Lesbian
    ★ PROFILE
    ⤷ SH Cream Tabby/Seal Point Chimera w/Low White​
    ⤷ Walks in a cheery and bouncy sway​
    ⤷ Compact and curly LaPerm mix​
    ⤷ Small nimble paws​
    ⤷ Vibrant bright blue eyes​

STUBBORN / OUTGOING / RECKLESS / LOYAL / INDEPENDENT / RESOURCEFUL
    Unyielding and self-reliant since her early days, she resisted conforming to the breeder's expectations, opting to break free with help from an older Queen who guided her to the barn. Sociable and audacious, she swiftly embraced barn life, becoming an essential member of the collective. Her allegiance to her feline peers within the barn is steadfast, consistently standing by them in times of trouble. Despite her autonomous disposition, she cherishes the companionship and support within the barn confines. Adroit as a mouser, she employs her skills to contribute to the welfare of the barn community, showcasing her tenacity and resilience.

★ RELATION
    GEN 1. NPC xx NPC

SIBLING TO Jellybean and Cherrysoda
    PARENT TO N/A
    MENTORING None
    MENTORED BY Owlface
    —— ADMIRES Wolfsong, Pumpkinpatch, Cottonpaw
    —— NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS Scorchstorm
    —— NOTABLE ENEMIES Sootstar, Snakehiss, Granitepelt ​
    ★ INTERACT
    RELATIONSHIPS; NOT LOOKING

LESBIAN ♡ HOMOROMANTIC
    How easily do they fall in love? Easily.
    How easily do they trust? Easily.
    SMELLS OF Hay and comfrey.
    SOUNDS LIKE Spirited and twangy.
    CRUSHING ON Scorchpaw.​

image.png
    HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST:
    To a Woman - Lavender Country
    Nothing Can Come - Between Us Sade
    Summer Love - Justin Timberlake
    What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
    Birds Dont Sing - TV Girl
    Seek & Destroy - SZA
    GONE, GONE / THANK YOU - Tyler The Creator
    Cranes in the Sky - Solange Knowles
    Tadow - Masego
    Don't Stop'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
    Last Train to London - ELO
    Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
    Beg For You - Charli XCX
    Disco Tits - Tove Lo
    I Wish I Could Go Back - Meg Toohey
    Little River - Kym Register
    Constant Craving - k.d. lang
    The War After The War - Mary Gauthier
    Makin' Memories - Melissa Carper
    I'm A Fool - Mariel Buckley
    Hayloft II - Mother Mother
    girlfriend - hemlocke springs
    Cupid (Twin Ver.) - FIFTY FIFTY
    Super Shy - New Jeans
    Your Love - The Outfield
    What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes
    Girl - The Internet
    Come Over - The Internet
    Can't Remember to Forget You - Shakira
    Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
    Standing Next to You - Jung Kook
    Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas
    Oye Mi Amor - Mana
    Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes
    La la la - Naughty Boy
    Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
    Show Me How - Men I Trust
    OUTTA MY MIND - monsune
    Legends Never Die - Orville Peck
    Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert
    Queen of the Rodeo - Orville Peck
    Jackson - Trixie Mattel
    Warm On A Cold Night - HONNE
    Night Go Slow - Catey Shaw
    Sins - Kanii
    CLEARED remix - Lilithzplugz
    Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
    What You Waiting For? - Gwen Stefani
    Me and Your Mama - Donald Glover
    Doctor - Jack Stauber
    Just For Me - pinkpantheress
    Starboy - The Weeknd
    Clumsy - Fergie
    Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
    Bad Girls - M.I.A.
    TOUCH TOUCH - RQ
    I Like It - Enrique Iglesias
    KEEP ME COMING - SUPERFRUIT
    Skrillex - Sick Bubblegum
    GOOD LOYAL THOTS - Odetari
    Work It - Missy Elliott
    Around the World - Daft Punk
    Dreamland - Glass Animals
    Touch-Tone Telephone - Lemon Demon
    Superstar - Toy-Box
    Move Ya Body - NINA SKY
    crushcrushcrush - Paramore
    i hope you're hungry - sodikken
    Riptide - Vance Joy
    Titanium - David Guetta
    Alone - Singularity
    Butterfly - Smile.dk
    Paper Planes - M.I.A.
    You Spin Me Round - Dead Or Alive
    Just Dance - Lady Gaga
    Hella Good - No Doubt
    Material Girl - Madonna
    Bubblegum Bitch - MARINA
    8 now - food house
    Shake It - Metro Station
    Jenny - Studio Killers
    Call Me - Blondie
    Killshot - Magdalena Bay
    CREATED 01.17.2024 BORN 08.22 10 MOONS.
    —— started at 8 moons ages 1 moon every 1 irl month
    —— penned by tasmagoric
    —— speech is #c4b3e4

• [ KITTENHOOD ] Her upbringing was an unfortunate experience. Raised by a two-leg backyard breeder, most of her early memories are of a crowded wire kennel with her mother, grandmother, siblings, and aunts. By the tender age of two moons, she was put into a different container outside with her sister, separated from her other family. There she was fed kibble once every other day and left to stare longingly into the yard, hoping that one day she could explore outside the confines of her den. Occasionally, two-leg kits would come by to visit them and even take a few of them home; it was every cat's dream there to be taken from the kennels. However, she had often been called a 'mishap' by the other queens, saying that her father had not been up to the two-legs' standards but, in fact, a random stray that wandered in. The up-to-standard cats were kept inside the two-leg den, while the rest were put outside beneath a large blue mesh ceiling. Later in the evening, her sister had been adopted, leaving the tiny Puff by her lonesome until morning when an older she-cat was soon housed within the same container.

Their name had been Mona, a much older queen with a fiery tongue and ambition to escape imprisonment. She often treated Puff like her own kit, retelling her stories of her previous two-legs, snuggling the tiny she-kit to her chest, and comforting Puff when she felt sad. When Puff turned four moons, Mona explained that she had a plan for the next time the two-legs opened their kennel. She would cause a diversion, and she wanted Puff to run as fast as her tiny legs could carry her through the gap in the fence. At first, the idea of being alone in the strange outside world terrified her, but Mona reassured little Puff that there would be a group of cats waiting for her. That these barn cats would protect her from harm and take Puff away to a safer home far from the kennels. With a bit of encouragement, Puff agreed to it, and the next time a bowl of kibble was tossed into their enclosure, Mona shot forward and attacked the two-legs' hand, swinging the door wide open and giving Puff ample time to escape. Just as the older queen had promised, two toms waited for her and whisked the kit into her new life as a mouser.

image.png
    [ APPRENTICESHIP ] Later in her youth, Puff was raised to be a mouser in a two-leg barn where she could explore the farm with ease and eat mice to her heart's content. For a pawful of moons, this life was perfect for her, and she thanked the stars each night for Mona saving her from the kennels. However, one day a group of WindClanners came to the barn doors seeking refuge from their tyrant of a leader. A she-cat amongst them, and around her age, stuck out like a sore claw with markings of flames and brilliant eyes. From the moment she noticed Scorchpaw, the curly-coated chimera rarely took her eyes off her. Far too shy to breach conversation and even more so enamored by their beauty. With a bit of convincing, the group was welcomed in from the cold, and Puff was starstruck by their tales. Every day she learned more and more from the clan cats: battle moves, den preparations, escape plans, their belief system, and clan structure.

Puff was utterly bedazzled by their hardy demeanors, even when drenched in scars and difficult paths, they each held rapturous character. Determined to help her strange companions, Puff fought alongside them when Sootstar had come to claim her pound of flesh. Except, the mad moor queen had miserably lost. The WindClanners and barn cats that helped triumphed over the loyalists and drove them from the farmland. Shortly thereafter, the clan cats made plans to take the fight back to their own territory and reclaim their home. News of their departure saddened Puff, but with a supportive grin, she bid them farewell. Now her nights are spent looking to the stars, wondering about the mysterious calico and her band of fearsome warriors. Gradually, her longing evolved into a fervent desire, and she couldn't resist any longer. Tempted by the tales spun and itching to leave the four walls of the barn. Braving the unfamiliar moors, the barncat journeyed to the newly reformed Windclan's border, seeking to join their ranks. With cautious but hopeful interaction, she was accepted under the condition of training as an apprentice for a pawful of moons. A means to prove she was up to snuff and ready to take on future warriorhood. Eagerly, she agreed to these terms and embarked on her new life as a clan cat.

However, all semblance of peace was shattered when fires, ignited by Two-Legs, ravaged their entire home. Frantically, they worked to protect their camp amidst the smoke and inky skies. After a long night of frenzied efforts, the fires finally subsided, leaving behind charred remnants. The news of Snakehiss's dissent, Sunstar's loss of a leg, and Bearpaw's tragic death struck the molly to her core. It shattered her idealized vision of what life as a Windclan cat would entail. Leading to thoughts of regret for joining and shame for feeling as such.

image.png
    [ WARRIORHOOD ] TBD

Last edited:

• bun.png
    ———✧———​
    △ SH cream tabby/seal point w/low white and blue eyes
    △ child of npc x npc ; sibling to cherry and jelly
    △ moorland barncat ; ex-kittypet
    △ 9 moons old ; birthday 08/22 ; ages realistically
    △ AFAB ; cis female ; she/her
    △ lesbian ; homoromantic ; single
    "speech", thought, attack, powerplay