fall in a heap on the nest completely forgetting about his neighbors but didn't seem to care, he was both relieved and angry to be outside of the medicine cat den, a low breath leaves his parted jaws. He thinks about the rogue that had tore into him with a stripe of white almost like a skunk, he shudders remembering how he had been picked up with ease and shook like some ragdoll.

A soft hiss leaves him as his paws reaches to touch the back of his head feeling the scar that had formed there when he had hit that jagged rock and everything had gone dark after a few heartbeats. His pelt prickles when he feels the presence of someone else in the apprentice den with him and whips around to see that it's Springpaw, he bites down a potential sigh of relief and a tired groan when his lifted hackles lower themselves onto his body. The tabbied tom watches her through narrowed eyes unsure of what to say to her, big clumsy paws shuffling on his nest, and his brows futtow in the slightest. Why was she looking at him like that? Little did Blazingpaw know... He had actually flopped into Springpaw's nest instead of his own. "Did you enjoy having more space to yourself?" The fiery pelted tom asks rather calmly... He had enjoyed sleeping in the medicine den... Kinda... Not really but it was better than waking up to Springpaw potentially drooling next to him.

okay, it hadn't. It was the most miserable experience ever but Blazingpaw would rather be caught dead than ever admitting such a dumb thing to the bicolored apprentice.

Duge8wW.png

• 8JbI3pG.png
    longhaired red tabby tom with green eyes
    5 moons old; ages the 28th every month
    sexuality unknown; too young
    son of coyotecrest and howlfire
    brother to wolfpaw and hawkpaw
    currently being mentored by bobbie
    easy to befriend ; oftentimes quick to anger
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed