RANK
skyclan
CLAN
cisgender
PRONOUNS
homosexual
ORIENT.
  • APPEARENCE
    basic description tall and slim, a bit malnourished and too skinny for his age, katniss looks like a rogue through and through. he's littered with scars, most of them very obvious on his very dirty pelt. most notably, he has half of his tail, an upsidedown y shaped scar on his lip, and a long patch of missing fur along his spine. his fur is all white, but is often dirty and appears an off white due to dust and dirt that became stuck in it. his fur is short but not often sleek, and his paws appear too big for his spindly legs. his eyes are large and amber-ish yellow, with ears that are perfectly sized for his big head.
    ⤷ genetic / pure white with amber eyes. link.

MENTALITY
    distrustful / anxious / serious / quiet / selfless. blah blah blah​
  • RELATIONS
    GEN 1. NPC xx NPC. BROTHER TO arrowhead

MENTORING none
    MENTORED BY tbd
    ADMIRES Who
    NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS Who
    NOTABLE ENEMIES Who

INTERACTION
    SINGLE ; HOMOSEXUAL
    doesn't trust at all — gives the illusion of trust, but doesn't truly trust anyone. doesn't make friends — gives the illusion of friendship, but doesn't make friends. doesn't crush easily.
    SMELLS OF often smells like dirt and dust, sometimes smells like fish.
    SOUNDS LIKE raspy from little use. deep but soft. doesn't often raise his voice unless it's urgent.
    speech is Color Here

• HISTORY
    Blah blah blah blah.

post template

Last edited:
THINK AGAIN IF THAT'S YOUR GOAL — text

• pure white tom with amber eyes, short fur, various scars
    22 moons old; ages the 14th every month
    homosexual; currently not looking
    son of npc and npc
    formerly a loner; loyal to skyclan
    hard to befriend; tries to keep to himself, extremely distrusting but acts as though he trusts people.
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed oocly, but he may not allow it

Code:
[box=50%][justify][outline=BLACK][font=GEORGIA][b][COLOR=#e0961f]THINK AGAIN IF THAT'S YOUR GOAL[/COLOR][/b][/font] — text[/outline]

[tabs]
[slide=THINKING YOUR SO FINE][/slide][slide=✿][fleft][/fleft][/slide][slide=THINKING YOU CAN HAVE MINE][outline=black][color=#e0961f]✧[/color] pure white tom with amber eyes, short fur, various scars
[color=#e0961f]✧[/color] 22 moons old; ages the 14th every month
[color=#e0961f]✧[/color] homosexual; currently not looking
[color=#e0961f]✧[/color] son of [abbr='npc']npc[/abbr] and [abbr='npc']npc[/abbr]
[color=#e0961f]✧[/color] formerly a loner; loyal to skyclan
[color=#e0961f]✧[/color] hard to befriend; tries to keep to himself, extremely distrusting but acts as though he trusts people.
[color=#e0961f]✧[/color] [color=#e0961f][b]"speech"[/b][/color], [color=#e0961f][i]thoughts[/i][/color], [u]attacking[/u]
[color=#e0961f]✧[/color] peaceful powerplay allowed oocly, but he may not allow it[/outline][/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]