CHRYSALISWING'S REVERSE HEARTCHAT 2.0

Jan 1, 2023

Here it is again!! Feel free to leave IC (or OOC, though it's totally not necessary!) thoughts about Skyclan's resident hater.

• OOC:
  • eUVAhNL.png
  • —— CHRYSALISWING / He/They / 23 Moons
    —— Warrior of Skyclan / Mentoring n/a
    —— A long-haired tomcat with chimaeric patterning. His left side is fully black and his right side is black splotched with sunset-orange. He has complete heterochromia, with his right eye being a bright green and his left eye being a glowering yellow.
    —— Abrasive, temperamental, and critical. Approach at your own risk and engage at your own cost. Despite this, he is a hard worker and quick to call out what he finds wrong.
    —— Penned by Tempest. Contact on Discord (naruk4mi) for plots and threads.

john3.webp

MY WORLDS ON FIRE, HOW 'BOUT YOURS?
THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT AND I NEVER GET BORED."

"Now there's a cat to be wary of. Tong as sharp as thorns, that one. Can't say I'm all that fond on his views of daylight warriors, but I've also come to learn that ones views doesn't always make them a monster of a cat. Things aren't always so simple. So -aside from that- I can't say I have much of a problem or opinion of Chrysaliswing. He does his job, and even if he's not the most friendly cat around, he's still a clanmate."

|| Wary of - Neutral - No Specific Feelings||

john33.webp

Reactions: tempest

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-He- He is pretty cool? A super strong warrior and loyal to the clan, no doubt! Though- he can be rather..mean? But! I’m sure it’s just cause he’s lonely and I’ll make sure he’s not so lonely! Cause he can play fight like no one’s business! Don’t tell him i said that

Current feelingsConflicted, Foolishly in Love with

• SPEECH
  • HONEYSPLASH she/they, Warrior of Skyclan, 29 moons.
    A lithe, cream tabby cat with high white and green eyes.
    Younger siister to Orangestar, Applefrost and Apritcotflower and littermates with Cloudberrythorn // Former mate to; Quillstrike // Crushing on; Chrysaliswing and Flora
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by youwolf_1997 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

“Chrysaliswing is scary, in that intimidating way I guess? I don’t feel unsafe to be around him or anything like that. He’s taking time to help me be better at fighting though, that’s really kind of him. It’s kind of cool to see him in his element when he fights or explains fighting, he feels like a different cat when he does that. Despite how nasty he can be I would like to talk to him more, don’t tell him this but I kind of admire that confidence he carries. Even if he’s wrong about something he doesn’t show that he doubts himself.”

// taps mic: I am such a Chrysaliswing fan, this guy is so interesting to me!! I want to study him like he’s a bug in a jar. It’s so interesting to read his opinions on others and the environment around him! he’s such a doomed character in concept yet I can’t help but root for him. Your writing for him is sooo captivating and I appreciate all the little nuances you write in his mannerisms (both in speech and body language)

"I like to believe he is improving." Orangestar hesitates, thoughtful. "At least, I haven't received complaint in the last moon. Chrysaliswing's temperament is useful when it comes to protecting SkyClan, and I have no doubt that he would turn it on an enemy with no hesitation, but the fact that he turns it on his Clanmates is still cause for concern to me."

// grips chrys like a squeaky toy. i love him

"I've only ever had negative experiences with him. A part of me is hopeful there will be a change of heart as he ages but at this rate I'm not so sure. Being so quick to judge and holding so much venom inside can't be good for any cat. For now I'll keep an eye on them but I'd rather not get too close."
// weary, unsure, and dislikes

• Chrysaliswing is such a pretty character and fundamentally interesting! It's nice to have ops characters within Skyclan and one trying to turn the tide for the better. It sets a lot of ground for development!
  • ———✧———​
    ✧ LH cinnamon tabby w/high white one blue eye
    ✧ child of npc x npc ; sibling to crescent and bear
    ✧ skyclan lead warrior ; ex-loner
    ✧ 33 moons old ; birthday 07/01
    ✧ AFAB ; nonbinary ; he/they
    ✧ pansexual ; polyromantic ; single
    "speech", thought, attack, powerplay
    ✧ peaceful powerplay allowed
    ✧ penned by tasmagoric
    ———✧———​

"We don't speak. I know he was dad's apprentice and I heard stories of him, but they weren't all good. What I think about him? Well, I've never thought about him before, until you asked. I don't have much to say, but I think Chrysaliswing is everything I don't want to be. He's nasty and quick to make stupid decisions. The only good thing, yuck, imagine him being good at something. He's good at doing his job. He's just terrible getting along with others. I guess if I had to talk to him, It'd just be about the job. We've never had any real reason to be friends or talk. I'm sure if I said lets be friends because our mentor was Silversmoke would go soooo great. Though... I do want to spar with him! I wonder how much of dad's fighting style is in him and how I can improve by studying Chrysaliswing!"
EpC61GT.png

GRIPSSS THE MAN!!! I genuinely would like the pair to interact because I think it would be interesting for both of them. Not only the sense that they were both mentored by Silversmoke, but because I have been reading and seeing how chrys views Crow as the ideal apprentice. Also throwing some shade at him, while Crow has only heard stories and has seen the way Chrys carries himself. They both share a lot of traits as well! I just think it would be neat if they could have a private! I'm rambling webfej, the reality is that reading his development is such a treat and I love seeing the resident hater and his thoughts.

"Huh? That little turd? I think he's more insufferable than his mentor, and that's sayin' something. He's always runnin' his mouth — it don't matter who, either. He's annoyin'. I'd rather listen to claws on a rock."

• CHRYSY WHYSY!!! Your writing is beautiful as always Temp mwah and his character is written so well. I'm really looking forward to this next arc in his life and how he will develop, whether it be for better or for worse!
    slate
    he/him; lead warrior of skyclan
    a hulking, scarred charcoal-black colored maine coon with amber eyes
    "speech", thoughts, attack
    link to full tags; @ on discord or dm @beaaats for plots!​