CLOSED -- RIVERCLAN COWBOY KITTEN RE-HOMING

☾ COYOTECREEK x WOLF'S HOWL ☽

☾ INTRO ☽
i am adopting out one slot in this litter, as the previous rp-er has left the site.
coyotecreek, originally cowboy, grew up on a farm with several siblings. he was always interested in the forest dwelling groups, but never felt the necessity to seek them out. when he met wolf's howl, a member of the marsh group, on a happenstance walk, he fell head over paws. throughout the moons, the two grew closer and closer. at one point, cowboy even contemplated joining the marsh group to be with wolf. before this could come to fruition, tensions rose within the forest. outsiders were less welcome than they had been, and the two decided cowboy would be better off at the barn. a few moons before the great battle, wolf announced they were pregnant. they gave birth only a moon before the battle, and cowboy only saw them once before the fight. when his partner died in the great battle, cowboy packed up his life at the farm and moved to the marsh to be with his children. he took them to riverclan, with the idea that it would be the easiest place to not be constantly reminded of wolf. now, the children are almost warriors, and cowboy is coyotecreek.

tldr - cowboy dilf is now a sad single father oops what will he do

coyotecreek is an amab cis tom. the children will refer to him with masculine parental names. coyote reference by pin
wolf's howl was an afab nonbinary feline. the children will refer to them with non gender conforming parental names. wolf reference

☾ GENETICS ☽
SIRE: LH red tabby with low white (masking black, carrying dilute)
DAM: LH blue tortoiseshell
males can be black, blue, red tabby, or cream tabby
females can be tortoiseshell, blue tortoiseshell, red tabby, or cream tabby
- kits will be longhaired
- kits can have no white or low white
- kits without white can have any realistic eye color barring blue; kits with white can have any realistic eye color
- non-dilute kits will carry dilute
- red kits will mask black; cream kits will mask blue
CREDIT TO NICO FOR GENETICS <3

☾ SLOTS ☽
1 -- lambpaw played by @SATURNID
2 -- prariepaw played by @WriteAboutRadish
3 -- open

☾ OTHER INFORMATION ☽
naming theme is optional but appreciated - wolf, howl (after wolf's howl), wheat, barley, cotton, apple, cricket, cow (any sort of farm related name), sage (after coyo's mother), marsh (after wolf's former home)

kids will start at 11 moons! they are receiving their warrior names this meeting, so depending on when the slot is chosen, they might end up being 12 moons.

kit will be chosen within the month, most likely late july. this is not first come first serve. form is ffa as long as you include the basics. coyote will love his kits no matter what, so there will be no cruel names or backstories. try to keep your kit in riverclan. if moving your kit, speak to lavs first

contact lavs on discord @ lavendes or dm @lavs

tracking bc i’m interested !!
major WIP
fincchroot_hypos.png

Barleypaw
NAME
Apprentice
RANK
Riverclan
CLAN
Cis Female
PRONOUNS
TBD.
ORIENTATION
  • APPEARENCE
    A long furred and scruffy tortoiseshell with low white. A tortoiseshell like Wolf's Howl, though lacking the blue tinting of her parent. Her fur is long and consistently poorly-groomed, as she insists she has no time and has many more important things to do! It is not uncommon to see her with twigs and leaves sticking out of her fur, as well as burrs and thorns. A blaze of white fur parts down her face, down her throat and across her belly; additionally she has high white socks and a white tipped tail.
    ⤷ tortoiseshell with low white, Click!
    ⤷ Design will be redrawn/modified to better fit if I get the slot ! Designer!
    border2.png

MENTALITY
    quick-paced / stubborn / rough / loving / sturdy. Rough and tumble, she could be most accurately described as a tomgirl in how she acts, never one for staying clean or safe. She will charge into just about any situation without thinking, preferring to do over act.

Barleypaw is a highly empathetic individual, to the point of fault. She may often come across as mocking others emotions when in reality, she tends to reflect them back. If someone is distressed and crying, she finds herself with an overwhelming need to cry. This also goes for high tension situations, she will wear others anger as a shield. Due to this fact, she is often easily overwhelmed by other's feelings and attempts to quietly back out of any emotional conversation if she can.

Family will always be an exception to this, she's willing to tough out any situation that she has to if it means supporting her loved ones. Often, especially to her family, she struggles to say no. More accurately, she rarely considers it as an option, instead willing to get herself into trouble more often than not; otherwise, it makes her a strong reliable person when it comes to being given tasks! She will throw herself fully into anything she is asked to do, willing to try anything once.
  • RELATIONS
    GEN 2. COYOTECREEK xx WOLF'S HOWL. SISTER TO LAMBPAW & PRAIRIEPAW

MENTORING TBA.
    MENTORED BY TBA.
    ADMIRES TBA., Coyotecreek
    NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS TBA.
    NOTABLE ENEMIES TBA.

border2.png

INTERACTION
    SINGLE / BISEXUAL
    How easily do they trust?
    ⤷ Barleypaw will trust just about anyone, as she has not been given a reason not to. She wholly believes there is good in everyone and that nobody would do anything to harm her willingly.​
    SMELLS OF river water and mud
    SOUNDS LIKE A surprisingly soft voice with a thick southern accent.
    speech is #B8663F

• POTENTIAL FUTURES
    Just some brief thoughts I've had regarding potential futures !

⤷ I'd love someone to directly go against her trust levels, to teach her that she cannot trust everyone. Despite this, I want her to recover quickly and take it as a lesson.​

⤷ Plenty of scars under her thick fur but but none with heavy angst attached! Mainly from scuffles and accidents caused my her rushing in.​

⤷ Overall I want for her to be a relatively positive character! While she is not immune to life's woes, she is able to bounce back quickly! I plan for her to have a very strong support system!​

FUTURE THEME WEEK IDEAS: Magnus Burnsides, Tim Stoker, Jessie(Toy Story)​

• 6f226ddc9ab86a890a469c6045f6b651.jpg

post template

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lavs
alright, i'm going to close this and say @RexAraneo barley is accepted! she's adorable and i'm excited to see her around!! her siblings just became warriors this past meeting, so it is up to you whether she became warriors with them, or if you want to hold her back a moon or two, that's fine. thanks for applying :D