COLD ON THE INSIDE — MOKCING-GRIN

MOCKING-GRIN

the touch of a demon
Nov 22, 2023
x
  • MOCKING-GRIN ; loves it for it was given to him by sootstar
    mocking-grin had been a warrior of windclan serving under sootstar. he believed that she was just and continues to believe so, unwilling to bend to his sister's pleas that sootstar was nothing but a mad leader. he is more than willing to die under her cause and wants nothing more than to spread fear to windclan for casting him along with all the loyalists out of their rightful home. is disgruntled that granitepelt a shadowclanner is someone he must follow instead of sootstar, but he will follow orders as sootstar named granitepelt as her successor.
    ↳ named for his mischievous and deceitful nature.
    — male; he/him pronouns; bisexual
    — warrior of duskclan, former windclan moor runner
    — created 11.22.2023 at 23 moons / ages realistically on the 8th each month / 26 moons
    cYejIG3.png
    ↳ penned by velou; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST (if u have them!!)
  • HIGH WHITE LONG HAIRED CHOCOLATE SMOKE
    a long haired high white long haired chocolate smoke tom with amber eyes. his ears are a darker shade of brown and the tufts of fur on his ear are a similar dark shade. mocking-grin takes great care of his fur, the only time it is unkempt is in the heat of battle. otherwise, his fur is neat. he bears a white belly, chest, paws, and muzzle. despite all the battles he's partaken in, he has yet to receive a scar from a blow.
  • MANIPULATIVE / CONTROLLING / LOYAL / PROTECTIVE / INTELLIGENT / OPPORTUNISTIC / SLY
    long para here but the reality is i will see where he takes me this silly guy

mannerisms here
  • SINGLE; BISEXUAL; MONOGAMIST
    slow make friends, slow to trust; will betray regardless of trust
    SOUNDS LIKE: marluxia (kingdom hearts)
    SMELLS LIKE: blood, dirt, and grass
    speech is #d1d1d1
    NPC xx NPC brother to npc | mentoring none
    Mate to none | ex-mate to mottledove | father to cloverkit and ryekit
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: juncopaw
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: sunstride, snakehiss, windclan
  • ► SONG - song
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
    SONG - artist
  • ●●●●●○○○○○ HUNTING: average. able to hunt when he wants to.
    ●●●●●●●○○○ RUNNING: skillful. has trouble slowing down when he gets into it.

●●●○○○○○○○ TRACKING: mediocre. relies on others for food or information.
    ●●●●●●●●○○ COMBAT: skillful. has seen many battles and uses his weight to pin down enemies.
  • posting template

Last edited:
Code:
[box=50%][justify]posting template

[b][color=#d1d1d1][outline=black]"speech"[/outline][/color][/b][tabs][slide=OOC NOTES . ][B]ooc :[/B] —
[/slide][slide=◭ . CHARACTER INFO]— mocking-grin / windclan moor runner / masculine pronouns / 24 moons
— heterosexual / single / looking / open to flirting and crushes
— high white long haired chocolate smoke with [abbr=right eye blue, left green]heterochromia[/abbr]
— may powerplay [abbr=scratches, biting, shoving, etc...]minor harm[/abbr] / can powerplay healing
— [URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/cold-on-the-inside-%E2%80%94-mokcing-grin.10431/][color=#d1d1d1]biography[/color][/URL] / @ on discord for plots
— penned by velou[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]
Code:
[box="67%; background: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/2755ffed379be7a28d1ac4e49f956dc0/a65b75f8d3a17b24-57/s1280x1920/3e1cb3c999ba28bb36a9bef34b5f6fdc8a212c4d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; height: 150px; width: 630px; border: 1px solid #fff; margin-left: 1px;"][color=transparent]x[/color][/box][box=67%][justify][color=#BBBDC1][tabs][tab=general ✧][size=20px][b][color=#d1d1d1][outline=black]MOCKING-GRIN ;[/outline][/color][/size] loves it for it was given to him by sootstar[/b]
[quote]mocking-grin had been a warrior of windclan serving under sootstar. he believed that she was just and continues to believe so, unwilling to bend to his sister's pleas that sootstar was nothing but a mad leader. he is more than willing to die under her cause and wants nothing more than to spread fear to windclan for casting him along with all the loyalists out of their rightful home. is disgruntled that granitepelt a shadowclanner is someone he must follow instead of sootstar, but he will follow orders as sootstar named granitepelt as her successor. [/quote]
↳ named for his mischievous and deceitful nature.
— male; he/him pronouns; bisexual
— warrior of duskclan, former windclan moor runner
— created 11.22.2023 at 23 moons / ages realistically on the 8th each month / 26 moons
[fright][img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/cYejIG3.png[/img][/fright]↳ penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/velou.116/][color=#d1d1d1][b]velou[/b][/color][/url]; [b]HEARTCHART[/b] ; [b]PINTEREST[/b] ; [b]PLAYLIST[/b] (if u have them!!)
[/tab]

[tab=appearance ✧][fleft][quote][bimg width=125px]https://i.imgur.com/yuv714P.png[/bimg][/quote][/fleft][b]HIGH WHITE LONG HAIRED CHOCOLATE SMOKE[/b]
a long haired high white long haired chocolate smoke tom with amber eyes. his ears are a darker shade of brown and the tufts of fur on his ear are a similar dark shade. mocking-grin takes great care of his fur, the only time it is unkempt is in the heat of battle. otherwise, his fur is neat. he bears a white belly, chest, paws, and muzzle. despite all the battles he's partaken in, he has yet to receive a scar from a blow.[/tab]

[tab=mentality ✧][quote][b][color=#d1d1d1]MANIPULATIVE / CONTROLLING / LOYAL / PROTECTIVE / INTELLIGENT / OPPORTUNISTIC / SLY[/color][/b][/quote]
long para here but the reality is i will see where he takes me this silly guy

[subquote=#d1d1d1]mannerisms here[/subquote][/tab]

[tab=relationships + interaction ✧][quote][b]SINGLE; BISEXUAL; MONOGAMIST[/b]
slow make friends, slow to trust; will betray regardless of trust
[b]SOUNDS LIKE:[/b] [url=https://youtu.be/OO_IQNqb01M?t=254]marluxia (kingdom hearts)[/url]
[b]SMELLS LIKE:[/b] blood, dirt, and grass
speech is [color=#d1d1d1]#d1d1d1[/color][/quote]
[b][color=#d1d1d1]NPC xx NPC[/color][/b] brother to npc | mentoring none
Mate to none | ex-mate to [abbr=npc]mottledove[/abbr] | father to [abbr=played by wren]cloverkit[/abbr] and [abbr=played by tbd]ryekit[/abbr]
[b]NOTABLE FRIENDS:[/b] juncopaw
[b]NOTABLE ENEMIES:[/b] sunstride, snakehiss, windclan[/tab]

[tab=playlist ✧][columns=2][b][color=#d1d1d1]► SONG[/color][/b] - song
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist
[B]SONG[/b] - artist[/columns][/tab]

[tab=skills ✧][columns=2][box=100%][quote]●●●●●○○○○○ [color=#d1d1d1][b]HUNTING[/b][/color]: [i]average[/i]. able to hunt when he wants to.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●○○○ [color=#d1d1d1][b]RUNNING[/b][/color]: [i]skillful[/i]. has trouble slowing down when he gets into it.[/quote][/box]

[box=100%][quote]●●●○○○○○○○ [color=#d1d1d1][b]TRACKING[/b][/color]: [i]mediocre[/i]. relies on others for food or information.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●●○○ [color=#d1d1d1][b]COMBAT[/b][/color]: [i]skillful[/i]. has seen many battles and uses his weight to pin down enemies.[/quote][/box][/columns]
[/tab]

[tab=code]posting template
[/tab][/tabs][/color][/justify][/box]

Last edited: