private CAUSE I'LL FOLLOW YOU, MY JOAN OF ARC ✧ swiftfire

Iciclefang had not been quiet in her distrust of the remaining ripple colony rogues who’d chosen to stay in RiverClan. Two of them had taken a life from her leader, her mentor—and those who remain earn a scowl each time they pass her by. Swiftfire is no exception, but the chimera has followed her from the warrior’s den to the nursery, heavy with expectant kits. She sees her now near the water’s edge and approaches on confident paws. “Swiftfire.” Her tone is cordial, but it is flat and lacking any friendliness. She has no intentions of pretending the two of them are companions.

The queen pads toward the edge of the river and looks into it’s depths; the waters are murky and swift, and the only reflection is a brief, distorted glimmer of tortoiseshell fur and piercing blue eyes. She lifts her gaze from the water to stare into Swiftfire’s emerald gaze. “You’re close to kitting.” It isn’t a question, and Iciclefang does not ask who had sired the children. She had been spared that indignity, and like it or not, Swiftfire is her Clanmate, her denmate. She has earned the same respect.

Instead, she opts for: “Do you know how many there are yet?” She tucks her tail around white-tipped paws. “Ravensong knew I had three before I gave birth. I just wondered if you’d asked.

• ooc: @SWIFTFIRE
  • DEuJTnr.jpg
  • Iciclekit . Iciclepaw . Iciclefang, she/her w/ feminine terms.
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — 22 moons old, ages realistically on the 17th.
    — mentored by Smokestar ; mentoring Cicadapaw ; previously mentored n/a
    — riverclan lead warrior & queen. mudpelt x icesparkle, gen 2.
    — former mate to Stormywing ; current mate to no one.
    — penned by Marquette.

sh tortoiseshell and white she-cat with ice-blue eyes. confident, capable, proud, dry, conceited, condescending, distrustful.