private CEMENT AND SUNSHINE -- downykit

╭──── ⋅ ⋅ ──── 。・゚゚・ ─── ☀︎ ─── ・゚゚・。 ──── ⋅ ⋅ ────╮
"-and look, over there, that's where all the warriors sleep, I'm pretty sure! Do you think we'll still sleep next to each other when we're warriors?" It's not uncommon to hear Finchkit's voice ring out in camp, and it's certainly not an unusual sight to see her prancing about, peeking into every nook and cranny she could find, but today is special - Downykit is here, too! Not that she's never gone exploring with her sibling, or anything like that, but usually it was someone else tagging along to explore, like Pink-kit or sometimes even Heathkit. Even though she'd be more than happy to have the others here, too, it also feels nice to have her sibling to herself for a change - they don't often have one-on-one time, not when Finchkit can hardly stay focused on one interesting thing at a time and Downykit often seems more content not to rush around getting involved in anything and everything. You'd think it would put them at odds, and sure, sometimes Finchkit thinks Downykit and Heathkit strange for not being quite so outgoing as she and Pink-kit are, but at the end of the day she loves all her siblings, and she's more than happy to indulge in something that both she and Downykit can enjoy.

"I bet it's pretty cool, sleeping under the stars and all that. I think we should all pile our nests together, even when we're all grown up - sounds more fun that way." Continuing on with a bob of her head, Finchkit takes a moment to properly gaze out over the sea of moss, interspersed with a cat or two, no doubt hanging about their nest for some odd reason. It's hard to picture herself or really any of her other siblings over there, all big and tall and stuff, not when they've always felt so small; she wishes they were all bigger, though, so they could go see even more interesting things outside of camp. For now, stories would have to do, even if they surely wouldn't do the real thing justice. Sun rolling across the waving moorland grass, darkened tunnels filled with mystery and danger alike - oh, how she wishes to plunge right in this very second! Instead, she opts for a wave of her paw, dismissing the nests before them. "Warriors' nests are neat, but everybody knows about that - I know some cool, secret things though! Well, not super secret, I guess, but still - do you wanna see the best rock in camp or the best hiding spot first?" Paired with a sunny grin, tail lashing excitedly, she feels almost ready to burst with how much fun this is going to be - Downykit hasn't seen all the amazing things camp has to offer, surely, and there's something that makes her chest feel all warm when she thinks about how she's going to be the very first one to show them!​
  • OOC: @downykit
  • Untitled358_20230906125307.png
  • EEHinuI.png
    - Finch Finchkit
    - She/her (AFAB)
    - 2 moons
    - Loner Kit of WindClan
    - Hearty & scruffy chocolate lynx point with splashes of white and bright blue eyes
    - Art by Jay & base by googaoo respectively! <33
    - Minor powerplay allowed!
    - Penned by Hijinks​