challenger approaching

yamiboba

Dec 28, 2022
hello! Call me Yami. I've been writing/rping for 12 years but I'm more or less a casual rper now since I'm often busy with irl things. I was on ff/wcarpg as yetinsane/cardfightco. I love designing characters and writing them and I'm also a hobby digital artist. I have many dear fantasy animal characters who I still love and write elsewhere, but I hope tt is a site I can place some traditional warrior cats ocs I've been dying to write. However, I’m not well-versed in current warriorcats books/characters since I stopped reading before the release of the 3rd series in 2007ish.

I love anime (yugioh, beyblade, sk8 infinity, tpn, jshk/tbhk, ohshc, danganronpa, and more) as well as pokemon, digimon, and genshin impact (childe/yanfei main). I look forward to writing with you all <33

also if anyone has the link to the site discord, I'd love to have it! The link's broken for me but it could be bc I'm stuck on mobile

Welcome! I’m one of the admins around here! The cool one if anyone asks.

Super excited to have you here and to see what characters you end up bringing in!! If you have any other questions let myself or any other of the staff members here know we’re always happy to help <3

Hi hi welcome!!! We’re so happy to have you here! Don’t worry about not being caught up with the books, a lot of us aren’t LOL besides, this site is mostly based off of the earlier books so that’s all you need to know!! Like jay said, feel free to ask us any questions! Can’t wait to rp with you!

Reactions: Jay
Hi there!! Don’t worry about not being caught up, there are plenty of rpers here who never read past the first few series :) we have our own guides with our rp interpretations of canon and how they configure into roleplay!

As Jay said, we’re also always open to questions about anything!

(Also if someone needs to dm you a discord link let us know LOL they might need replacing again 😅)