'cause I'm on your tongue ~BRONZESHINE~ and it's just what I want

Jan 19, 2024
BRONZESHINE

bronzekit | bronzepaw | bronzeshine
name meaning: named for her appearance

25 moons | ages every 15th

female [afab] | she/her

heteroromantic | heterosexual | monogamous (once committed)

SH black ticked tabby, abyssinian | ref
bronze is an abyssinian girly, her coat is soft and short, great for going through the water. she's a dark, burnt orange color, giving her the name bronze. she's average height, though proportionally she has long legs and tail. her ears are somewhat large, and her eyes are slanted upward. her eyes are mossy green.
accessories n/a (for now, may change)
smells of wildflowers and soil

sassy | flirty | proud | vain | irascible
sassy: bronze is definitely ready to speak her mind, and will do so without hesitation. she's not rude by any means, but she will tease and sometimes goes a bit too far unintentionally. she doesn't easily get intimidated by authority.

flirty: miss girl has no problem turning on the charm to try to get what she wants. she loves to see others get flustered, she finds it cute. she's a girl's girl first and foremost however, and absolutely does not go after anyone who's taken as long as she's aware and it's official. sometimes she'll just flirt for fun.

proud: she is very strong willed and will absolutely brag about her achievements. this isn't done to make other's feel bad, but to boost herself up. she can easily be taken down a peg or two with a well placed comment however. her pride, coupled with her sass, has gotten her in trouble before.

vain: she think's she's beautiful, and while that may be true, it can sometimes be a bit over the top. she loves to look at her reflection in the water when she isn't too focused on other things.

irascible: her temper is not one to be messed with. whether it's injustice, a shot at her pride, or sometimes even a well intentioned comment mistaken for a jab, she'll go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye. she knows this, and is working on it, but there's still plenty of times it gets out of hand.

npc x npc | gen 00
sibling to: OPEN

WILL PUT MORE DETAILS EVENTUALLY. MAYBE.

♡​ why you so obsessed with me ♡​

bronzeshine & 26 moons & female & she/her & riverclan warrior

WRITE HERE WRITE HERE

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

• ooc: —

Code:
[box=60%; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; color: white; font-size: 12px;][center][size=16px] [color=#fdaba2][sup]♡[/sup]♡[/color] [glow=white][color=#f96317][b] why you so obsessed with me [/b][/color][/glow] [color=#fdaba2]♡[sup]♡[/sup][/color] [/size]
[hr][/hr][size=14px]bronzeshine [color=#f96317]&[/color] 26 moons [color=#f96317]&[/color] female [color=#f96317]&[/color] she/her [color=#f96317]&[/color] riverclan  warrior[/size][/center][hr][/hr]
WRITE HERE WRITE HERE 

[size=10px][TABS]
[slide=—][size=12px] Actions && [b][color=#fdaba2]"Speech,"[/color][/b] && [i]' Thoughts/Quotes '[/i]

[b]ooc[/b]: —

[/size][/slide]
[slide=boy i wanna know ♥][fleft][bimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CL6Bby1WcAAoWlt.jpg[/bimg][/fleft][size=12px]   [color=#f96317]—[/color]   [i]sassy | flirty | proud | vain | irascible
cis/het[/i]

[color=#f96317]—[/color]   physically [b]moderate[/b] [color=color]&&[/color] mentally [b]moderate[/b]
   [color=#f96317]—[/color]   non-violent powerplay allowed [color=#fdaba2]&&[/color] healing powerplay allowed [color=#fdaba2]&&[/color] minor injury powerplay allowed
   [color=#f96317]—[/color]   please tag account if attacking[/size][/slide]
[/tabs][/size][/box]

Last edited: