private chew you up and spit you out // vulturekit

Possumscratch.

my tender age makes it hard to care
Apr 19, 2024
IF I DON'T GO TO HELL
WHEN I DIE I MIGHT GO TO HEAVEN

'possum & 18 moons & trans masc & he/they & duskclan rogue

das2mkk-7f9ca20e-e85d-4028-bef1-e45f50fef58e.gif
'Possum finds himself utterly fascinated by duskclans new 'prize' - a single kitten, all balled up and full of tears. This - this sad little thing, had been deemed worth their lives - their pride for. And it makes him giggle - teeth flashing. This is what granitepelt had died for, what thorn-something-or-other had died for. What about this child had made all that necessary? Or, had it simply been the only thing they could manage to grab on their way out? No matter how he looks at things, 'Possum struggles to puzzle out the truth of the matter. And so he settles on doing what he does best - begin annoying.

" You ain't much to look at, huh runt? " comes playful cackle, lilting voice sharp and mocking. " Y'know, wonder why we even got you - maybe your not a recruit, maybe you're jus' a snack, " he chirps, circling the child with a bright smile and conspiratorial tone as he nods along to the sound of his own voice. " They eat kits here ya; know - not much prey 'round, "

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

M I G H T G O T O H E A V E N , B U T P R O B A B L Y N O T !

// @Vulturekit.

˖⁺‧₊ ☽◯☾ ₊‧⁺˖  The cats here scare Vulturekit. It's worse than WindClan, despite Gravelpaw's promises. It makes his stomach twist into all kinds of knots, makes his nose twitch with the drying blood-smell. He avoids most everyone if he can help it - but there is a terrible lack of hiding places here. There's no nursery, no smoky fur for him to bury his face in. The landscape is barren and jagged, and he feels far too vulnerable.

He flinches at the cackle that heralds the arrival of one of the cats who had been at the battle, one with sharp teeth and a tilted grin. Spiny fur fluffs up as amber eyes shoot a fearful, narrowed glare at the cat's larger form. "What?" he squeaks at the jovial words, shifting slightly to follow the cat as they begin to circle. "They d-duh-don't!" Do they? These cats are violent enough for it... Have they just been waiting to gobble him up all this time? He shudders. "You - you wouldn't," they correct themself with not much confidence. Gravelpaw said she wouldn't let anyone hurt him, but his faith in that promise is waning more and more by the day.

• 78719023_Dn5AkWBYFbxxqzb.png

"SPEECH"
  • VULTUREKIT he / they, kit of windclan, four moons.
    a spiky-furred dark tabby with amber eyes.
    skittish and dour, with little time for typical kit games.
    micheal x npc, adopted by periwinklebreeze. sibling to dustkit and bilberrykit.
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by SATURNIDsaturnids on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

IF I DON'T GO TO HELL
WHEN I DIE I MIGHT GO TO HEAVEN

'possum & 18 moons & trans masc & he/they & duskclan rogue

das2mkk-7f9ca20e-e85d-4028-bef1-e45f50fef58e.gif
" I wouldn't, no " The chimera agrees, head bobbing up and down in mock seriousness, even as grin only stretches ever wider. " But they would, wouldn't they? Starved, hungry things they are - just look at them, " he says, mocking his so called 'clanmates'. He's never cared much for social hierarchies - for companionship, beyond the basic of what was given. His stay here merely... temporary. A way to settle childhood curiosity. to see the world of 'clans' his mother once spoke of. And until his paws wandered onto better pastures? Well, he hopes to play with as many of them as he can until then - push and pry and poke and prod till they all fall apart. That was the fun of life, wasn't it? " Every cat in twoleglace knows it - knows the clans eat kittypets when they're hungry - and you're no kittypet, sure, but you're little, "

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

M I G H T G O T O H E A V E N , B U T P R O B A B L Y N O T !