Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

HIII I know Celandinepaw's quite a new character so she doesn't have many interactions with others just yet, BUT... She has many many thoughts in her head especially about everyone she meets! Feel free to plonk Y/C here or in my Discord channel :3 (ALSO Just a fair note that if she does not know your character well, she will likely misremember their name)
FEATHERPAW /
"His name was Fodderpaw, I believe? He sure is a ball of sunshine... Just kidding! Still, I feel kinda bad for her. Those kits keep putting bugs in his nest! And I'd be pretty mad if I had bugs in my nest every night! Maybe all she needs is a good, relaxing nap to cure that grouchiness."

PINKPAW /
"Wow, Blinkpaw seems like so much fun! We should, like, hang out or something! There's so many cats that are quiet and unassuming here, so meeting her was like a breath of fresh air."

SCORCHSTREAK /
"I think her name is Scorchstream? Seed, speed, peak, something like that... Wow, she's so intimidating! How does she do it? I don't think I'd ever want to be so scary, though, 'cause then future friends wouldn't want to talk to me. Still, that's gotta be hard to achieve."

SCORPIONBACK /
"Grave, my bestest friend in the whole world! Whoops, I mean Scorpionback. Why'd they name him that, anyways? He's not a scorpion, not at all. Anyways, I'm so happy that he decided to accompany me to Windclan. Truthfully, I'm not sure if I would've made it this far in the clan without him by my side. I miss the barn so much, but with Grave around, it's like I have a little piece of home with me."

SLATEHEART /
"Shale, Stale.... No, Slateheart! I got it right! He was one of the first cats I ever met, back when I first stepped onto Windclan territory. I wish a lot of the Windclanners were as nice as him."

SNOWGLARE /
"Kat - er, Snowglare... Actually, nevermind, I'm gonna keep callin' him Kat. At least there's another familiar face here! Plus, Kat would make a great clan cat and I'm so glad he's here. Probably a way better clan cat than me."

CHARACTER NAME / hearts
write your character's opinion on them <3

Last edited: