NETTLEPAW ♂
RIVERCLAN
APPRENTICE
THREE MOONS
BLIND IN BOTH EYES
BIOGRAPHY AND TAGS
APPRENTICED TO PIKESPLASH
PLAYED BY SHEOGORATH

His inability to see was something that Nettlepaw was starting to learn could be adapted to. In some areas, however, he would forever struggle, no matter how he might try to overcome his disability. This was one such area... Bumblepaw was, perhaps, the first cat that Nettlepaw has ever thought of as a friend, and she had showed him kindness in her gift of a dragonfly wing, something that the boy couldn't see, but knew well enough the importance of. Nettlepaw had been unable to provide her with a similar gift at that time, and so, he had been searching off and on since that moment, in-between his time training with Pikesplash. With the help of another RiverClan cat, he was able to locate a suitable object, a few vibrant scales peeled from the flesh of a brook trout. He had been assured that the speckled scales were colorful enough to suit his needs, and so, with his gift gathered, Nettlepaw set off to locate his friend. Thankfully, his sense of smell is stronger than most, and he tracks her down at the edge of camp.

"Hey Bumblepaw." Nettlepaw greets with a flick of his tail. He sets the bright scales down at his paws and offers a small smile. "Remember when you gave me that dragonfly wing, and I didn't have anything to give you? Well... I finally found something. They're fish scales but... colorful fish scales." The boy trills, pushing the scales toward Bumblepaw.

@Bumblepaw

Having been out most of the day, the apprentice was ready for a big meal and a nap. Instead, the lanky feline is soon face to face with none other than Nettlepaw. Bumblepaw's day seemingly lit up as he approached her at the edge of camp. She had begun to feel the buildings of companionship and appreciated the obvious effort he put into returning the gesture. The earlier exchange had been a sweet moment, and she was curious to see what Nettlepaw wanted. Willingly, she leaned closer to the other cat in question. Their voice trilled warmly at her denmate. "Hey, Nettlepaw!" Tail twitching and waving with excited greetings.

As he mentioned the dragonfly wing, she couldn't help but feel a glow of camaraderie. Effortlessly, a smile bloomed across her dark chin. His thoughtful gesture had made an impact on her, and the luring glimmer easily enraptured her. When Nettlepaw presented the colorful fish scales, Bumblepaw's eyes widened further. She took a brief moment to appreciate the vibrant red hues before looking back at the pale tom. "These are amazing and very colorful! Thank you!" She exclaimed, genuine gratitude and joy in her bouncy tone. "I love how unique they are and I really appreciate the effort you put into finding something special for me." Green eyes blinked softly as the small molly's paws shuffled on the ground below.

Even if Carawaypaw was acting weird, she wasn't going to throw out a good opportunity. She then leaned down and nudged the scales with her nose, pulling the pile closer to herself. Ironically, the scent of fish caused her empty belly to sing its interest. Resulting in a hearty roar of need from within. Embarrassment flooded her earlier joy as she sheepishly ground out over the growls. "Ah! Once I find these a safe spot - would you like to share prey with me?" Usually, she only shared meals with her siblings, but the hunger raging could no longer wait.

NETTLEPAW ♂
RIVERCLAN
APPRENTICE
THREE MOONS
BLIND IN BOTH EYES
BIOGRAPHY AND TAGS
APPRENTICED TO PIKESPLASH
PLAYED BY SHEOGORATH

He's pleased by her reaction toward the gift, evident by the small smile that creeps across his muzzle. It did feel nice to have someone he felt like he could relax around, especially with all the recent hardships and struggles of himself and the rest of the clan. The boy purrs as Bumblepaw sweeps the scales closer, ears attentive as they offered to share a meal. He supposed he was hungry as well, though notably less-so than Bumblepaw. Regardless, Nettlepaw wouldn't say no to a break from from his apprentice duties.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." He responds casually, "What do you want? I can go and grab us something from the fresh-kill pile while you put those scales somewhere." Nettlepaw mews in offer with a slow blink of his clouded eyes.