↪ named so due to her coloration, and to highlight her gentle coat​
    cis female, she/her
    ↪ bisexual - crushing on no one , not in a relationship​
    17 moons, ages every 11th
    shadowclan, warrior
    sillay ....
  • APPEARANCEAS I PICTURE YOU AS A THING TO EAT
    a cream tabby with high white and bright blue eyes
    ↪ birchmilk has an appearance as gentle as her name suggests; a soft and feminine thing. her eyes are a bright and captivating blue, luring in any fool with those pools of beauty. her pelt is equally as bright and attention-grabbing, soft locks of cream and off-white. her face is centered with both of the colors, gentle lovers as a heart is formed in between her brows. the recognizable tabby patterns on her is limited, the rest of her torso being painted with the sam eggshell color that marks her half-face. the molly's stature is elegant and whispers of her agility and strength, hidden behind a deceiving appearance. her expression is often soft, a light smile on her features.​
    smells like dew grass and birch
    sounds like a crackling flame
    no current injuries
    ↪ link to toyhouse!​
  • PERSONALITYI'LL BE KINDER, I'LL BE SOFTER
    POSITIVE TRAITS: persuasive , intelligent , charming
    NEUTRAL TRAITS: stubborn , argumentative , challenging
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: impatient , unforgiving , deceitful
    ↪ while her appearance and name suggests a docile and a demure personality, birchmilk is one who likes to keep others on their toes. she finds humor in her tricks and teases, often to the annoyance of her clan mates. although, she is still plenty pleasant to be around. the girl is as charming as anything, and often fills conversations with her pleasantries and humor. she can often come across as ditzy and far-too playful, but birch is plenty deceitful. she keeps her cards close to her chest, unwilling to share her talents and expose herself to the world. her paws work quick, and her mind works only quicker. she can come up with a plan on the spot, though does not do well when it's challenged. birch is not one to give up control easy, and finds any wrong doing against her, large or small, good enough to hold a grudge for life. she finds it hard to find forgiveness, and often finds no point in it anyways. she's stubborn in her ways, and puts herself first. birchmilk cares for her clanmates, but mainly because they keep her safe and fed. the molly's opportunistic, taking what she can in any situation.

it's easy to see that birchmilk is as impatient as anything. if it doesn't move at her pace, she can find herself getting irritable and antsy.​
    suffers from girlpop disease
    ↪ ISFJ
    ↪ something something​
  • RELATIONSHIPSRITUALISTIC APATHETIC DANCE, I'LL WATCH YOU LOSE YOUR STANCE
    NPC x NPC
    ↪ any siblings???​
    mates with no one
    ↪ any offspring???​
    mentored by npc
    ↪ currently mentoring...
    ↪ mentored...​
    FRIENDS:
    DISLIKES:
    HATES:

• INTERACTIONIF I SHOW MY TEETH, I MUST BE HUNGRY / KNOW YOU CAN'T COMPETE
    takes their opponent off guard and fights with tactic and wit, medium difficulty
    won't start fights, won't run away, will end fights
    ↪ STRENGTH: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ DEXTERITY: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ SPEED: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ STEALTH: ★★★★☆
    ↪ SWIMMING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ HUNTING: ★★☆☆☆​
    joyful and teasing when interacting
    a conversationalist, easy to talk to
    ↪ STRATEGY: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ PERCEPTION: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ MEMORY: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ HEALING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ WISDOM: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ MOTIVATION: ★★☆☆☆​

IF YOU'RE SO FUNNY, THEN WHY ARE YOU ON YOUR OWN TONIGHT?
text "speech"

Code:
[BOX=65%][JUSTIFY][LEFT][SIZE=5][OUTLINE=BLACK][FONT=IMPACT][COLOR=#e3d0ff]IF YOU'RE SO FUNNY, THEN WHY ARE YOU ON YOUR OWN TONIGHT? [URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/charming-charming-birchmilk.4269/]✧[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/OUTLINE][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[SIZE=2][FONT=TAHOMA] text "[COLOR=#e3d0ff]speech[/color]"[/JUSTIFY][/FONT][/BOX]