compliment the character above yours!

even a rotten clan like shadowclan needs some positivity. it has such a great and colourful cast of characters who deserve to be commended; so lets start a compliment chain :)

usually these are done from an ooc perspective, ur actual opinions on the character; but due to popular demand, u can provide an IC compliment too! imagine y/c is forced to say something nice about the above character.

alright, i have a lot of nice things to say about ur beautiful characters, so lets get this ball rolling

FLICKER FLCIKER FLCIKEKRKRKRKR (goes feral goes insane goes CRAZY OVER HER) GOD I LOVE HER SM!!!! its been SO fun watching her grow from the great battle !! her & ember are so cute too i stalk their threads (i am not a mad man)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in conclusion: flicker my beloved she can do no wrong

"shes not bad, at least she has a somewhat even head on her shoulders."

• Crying
Reactions: Marquette
spectermask is rly the model shadowclan cat! deeply caring of his clanmates, but not willing to take shit from anyone. specter is also one of the rare shadowclan characters with the ability to de-escelate a thread instead of making it worse, which makes them a valuable part of the cast imho. and how they regard chilled... honestly we all need a spectermask in our lives and sc is better bc they're here.

"I'd do anything to have a fur pattern like that."

Reviving this because I'm full of beans and have a lot to say!

Smogmaw is such an interesting character with a lot of depths that it's been absolutely exceptional learning about as someone who's still relatively new to the sight! I haven't stalked his love life but reading his motivations and internal monologue gives such a refreshing take on the typically more grumpy characters because of how he perceives himself. I think the way you intend to write him (lawful evil) and the way he'd actually written line up perfectly which just goes to show you how good of a roleplayer you are as well Willie!

TL;DR Smog is amazing and so are you.

Ferndance offered him compliments previously but I think this is the best one to give him without context: "Oh, Smogmaw? Bless his cold bitter heart. I love him, but he would be the first to die when the cat-brain-bug-monster takes over ShadowClan."