Cross-clan sibling adopt for a ShadowClanner (closed)

I'm looking to adopt out the slot of a littermate for my ShadowClan warrior, Roosterstrut (tags here!) I thought it would be interesting if his littermate resided in another clan so they could occasionally meet on patrols and at gatherings!

BACKSTORY
Rooster and y/c were born into the Marsh Group to Goose and Swan, two loving parents. Goose was slain by a fox while out on patrol when the kits were around four moons old, leaving Swan to raise them all on her own.

The Great Battle occurs when they're eleven moons old. After the colonies split, y/c decides to leave their family and join a different clan. While Rooster and Swan are sad to see them leave, they're ultimately supportive.

GENERAL INFORMATION
— This character is AFAB but feel free to go nuts in terms of gender identity and such!
— Birth defects are permitted, but please ensure they are thoroughly researched and played accurately and sensitively.
— Any application form is allowed! At the least, please provide a name, appearance, and personality.
— This character would have been born with a loner name (i.e. Rooster) and it must be bird-themed to fit with the theme!
— The nature of how y/c would have left to be in another clan is up to you. My suggestion is perhaps them having had a love interest and went to join whichever clan they went to. Y/c would have had a good relationship with their family, so it wouldn't have been due to familial issues!
— Y/c is free to live in any clan but WindClan!
— These littermates are 23 moons old and age realistically on the first of each month.
— Any activity level is welcomed as long as you outright don't drop the character without providing me with notice. Please let me know if you can no longer be active with this character. Don't kill them right off the bat either, please!

GENETICS
— Gen 1. Both NPC parents.

Sire: SH cream tabby (carrying longhair)
Dam: LH tortoiseshell

She-kits can be red or tortie. Toms can be red or black.
- kits can be short or longhaired
- kits will have no white
- kits can have any realistic eye color besides blue

full disclosure i think i'll be bringing her in regardless of acceptance, i've fallen in love with this character a bit

QUAILSONG quail, named by swan for her small size and birdlike markings. song granted by emberstar for her clear, carrying voice.
— thunderclan warrior
— 23 moons, age on the 1st.
— cis female, she/her
— lesbian, courting killdeercry

09_07_quailk.png
DOMESTIC MIX — sh tortoiseshell (lh, dilute, chocolate - chocolate carry discussed).
↳ small and lean, significantly shorter than roosterstrut. well-groomed fur, unmarred by scars. largely black, with broken patches of ginger on her tail, face and legs. similar pale olive-green eyes to her littermate, wide and expressive.
↳ smells like thunderclan now, but there's a familiar sweetness to it.
↳ lines by snowylynxx on da, colours by me

THE LOGICIAN — intp, neutral good
↳ humble, friendly / competitive, curious / stubborn, perfectionistic
↳ smiley and admiring. curious, chatty, always striving to know more, often finds herself in friendly debates. hardly ever satisfied, finds herself leaning into perfectionism a little too much. stubborn, though open-minded. her priority is loved ones > clan loyalty, but she does try to hide that. she's always been like this, but it's changed ever so slightly for the warier in the last few moons.
↳ has a reputation for being a friendly face in thunderclan, tolerant of outsiders and legacy characters alike. ranked one of the least likely to pick a fight with a windclanner.

PLOTS AND PLANS
↳ won't die anytime soon, i intend for her to live a long and happy life (as happy as canon allows anyway).
↳ still on good terms with her kin, often found chatting to roosterstrut at gatherings.
↳ has been courting killdeercry for a long time now, and she's the reason that quailsong joined thunderclan instead of shadowclan. when asked, quail refers to her as "my friend" except she hesitates on the friend.