COSMIC CASTAWAY [ falcongaze ]

Jun 11, 2023
  • falconkit falconpaw falcongaze; falcon - named for the mottling of lynx in his fur ; gaze - named for his intelligence and perceptivity
    ─ warrior of skyclan; previously sewer cat
    ─ amab male, he/him; unknown sexuality or romantic pref
    ─ created 06.09.23 / 16 moons / ages every 8th
    ↳ penned by @dallas

↳ ( Appearance ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    chocolate lynx point / ref
    an average sized cat with long hair, with a chocolate lynx patterning to his fur. at birth, he appears near to a seal color, but will grow into a more warm brown pattern in his fur. blue eyes are bright upon his face, and often wide with wonder, or set with a determined look. he has a mop of hair on the top of his head.
    ↳ carries dilute and solid (?)​

↳ ( Mentality ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    Intelligence ●●●●●●●○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●●●○
    Charisma ●●●●●●●●●●
    Creativity ●●●●●○○○○○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●●○○
    Humor ●●●●●●●○○○
    lawful neutral, ❝ the lover ❞
    (+) humorous, kind, sweet, charismatic (/) prideful, stubborn (-) loud, easily upset falcon is quite the suave person. he'll grow into a sweet talker, honey for words, but it isn't quite malice, and more nervous confidence. he gets along with older cats easier, and cats his age will often see that he's offset by them. takes everything to heart, but doesn't quite show it. nervous confidence
    ↳ mannerisms twists his nose when he's upset

↳ ( Relationships ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    VERMILIONSUN x NPC sibling to mothpaw (rae) and zappaw (loki) | mentoring no one, mentored by greeneyes
    Mate to no one | Parent to no one | Other kin
    — Admires; greeneyes, blazestar
    — Friends with n/a
    — Likes; sparrowsong,
    — Dislikes; - crowpaw, cherrypaw
    — Loathes; n/a

↳ ( Interaction ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    strength ●●●●●○○○○○
    stamina ●●●●●●●●●○
    agility ●●●●●●●○○○
    hunting ●●●●●●●●●○
    swimming ●●●●●●●●○○
    climbing ●●●●●●●○○○
    grace ●●●●●●●●●●
    no romantic preference has been developed
    doesn't trust that easy- still trying to adjust to clan life
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — (will) start fights | (will) end fights | (will not) flee | (will not) show mercy
    excels at stalking
    poor at skill strength tests
    sounds like tba
    smells like skyclan, lingering sewer cat smell
    — healing & peaceful powerplay allowed
    — speech will be in color (tba)

Last edited:
STATUES AND EMPIRES✧°.☀ ————————————
TEXT HERE

"SPEECH"
[penned by dallas - ]
———————————— ☀.°✧ ALL AT YOUR PAWS

Code:
[box=70%][justify][font=arial][b][size=4]❝ [color=#F3A58E]STATUES AND EMPIRES[/color][/size][/b][color=#47AFB0]✧°.☀[/color] ————————————
[size=3][color=#FFEFDD]TEXT HERE[/color]

[color=#F3A58E][b]"SPEECH"[/b][/color]
[right][fleft][i][size=2][color=#E3968F][penned by [url=link to profile][color=#E3968F]dallas[/color][/url] - [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/roxanne-falconkit.6914/][color=#E3968F][abbr=tags]☀[/abbr][/color][/url]][/color][/size][/i][/fleft]———————————— [color=#216D6A]☀.°✧[/color] [size=4][i][b][color=#E3968F]ALL AT YOUR PAWS[/color] ❞ [/b][/i][/size][/right][/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:

I LOST MYSELF INTO THE NIGHT 🌧
—————————— 🌧.°✧ skyclan | he/him | 15 moons | tags

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- TEXT
  • "speech"
  • FALCONGAZE 🌧 he/him, warrior of skyclan, fifteen moons.
    LH chocolate lynx point with deep blue eyes, and a long scar on his left cheek down under his jawline. pushes his 'hair' back. very long legged, half oriental moggie.
    mentored by greeneyes / / mentoring no one
    padding after lupinepaw / / brother to spottedpaw and sagepaw
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#CD6642][color=#EDA24C]-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-[/color] TEXT
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── THEYRE ALL THAT I WAS] [color=#F3EBC5][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/DnLL8mM.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= AND NEVER COULD BE ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/cosmic-castaway-falconpaw.6914/][color=#C1E6FF][b][font=book antiqua]FALCONGAZE[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#F3EBC5][i]🌧[/i][/color][/size][color=#C1E6FF][i] he/him, warrior of skyclan, sixteen moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#F3EBC5]⭃[/color] LH chocolate lynx point with deep blue eyes, and a long scar on his left cheek down under his jawline. pushes his 'hair' back. very long legged, half oriental moggie.
[color=#F3EBC5]⭃[/color] mentored by greeneyes / / mentoring radiopaw
[color=#F3EBC5]⭃[/color] padding after drowsynose / / brother to spottedpaw and sagepaw
[color=#F3EBC5]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#F3EBC5]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: