camp catch me if you can — hide and seek [ pafp ]

LOSTMOON

bad decisions make good stories 09/30/23
Feb 19, 2023
sacrifice , that's what we do for the people we love .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
Lostmoon hummed, lips curled into a cheeky grin as he lowered his tail, peering out across camp with an inquisitive optic, bouncing on the pads of his paws. “Now where would a small blossom hide.” He mused, leaning forward with a wrinkle of his nose. With puffed cheeks, Lostmoon called out, ignoring the odd stares he received, “Ready or not, here I come!” He returned their glares with a cheeky grin of his own, ghostly pinkish hues brimming with amusement.

The ghostly feline was stuck in camp, although he was rather lucky, nearly seven weeks along compared to some queens who had stayed in camp for longer, not even the slightest bit jealous. He rather liked his unpredictable life, but Mason didn’t think so, nearly begging their father to take him in, having just reunited with his mate, presumed dead.

Oh, shoot. Shaking his helm, Lostmoon shuffled, waddling on his paws in search of little buds yet to blossom. “Now. Now. Where would you be.” He hummed, optic crinkling in tandem with the burned flesh that crawled up his neck and shoulder, hindering most of his vision on the right side. He was a bit scary, but he figured his bubbly, mischievous personality made up for it.

“Ah. I’m getting a bit distracted.” He bounced, stomach bulging as he moved, helm low to look, nose crinkling. He wondered how Jaggedstorm was doing, having been out and about, bringing Lostmoon trinkets to add to his nest and stories of Sky’s territory, making his skin itch to explore and learn so so much.

He paused, helm turning to peer lower, whiskers twitching. “Oh! Do I spot a little tail?” He called to the hiding kit. “Of course! Perhaps my eye deceives me and that is a twig, but I have to say, I’m quite curious why a twig is moving in such a distinctive manner!” He hummed, optic crinkling.

/ please wait for @CINDERKIT.
thought speech

Last edited:
Despite all of her efforts, it seemed Cinderkit's hiding spot wasn't quite as good as she thought it was - or maybe her tail had betrayed her. Maybe she should have dug a little hole to hide herself more? But that might have taken too much time...

Nevertheless, she was not a sore loser, and she quickly got up from her crouch, purring softly. "You found me, Lostmoon! Okay... we should look for everyone else now... I wonder where they're hiding?"

/sorry for short post... cinder muse has been struggling - feel free to have your cats be part of the game too!

"Speech"

SPREADING JOY WITH MY LOVE

• Love
Reactions: blueblossomtea
sacrifice , that's what we do for the people we love .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
The chimera laughed, reaching to flick the kit’s helm, pinkish orbs crinkling as he swayed on aching paws, nose crinkling. Oh, I cannot wait to have my body back. He glanced at his protruding stomach, nose wrinkling. Buggers makin’ me look fat. He couldn’t help but whine at the loss of movement, already wanting to flop over, but he was damn near stubborn, maybe more than his husband with things like this.

Cheeks puffing out, Lostmoon waddled forward, nosing along fallen twigs, fluffy tail flickering. “Mmmm.” He cast a glance at the small bundle, heartstrings pulling. He wondered if Liqiu would have been this happy if her life hadn’t been cut so short. Ah. No. No. He shook his helm. No need for bad thoughts. He could mope around all he wanted, but it wouldn’t bring them back, now would it? He sighed.
“Let’s see! How about we check the nursery?” He inquired. Ghostly hues peering around the camp with a curious twitch of his whiskers, nearly drooling at the sight of the camp’s entrance, expression wishful, but he had moons before he could finally touch the outside world beyond the camp’s barriers.

With a loud chirp, Lostmoon waddled forward, nearly tripping over himself with a startled squawk, expression annoyed. Fine. Fine. I’ll take a break, so lay off will you? I’ve got little buggers cookin’ in here! He wasn’t sure who he was talking to, but this StarClan seemed to be some all-mighty beings to these cats. Oh, Lostmoon had so many questions and never enough time in the day to ask them all. Pity. He would have run their ears off if any of them had the time.

“Mm. Now where would they be—” He tapped his chin, expression thoughtful.
thought speech

❃​ HONESTLY I JUST NEED TO BE A LITTLE CRAZY ❃​

thistlekit & 02 moons & trans. fem nonbinary & they/she & skyclan kit

The best part of this skyclan place, thistlekit thinks, is that there are other kits to play with - not just littlekit and fennelkit. They love their siblings, they do, but they aren't always the most fun. Pale figure crouches behind an unsuspecting warrior, using their bulk to hopefully hide their figure - though their efforts are rendered useless by the fact they can't stop giggling. Even with paws pressed to their lips, soft squeaks slip out, tail nub wiggling. They'll never find thistlekit, they're certain of it.

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: —
    tw/cw: —
  • a pinkish grey kitten with splashes of white across their frame. their fur is just as curly as their mothers, and they have a deer-like nub for a tail. they wear a purple color.

physically easy && mentally easy
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not allowed
    please attack using [b][color=#fff]action here[/color][/b] and tag account