Catch a falling star || Shadowclan greek mythology litter

Mar 13, 2024
dicu9jy-4f2e6ea7-5691-44ec-9b1c-5e7c9d4bc81a.gif

Catch a falling star || Shadowclan greek mythology litter

Yarrowstone and Murkfang consider themselves blessed beyond measure by their ancestors that dwell in the stars. Very few could consider themselves so fortunate, and the only reason they've been able to maintain such a big healthy litter without losing Yarrowstone or their kit is because of their unwavering faith in Starclan.

Of course, the delighted parents boast that their children have been blessed by Starclan. They will grow up to be the Shadowclan's most powerful and valiant warriors. Only time will tell if it is true, but the small kits born only a week or two ago are already being watched with envy.

The kits huddle up to hear Murkfang twist tales and stories of valiant warriors and their victories and trials as the nursery sets down beneath the stars. Like the stories they heard, they will soon grow and flourish into great heroes. It was already written in the stars.

• Slots are FCFS but at least make a short application with what Greek story your cat will be inspired by and how that story will influence the kit.
  • The only activity requirement will be to keep them on the census. They will start at 3 moons old on Oct 20.
  • Their name should be references to the Greek myth they're inspired by. Some Ex: Odysseus being Lostkit, Arachne being Spiderkit, Hercules being Strongkit
  • They'll be raised to believe in Starclan and it's preferred they keep that belief at least until their apprenticeship.
  • The parents will be NPCs that are good caregivers and overwhelmingly positive. Feel free to find loopholes for trauma ;) They want cool kids and cool kids have trauma 😎

untitled_by_ghostunes_dicuaug-375w-2x.jpg

Sire: LH black smoke w/ low white (masking ticked; carrying dilute, chocolate)
Dam: SH tortoiseshell smoke w/ high white (carrying chocolate, dilute, longhaired)

Toms can be black smoke, blue smoke, chocolate smoke, lilac smoke, red cameo, or cream cameo

She-cats can be black smoke, blue smoke, chocolate smoke, lilac smoke, tortoiseshell smoke, blue tortoiseshell smoke, chocolate tortoiseshell smoke, or lilac tortoiseshell smoke

- kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
- kits can have low white or high white
- kits can have any realistic eye color
- kits will mask ticked tabby
- red-based kits will mask black
- shorthaired kits will carry longhair; kits may or may not carry dilute; kits may or may not carry chocolate

EpC61GT.png

slot one​

slot two​

slot three​

Last edited:
i should NOT be making more characters but here i am. full application will maybe be up likely after i catch up with all my current characters...

electra based character
amab trans girl (she/her)
sunburst- (if legal), amber-, shining-, flaming-
shorthaired red cameo with high white
believes so strongly in justice that she is capable of doing unthinkable things in the name of her personal code (though its clear that even she struggles to adhere to it sometimes, so she battles with doing the just thing and doing the right thing)
idk if anyone in the family is slated to die LOL but im thinking she gains a
sparknotes for me LMAO its been a bit since i read electra: https://www.sparknotes.com/drama/electra/character/electra/

ohhhh i am staring….. i really shouldn’t but i loveeee greek mythology….. perhaps tracking w the idea of a kit based on the story of medusa w the name snakekit…. also considering story of orpheus and eurydice but would need to come up w a fitting name….. hmmm decisions decisions

I don’t know if anyone would be interested but I was thinking of cousins for them maybe like 2-3. I just think the concept is cool and wanna see more ideas. Maybe about 6 moons with very similar parents

Last edited: