private COSMIC BROWNIES // Howlingstar

dfkfdmq-ba5e648e-3fdd-4ae2-b8cc-39432d739976.gif
Outwardly she never appeared much affected by what had happened with the dogs… with Emberstar. She was a cat of little word and little thoughts, no mater the hardships life threw at her she always just seemed happy to be alive. Truthfully, she’s been getting bad dreams and thoughts as of late, really bad and guilty thoughts. She feels as if her heart might burst today, and it is why she reluctantly waddles into the leaders den.

”Miss Howlingstar…?” She meows, head peering into the dimly lit den in the highrock. She feels so guilty, for all the sadness the clan has been through, for all she caused Emberstar to lose and all the stress Howlingstar must’ve gained. ”I am sorry for making you leader.” She gulps, unsure how else to put it at first, ”I know if I hadn’t went to snake rocks that day without Little Wolf Emberstar would still be okay... SkyClan wouldn’t be mad at us right now, and you wouldn’t have had to worry about all of this.” She shakes her rounded head regretfully. ”I didn’t know it would cause her to die… I think it should’ve been me instead, Emberstar was way more important.” Her head bobs in agreement with her own words, Emberstar had been an important cat…

”I think you should make me clean the elders den.” The worst punishment she could think of, truly.

/ @HOWLINGSTAR

unknown.png

( secondary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· RAGWORTPAW, female — she / her
╰ ‣ named for her health & strength at birth .
╰ ‣ 7 moons . ages on the first
╰ ‣ thunderclan apprentice . loner born . believes in starclan

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, oak and maple trees , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue furred . long-hared . a very furry head, chest, and tail

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝​
EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Hufflepuff, Lawful Good
╰ ‣ Kind-hearted . Honest . Loud .Justice-seeking . People-pleaser . Gullible . Empty-headed . Humorous
╰ ‣ Though she is all brawn and no brain, Ragwort tries her best and carries a bleeding heart to all whom surround her. She takes the role of "big sister" with her siblings and friends, never failing to have their backs, take care of them, and defend them when needed (sometimes even jumping the gun). While she doesn't offer the best emotional support (not due to a lack of trying) she gives the best hugs and is great at giving cats distractions with her shenanigans.
╰ ‣ finds minimal difficulty relating to others . wears a bleeding heart

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· GRIME x CINDERFROST, sister to toadpaw, prowlingpaw, hollypaw
╰ ‣ unknown sexuality.
╰ ‣ poor fighter . poor hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

Miss Howlingstar...?

The leader looks up from the paw she had been diligently grooming, the mud caked between her toes becoming uncomfortable after the morning's rain. There, lit by the sunlight outside, stands Ragwortpaw looking utterly defeated. Her brow furrows with concern as she sits up. "What's wrong, Ragwortpaw?" She mews, getting to her paws to pad closer. When her next words reach her, filled with guilt and sorrow, she comes to a stunned halt a few mouselengths in front of her.

A frown pulls at her lips. Yes, it's true. Emberstar had died to protect the young apprentice, who never should have been out of camp in the first place. But she had never known the girl felt this crushing weight. She clicks her tongue and moves closer, letting out a soft coo, "Oh, my dear...you mustn't feel guilty for what happened." Her fluffy tail swishes to rest across the gray she-cat's shoulders and she looks at her with a solemn gaze. "Emberstar knew what she was doing. She knew you were worth protecting. She never would have given her lives in that clearing if she didn't think what she was doing was absolutely the right thing." She offers the girl a gentle smile and presses against her comfortingly. "This guilt you've been feeling is punishment enough, Ragwortpaw. But you shouldn't feel it anymore. Instead, work hard to become the best warrior you can be for Emberstar. Live the way she would want you to, with honor and dignity and the courage to do what's right. Can you do that?"