CRAWLING IN THE DARK [ raventhroat ]

raventhroat

SACRAFICE MY EVERYTHING
Jul 4, 2024
82158708_rfoVZlfKlpEr7si.png
˗ˏˋ THIS WON'T BE THE END OF ME ´ˎ˗
ravenkit // ravenpaw RAVENTHROAT ;; named for his dark pelt, and how convincing they are
--- AFAB // they/he // unknown sexuality
--- TUNNELER of WINDCLAN ;; loyal to WINDCLAN
--- created on 05.04.2024 at 19 moons old // currently 21 moons // ages every 15th
--- posting goal: 5-10 per month
--- penned by @/dallas ​

• toyhouse
    playlist
    heartchart
  • SH black/black smoke chimera w/ low white
    carries tba​

Their eyes, perhaps the most striking thing about them beyond the stark white on their pelt, isn't bright- they're a dull blue, like the rolling of thunder, and often narrowed at the viewer. Raventhroat stands smaller in stature, built for agility. Their narrow body is built near perfectly to fit in the tunnels, with short fur easy to clean after a day getting dirty.
  • MAIN TRAIT
    elaborate​

MAIN TRAIT
    elaborate​

MAIN TRAIT
    elaborate​
  • NPC x NPC;; GEN 1
    Sibling to none
    FRIENDS:
    ENEMIES:

how to become friends/enemies with character, what do they hate in others, what do they like​
  • WARRIOR TRAINING
    HUNTING: ◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇
    FIGHTING: ◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇
    CLIMBING: ◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇
    SWIMMING: ◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇
    MEDICINE: ◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇
    LEADERSHIP: ◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇

• ╰┈➤[ KITTEN ]
    history as a kit

╰┈➤[ APPRENTICE ]
    history as an apprentice

╰┈➤[ WARRIOR ]
    history as a warrior
  • Code:
    template code goes here[/*code][/slide]
    [/tabs][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
NO CONNECTION TO MYSELF
I'M YOUR LOVER
I'M YOUR ZERO

text
  • "speech"
  • RAVENTHROAT they/he, tunneller of windclan, nineteen moons.
    SH black/black smoke chimera with blue eyes, smaller in stature, agile, and narrow bodied. built near perfectly to fit in the tunnels. has a bit of a mean streak, defensive, slightly paranoid
    mentored by n/a / / mentoring no one
    no current love interest / / sibling to xx
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#270e09]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎   ┌── CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS ] [color=#a18e8d][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/64722573_7uoy3O5Mza52GoD.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= AND GOD IS EMPTY ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/crawling-in-the-dark-raventhroat.15616/][color=#270e09][b][font=book antiqua]RAVENTHROAT[/font][/b][/color][/url] [/size][color=#714948][i] they/he, tunneller of windclan, twenty-one moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#a18e8d]⭃[/color] SH black/black smoke chimera with blue eyes, smaller in stature, agile, and narrow bodied. built near perfectly to fit in the tunnels. has a bit of a mean streak, defensive, slightly paranoid
[color=#a18e8d]⭃[/color] [s]mentored by n/a[/s] / / mentoring no one
[color=#a18e8d]⭃[/color] no current love interest / / sibling to xx
[color=#a18e8d]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#a18e8d]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: