CROWN OF BONE — bark

B

BARKPOOL

• 5rEOmri.png

gIT5bkp.png
    tree bark; barkpool
    bark for the coloring and pattern of his pelt, pool for his calm and unbothered disposition
    — warrior of shadowclan; previous marsh group member, loner
    — genderfluid, he/they; homosexual
    — 35 moons / ages every 1st
    ↳ penned by @foxlore
  • chocolate marbled tabby with one yellow eye / toyhouse
    barkpool presents a tall, graceful figure draped with long, silky fur. like his namesake, his warm chocolate pelt is gnarled with umber marbling and spotting. his throat is traced with a long white patch that stretches from his throat to his heart, and along with a white patch across his face he is speckled with small white dots across his coat. his left eye is a vibrant yellow, and where his right eye would be is an empty expanse of pinched skin. his claws are long and sharp, and he often has to wear them down by clawing at trees or rocks.
    ↳ lh chocolate classic tabby w/ low white​
  • true neutral, gloomstalker ranger
    intelligence ●●●●●●●○○○
    confidence ●●●○○○○○○○
    charisma ●●●●○○○○○○
    creativity ●●●○○○○○○○
    wisdom ●●●●●●●●●○
    humor ●●●○○○○○○○

(+) patient, careful, calm (/) competitive, slow to trust, thorough (-) harsh, self-pitying, selfish
    bark is a guilt-ridden man who shies away from any care and affection others shove in his direction, believing that he is not deserving of it. he is very thorough, and refuses to leave any task unfinished—be it hunting, training, or cleaning his nest. he tends toward caution and is hesitant to take risks that he seems unnecessary. it takes a lot to rule him up, but the promise of fierce competition is a sure way to do so. he has a great deal of patience, and he tends to direct his negativity toward useful activities. he often comes across as harsh or closed off, but he tries his best to be more friendly to others. he opens up to others very slowly; his trust is strong once earned, but his walls go back up even stronger if his trust is broken.
    ↳ mannerisms generally unbothered. has poor depth perception and poor spatial awareness. tends to bump into things. when walking or sitting beside someone, he puts himself on their right side so he can see them.
  • npc xx npc sibling to none | mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    mate to none | parent to none
  • strength ●●●●●●●○○○
    stamina ●●●●●●●○○○
    agility ●●●●●●○○○○
    hunting ●●●●●●○○○○
    swimming ●○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●●●●●●●○○○
    constitution ●●●●○○○○○○

single; homosexual, polyflexible / crushing on none
    — physical health [ 100% ] | mental health [ 100% ]
    — will not start fights | will not flee | will show mercy
    excels at climbing, endurance, learning new skills
    poor at negotiating, taking hits, depth perception
    sounds like fuckin uhh / voice claim
    smells like asphalt
    — healing & peaceful powerplay allowed.
    — speech is #B5C99A
  • backstory / simplified history
    text here smiley face

• Code:
    [CENTER][BOX=70%]
    [JUSTIFY][FONT=arial]Text [COLOR=#97A97C]"Text"[/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/JUSTIFY]
    [RIGHT][OUTLINE=BLACK][COLOR=#CFE1B9][FONT=tahoma][ YOU SHOULD FIND ANOTHER GUIDING LIGHT ][/FONT][/COLOR][/OUTLINE][/RIGHT]
    [/BOX][/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
ALWAYS RUNNING FROM SOMETHING tags
(i push it back, but it keeps on coming)

Code:
[CENTER][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=12px][COLOR=#CFE1B9][B]ALWAYS RUNNING FROM SOMETHING[/B][/color][/size] —[/FONT] [size=2] [url=https://tabbytales.xenforo.cloud/threads/crown-of-bone-—-bark.185/][color=#97A97C]tags[/color][/url][/size]
[CENTER][size=11px][COLOR=#718355]([/COLOR] ❝ [I]i push it back, but it keeps on coming[/I] ❞ [COLOR=#718355])[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
I WANDER THROUGH THESE NIGHTS — ⋆✦°
I PREFER HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHTTAGS