CHANCE OF A LIFETIME [✦] rogue warrior ceremonies

Numerous sunrises have risen and fallen since the rogues have become WindClanner's, and Sootstar was pleased. Some of them were absolutely disgusting and had as much grace as a pig... but she was willing to sacrifice grace for strength. The energy of WindClan has completely shifted with many of the initial members of the clan growing quieter and the rogues taking the helm of the loudest and most prominent members of the clan. The blue molly could guess some were not pleased with her inviting these rogues into their home, she suspects more will betray her over the next few moons and flee from the clan. It didn't matter anymore, not when she had these rogues to count upon and make WindClan stronger than they ever could.

Yet again, rogues these cats were no more, and they certainly wouldn't be after this meeting! It was time for them to receive theirStarClan-given warrior names.

"All cats old enough to race the moors gather below for a clan meeting!" Her yowl pierces through the cold air as she idly uses a paw to push a thin layer of snow off the Tallrock. Hopefully no one was hit as she cleaned it up.

"The past few days I've been keeping an eye on our new members, and I believe they are all ready to take on their warrior names. While they still have much to learn about WindClan and our customs they have shown eagerness and excitement in learning, I'm certain within the next few moons they'll be no different from a warrior whose been with me from the beginning." Better then some of them too. "Nathanos, Slate, Sam, Jasper, Sangria, Banshee, Shorty, Goat, Heather, and Puff, step forward." Good StarClan and this wasn't even all of them... they were going to be here all night!

"Do you all promise to protect and defend WindClan, even at the cost of your lives?"

// @Nathanos @SLATE @sam. @Jasperglare @sangria @banshee @shorty @GOAT @HEATHER @Puff

55572985_s7ZhWDqrAZy3Szu.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· SOOTSTAR, female — she / her
╰ ‣ 32 moons . pisces. ages on the first
╰ ‣ windclan leader . marsh-born . believes in starclan
╰ ‣ former soldier of the marsh group

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like heather and wet dirt , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue smoke . scarred chest, difficult to see through fur . green eyes

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝
EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Slytherin, Lawful Evil
╰ ‣ Cunning, brash, fierce, confident, self-reliant, envious & selfish
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "miss, m'am" etc

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE, sister to Pebblenose
╰ ‣ heterosexual. romantically interested in Weaselclaw
╰ ‣ mother to windpaw & sootpaw
╰ ‣ mentor to sootpaw & coyotepaw
╰ ‣ average fighter . skilled hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

"I do." Comes Banshee's monotone drawl. Her burning eyes on trained on her queen, her god, the one who conquers death without anything more than blink. The phoenix of WindClan. Yes, Banshee will pledge to her - how could you say anything less to a goddess of death - and to her clan, as.... pithy.... as the rest of them seem.
- you call for peace when it suits you

HELLO, MY NAME IS MR FEAR

Hearing the call, Nathanos is initially confused. But, he's being summoned, that much is understandable, and not just him, but all the former rogues. The large tabby looks toward his leader with a curious eye of glistening fire, before he dutifully makes his way toward that towering throne of jutting stone. It's cold as he comes to a halt, but the brute listens to the smoky leader's words with an attentive expression. This was some sort of ceremony, he thinks. They were getting their Warrior names.

Raising his voice above the others, Nathanos speaks thunderously, "I do." And with confidence, those words roll from his barbed tongue. He wonders what his name will be.

Shorty's ears twitch. He doesn't feel much like a warrior. He feels like it's time for him to retire, to settle, to stop running. He is under this Sootstar woman because of his mate, because that was the next logical place to be. He glances at Goat now, though his face shows nothing but the smallest hint of just being tired. He didn't want protect and defend, he want to lay down in a safe place for once and watch the birds fly by on a lazy summer afternoon. And yet...

"I do." Shorty calls up to the little leader. "speech"

Jasper hadnt quite registered that this is a big moment. He just kind of stares up at Sootstar, and when it's his turn to speak, he goes. "YEAH."

Spiderlily jabs him. " You're supposed to say I do." she hisses.

Jabbed and resisting the urge to bat at Spiderlily, he corrects himself. "I DO."

He glowered back at Spiderlily, who just looked tired of his shit. And she was! Why was this man so....Whatever he was. She didn't quite know the word for him. She wanted to smack him whenever she looked at him. Jasper felt the same way about her, but for this moment, they were behaving and looking up at Sootstar for what comes next.

I do, they vow and the new leader of rouge's smiles. Her paws itch with excitement for WindClan's upcoming era of power and strength as she continues on to grant them their StarClan blessed names.

"Then from this day forward you will be known as your new warrior names! Nathanos, you will be known as Adderblaze. Slate, you shall be known as Slatesnarl. Sam, you shall be known as Speckleclaw. Jasper, you will be known as Jasperglare. Sangria, you will be known as Crimsonveil. Banshee, you will be known as Ghostwail. Shorty, you will be known as Twistedstep. Goat, you will be known as Goatfoot. Heather, you shall be known as Heatherhunter. And Puff, you shall be known as Puffcloud." She's nearly out of breath! All these new warriors... but she wasn't complaining, this was brilliant!

WindClan cheers their names, the rogues of the clan likely the loudest members of the clan. She cant tell some members are awfully quiet with their cheering, some might be completely silent... Again Sootstar shrugs it off, who were they in comparison to her army of rogues?

Once the cheering dies down, the rest of the rogues still required their names. She begins to beckon them forth, "Nut, Spiderlily, Nightmare, Maggot, Shoelace, Ghost, Wolf, Lilith, Redrum, and Whiskey, step forward." They all obey, "Do you all promise to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

//ID HAVE TO @ LIKE HALF THE CLAN FOR THIS LMAO so just those getting called forward this time!
@NIGHTMARE @Spiderlily @Nut @MAGGOT @/GHOST (not positive on the account SORRY!) @/wolf (also not positive on the account) @Lilith @/redrum @Whiskey

· ESTJ-A ❝
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with

He cheers along among the rest of the rogues awaiting their names, as each name is called and shifted into something new - something fit for the clan, the stars. Though odd, the names would solidify their place in the moors, among the ranks of WindClan. Excellent.

Soon, the first group all has new names, and it's time for the next group. Maggot hears his name, and the white tom steps forward with the remaining rogues. It was time for him to get his own silly little name.

He bows his head at Sootstar's question, her urge to pledge their allegiance to her clan. "I do."

Last edited:
✧˖*°࿐ Her lungs had felt gossamer thin since Gin's abrupt end. There was no denying that Sootstar and her charm with the skies was their leader now. The strong lead and the weak follow. Heather had never been more than a follower and never intended to be. Paws aflutter beneath a leaden, cold-defiant tail she watched the lithe shecat ascend before them. Clan life had many more rules than she was used to, more laid traps and expectations. It put her on edge.

But her hefty tail hid her shivering paws, her stalwart frame latched jitters out of sight. When her name was called the fawn-fleck feline held her nerve and managed to cough out a low, "I do."

Heatherhunter. The name change might have irritated her if her old one hadn't highlighted such a... disparity in this territory. Anything to blend in. As those around them cheered, Heatherhunter's ears fanned low. In annoyance, of course not- not discomfort. Laid thick, exasperation met her new clanmates.
══╡ IM JUST ROTTEN TO THE CORE, SUCH A BORE ; SUCH A WANNABE╞══

Last edited:
To be honest, he didn't entirely understand the whole compound word naming thing going on around here. Like, why couldn't he just stay as Sam? His name was one of the only things his mother bothered to give him, and he had become fairly attached. Or rather, adjusted to being addressed as such. It was short and rolled off the tongue and didn't require some big fancy ceremony.

But considering the fact that he got to enjoy a nice fresh bird for breakfast instead of a twoleg's leftovers, he supposed he could go along with an official name. He would still be Sam to himself, of course, right?

"Yeah ― uh, I do," he echoed along with the rest of the more familiar faces in the crowd, ears flattening as he corrected his stuttering mistake. Clanlife was proving to be very needlessly formal. His cringing expression perked back up as Sootstar called out a new identity. Speckleclaw? He glanced at his ruddy ginger fur and all its haphazardly placed flecks, then back up at the WindClan leader. Well, it was kinda accurate. But not badass like the others. A tiny sigh slipped from him, though a crooked grin adorned his features soon after. Sam― no, Speckleclaw sat back down in turn, mismatched eyes watching the next group of his cohorts receive their own spiffy new names.

whaat no i'm not late

Oh, the queen calls a meeting, ever so regal she sits on a rock that has even her craning her neck. Theres an intrusive thought that pangs through her mind of if it could cause death falling from that but she brushes it off, curls her tail over her back. Her stomach churns uneasily and shes not sure why, shes shoved all these emotions down for almost a year straight, why does her anxiety have to come out now in an unfamiliar place? She misses the days where all she had to worry about was making her mother laugh.

And then she almost laughs herself as her name is called and shes asked if she would protect Windclan with her life. No... She was not loyal to this place, not yet, ever lost in the swirling storms of her own emotions; the only cats she had ever been truly loyal to was her family. Speaking of... Whisky or Redrums name was not announced and fuck, she freezes, because shes gonna be the first out of them to get their name. "Er- Yes, I do." a lie said with a pretty smile.

Sangria turns in to Crimsonveil. Shes no longer under Gins reign anymore. Shes no longer Sangria, the she-cat who followed every order given to her with no complaint. Shes Crimsonveil now, a new start, shes completely new. Theres a glimmer of hope that sparks inside her. Perhaps... Things would finally go her way. Her and her siblings could be happy, which, speaking of they were just called. She sends them a nod and a flick of her tail as she sits.
"speech"​

Her name is called, and the dark molly steps forward. She is indifferent to receiving a new name. But this was her life, now. Sitting among the very cats she scorned for their arrogance. But you know? Whatever. She watches Jasperglare cheer for himself and the others who received their name.

What an obnoxious bastard. Why did she get stuck with him.

"I do " she says. Was it hollow? Not quite. This was leagues better than what she had, and she would kill to keep it.

( ) Lilith listens to the ceremonies with a face that most would assume was happiness, but behind the mask, she was utterly bored. All this pop and circumstance for what? New names? Lilith was the she-cat's fourth name already, so the importance and value of such a thing were lost on her.

Still, she would entertain the tiny leader, if all for the sake of getting just a bit closer to the supposed immortal. As her own name was called, she would step forward, the smile on her face one of readable excitement. "I do." The oath would fall from her lips with such ease and confidence, no cat at that moment would dare doubt it, but in her mind, she was grinning with malice and sadistic glee that none could see.

Eyes of intense copper looked up at the gray-furred molly and that greed she had felt that day only intensified. Soon little one. I'll learn your secrets soon enough.

( I'M THE BAD GUY ; DUH )

I do.
"Then with the powers of StarClan I grant you your new warrior names. Nut, from this day forward you will be known as Nutsprout. Spiderlily, you shall be known as Spiderbloom. Nightmare, you will be known as Nightmareface." For her very suddenly ghastly, mostly, white face... and the canines that stuck out of her maw... and the drool- you couldn't ignore that when looking at the older she-cat.

Maggot, you shall be known as Maggotcrawl. Shoelace, you will be known as Branchfall. Ghost, you will be known as Ghoststrike. Nineteen, you will be known as Wolfpack. Lilith, you will be known as Vixengaze. Redrum, you will be known as Redrumble. And lastly, Whiskey, you shall be known as Umberfang." Sootstar puffs her chest out, prideful of all the new warriors she has acquired. She listens as their names are chanted, and when all the voices die down she is left with nothing else to discuss.

//LAST of the rogue names! If I've missed anyone PLEASE inform me ASAP! Tyvm!

· ESTJ-A ❝

He is named. Bestowed a star-blessed name from the small blue bug who holds the stars’ powers in her paws. She who can resurrect herself, unlike Gin.

Maggotcrawl, she calls him.

A warrior of Sootstar’s army, no longer of Gin’s group. A name that carries the weight of his past, bears it for his future in a lengthened form - as if a shield to protect himself within this new home of his. Silly, but needed.

The spiky-furred tom bows his head in acceptance, listening to the cheers of his own new name as he steps back into the crowd.

It will suffice.

Reactions: SOOTSTAR

"I do." Goat meows, not too sure if he means it or not but... he thinks he does. The blue molly before him was like a walking god in his eyes, never before in all his years has he seen a cat- or even a demon owl- come back to life after being slain. She truly was a gift sent by them... and if Goat could not die for her and her kingdom what would the rest of the gods think of him? He'd surely be given a den in the deepest pits of hell if he did not devote himself to WindClan.

It was cold here and he believes he'd rather be among trees, but if the last stretch of his life was going to be with purpose he'd take it.
Goatfoot she names him, for his big ol' paws no doubt. He's okay with the name but its strange to be called something else when all his life he's merely been "Goat". He's made bigger adjustments and is sure with time being called "Goatfoot" will feel more fitting.

· GOAT, male — he / him
╰ ‣ 144 moons . libra . ages on the first
╰ ‣ rogue . mountain-born .

· DOMESTIC FELINE, smell of fir trees and late rainfall , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue and white tom . scar over right eye . amber eyes

╰ ‣ Blunt, impatient, stubborn, loud-mouthed, short-tempered / warms up to become soft-hearted, protective, and considerate with those he grows close to.
╰ ‣ finds moderate difficult in relating to others . can be cruel, rarely shows mercy
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "sir & mister"

· BEETLE x HAWTHORNE
╰ ‣ homosexual .
╰ ‣ skilled fighter . average hunter .

GOT GUMMYWORMS STUCK IN MY TEETH
branchfall | 18 months | female | she/her | physically medium | mentally medium | attack in bold red

As she bounces forwards alongside the others, she's almost shaking in excitement. Branchfall. It's perfect! She doesn't notice that its a rather dull name - all these 'warriors' and clan cats have weird names after all, she she likes hers! It sounds impressive. "Yay! Thank you!" she says childishly, as though she's a clueless kit, before flouncing back into the cheering crowd.