pafp could've been more ;; cleaning

D

daffodilpaw

Daffodilpaw could be considered simple minded, as she doesn't mind menial chores like this. Almost every apprentice is tasked with cleaning the elder's den at some point in their life, after all - why waste time being upset about it? She supposes it's easier to be neutral, or even positive given that her work partner is a good friend of hers - even if Stormypaw is... slacking.

The pale furred she-cat let her friend zone out for a few moments, deciding that the momentary silence was privilege enough to focus on a particularly tough piece of dry moss. She planned to replace it with a fresher bundle tucked nearby, however given she can only work by touch and sound, it's a little more difficult than normally anticipated. Eventually she tugs it free, though she knows it has left behind remnants of brittle litter still in the nest. And though positive, Daffodilpaw does not wish to hear it from the elders.

"Stormypaw," she flicks her tail, nearly whipping the other's side with its tufted end. Blueish eyes land on the other's grey-and-white coat, a casual but strained smile settling within her features, "Can you double check this one for me? I don't think I'm doing it much justice," she tries to capture the other's attention again, summoning whatever heroism lives within the daydreaming she-cat. StarClan only knows what sort of trouble they'd be in, if a warrior stumbled upon them as they were - messy nest, lost in space, and all.

[ pls wait for @STORMYPAW <3! ]​