cupid de locke ✦ storage

Jan 3, 2023

smokepaw_icon_large.png

HOW COME I END UP WHERE I STARTED?
how come i end up where i belong?

WINDCLAN ✧ 09 MOONS ✧ TUNNELER APPRENTICE

Code:
[box=45%][font=verdana][size=14px][color=#BBBDC1]
[fleft][img height=100px]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1060225388841795624/1064299802281656350/smokepaw_icon_large.png[/img][/fleft][right]
[font=arial][color=#C3B3E0][glow=#000][font=impact][size=20px]HOW COME I END UP WHERE I STARTED?[/size][/font][/color]
[b][color=#C3B3E0][i][size=18px]how come i end up where i belong?[/size][/i][/color][/B][/glow]
[color=#fff][size=12px]WINDCLAN ✧ 09 MOONS ✧ TUNNELER APPRENTICE[/size][/color][/font][/right][/box]

frankensteining 2 of seuyoung's f2u codes together to make this... thank u for tha base code <3

Last edited:

tumblr_msh4mj2arL1scncwdo1_500.gif

I'M OUTTA SIGHT AROUND THE MOON
but i'll be back in time for you!

meg he / him characters commissions

Code:
[box=50%][font=verdana][size=14px][color=#BBBDC1]
[fleft][img height=100px]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c7962f0a224f88f965e375a33953a8c5/tumblr_msh4mj2arL1scncwdo1_500.gif[/img][/fleft][right]
[font=arial][color=#FF0033][glow=#000][font=impact][size=21px]I'M OUTTA SIGHT AROUND THE MOON[/size][/font][/color]
[b][color=#fff][i][size=20px]but i'll be back in time for you![/size][/i][/color][/B][/glow]
[color=#fff][size=12px]meg [color=#FF0033]✧[/color] he / him [color=#FF0033]✧[/color] [abbr='smokepaw / windclan; cranecatcher / riverclan; angelpaw / skyclan'][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/mercy-kiss-%E2%98%86-character-hub.3696/#post-22281]characters[/url][/abbr] [color=#FF0033]✧[/color] [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/megs-commissions-open-0-2.3861/]commissions[/url][/size][/color][/font][/right][/box]

Code:
[CENTER][FONT=georgia][B][I][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 51)][SIZE=5]i'm outta sight around the moon,[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B][/FONT]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]BUT I'LL BE BACK IN TIME FOR YOU ![/COLOR]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)]meg[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 51)]☆[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)]he / him[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 51)]☆[/COLOR] [abbr='smokepaw / windclan; cranecatcher / riverclan; angelpaw / skyclan'][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/mercy-kiss-%E2%98%86-character-hub.3696/#post-22281][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)]characters[/color][/url][/abbr] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 51)]☆[/COLOR] [URL='https://www.deviantart.com/megiji'][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]dA[/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 51)]☆[/COLOR] [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/megs-commissions-open-0-2.3861/][color=white]commissions[/color][/url][/SIZE][/CENTER]

*:・゚✧ CASTLES NEAR AND DEAR TO KINGS
WILL NOT SURVIVE WHAT THE FIRE BRINGS - I KNOW I'M YOUNG BUT I'M NOT NAIVE
THE KINGS WILL SURVIVE EVERYTHING! -----⁎⁺˳✧----- scorchkit | 02 moons | windclan kit | biography & tags

THE MOST EXQUISITE PLEASURE IS DOMINATION. NOTHING CAN COMPARE WITH THE FEELING. THE MENTAL SENSATIONS ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE PHYSICAL ONES. KNOWING YOU HAVE POWER HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST HIGH, THE GREATEST COMFORT. IT IS COMPLETE SECURITY, PROTECTION FROM HURT. WHEN YOU DOMINATE SOMEBODY YOU'RE DOING HIM A FAVOR. HE PRAYS SOMEONE WILL CONTROL HIM, TAKE HIS MIND OFF HIS TROUBLES. YOU'RE HELPING HIM WHILE HELPING YOURSELF. EVEN WHEN YOU GET MEAN HE LIKES IT. SOMETIMES HE'S ANGRY AND FIGHTS BACK BUT YOU CAN HANDLE IT. HE ALWAYS REMEMBERS WHAT HE NEEDS. YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT.

THE MOST EXQUISITE PLEASURE IS DOMINATION. NOTHING CAN COMPARE WITH THE FEELING. THE MENTAL SENSATIONS ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE PHYSICAL ONES. KNOWING YOU HAVE POWER HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST HIGH, THE GREATEST COMFORT. IT IS COMPLETE SECURITY, PROTECTION FROM HURT. WHEN YOU DOMINATE SOMEBODY YOU'RE DOING HIM A FAVOR.
flintkit | 02 moons | shadowclan | storage

73170392_SiQj6vHFEl9zNOA.gif
THE MOST EXQUISITE PLEASURE IS DOMINATION. NOTHING CAN COMPARE WITH THE FEELING. THE MENTAL SENSATIONS ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE PHYSICAL ONES. KNOWING YOU HAVE POWER HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST HIGH, THE GREATEST COMFORT. IT IS COMPLETE SECURITY, PROTECTION FROM HURT. WHEN YOU DOMINATE SOMEBODY YOU'RE DOING HIM A FAVOR.

WHEN YOU DOMINATE SOMEBODY YOU'RE DOING HIM A FAVOR. HE PRAYS SOMEONE WILL CONTROL HIM, TAKE HIS MIND OFF HIS TROUBLES. YOU'RE HELPING HIM WHILE HELPING YOURSELF. EVEN WHEN YOU GET MEAN HE LIKES IT. SOMETIMES HE'S ANGRY AND FIGHTS BACK BUT YOU CAN HANDLE IT. HE ALWAYS REMEMBERS WHAT HE NEEDS. YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT.

Last edited:
snagged from @/pikaihao's coding storage & modified into a template for my own use:

65988837_9gkR8jpP2Uf8KN7.png

SCORCHKIT *:・゚✧
⸝ named for her mother, whom she greatly resembles
⸝ female aligned, she / they pronouns. dislikes masculine pronouns
⸝ kit of windclan / as noble as any knight, scorchkit lives to serve windclan, a feeling exacerbated by the fact that her mother and father rank so highly.
⸝ 03 moons old / born june 1st 2023 at 2 moons
⸝ played by meghan
ZJLx3iq.png

• 66617057_DfpSjFkv1mEoE5E.png

art by ska-i on dA
    SH tortoiseshell with low white and heterochromatic amber & yellow eyes / toyhou.se
    ↳ SH tortoiseshell with low white; carries dilute, longhair, and colorpoint

scorchkit takes her size from her father; though still smaller than most clan cats, the child will grow to be one of windclan's biggest warriors. broad-shouldered and nimble like badgermoon. however, in most other respects, she is scorchstreak's mini-me, thus earning her her generational name. her flaming tortoiseshell patterning travels in thick streaks over a more classic tuxedo-patterned white spotting (including badgermoon's notable white ear-tips). her fur is short and course like her mother's.
  • intelligence
    confidence
    charisma
    creativity
    empathy
    humor
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ( + ) dedicated, obedient, loyal, compassionate
    ( / ) reflective, honest, orderly
    ( - ) brutal, neurotic, complacent, ambitious

MBTI : "title" / alignment
    enneagram type ?w? : "title" / temperament / xviii. the moon
    tv trope / tv trope

an even mix of her parents' traits, scorchkit has inherited both the best of the best and the worst of the worst of badgermoon and scorchstreak.
    ─ self-serious and dedicated to her work, even as a kitten scorchkit is more often seen restlessly patrolling the borders of windclan's camp than playing with her fellow brood. this doesn't mean she's incapable of having fun, but she may need to be nudged into it, as she is otherwise content to work herself to the bone (as much as a kitten can, anyway)
    ─ raised to be among windclan's loyalest members, scorchkit harbors an immense pride for her clan, her parents, and for the warriors that help raise her. she will follow her clanmates to the ends of the earth and would easily sacrifice herself for her clan, as it is what she has been raised to do. this also means that she is indifferent to or even supportive of windclan's crimes against other clans, or even against its own members, as long as she is given reason to believe that her clan is in the right.
    ─ though she is often quiet or generally unassuming, scorchkit harbors a deep passion for her fellow clanmates. she may try to aid them when they struggle in her own perhaps unconventional ways. she may lack many friends, as she is not traditionally outgoing, but her efforts to support her clanmates will hopefully earn her some good rapport.
    ─ as long as she receives praise from her mother and fathers she will be fine, but scorchkit's confidence hinges deeply on her ability to make them proud. she can be insecure in her relationships when she is not receiving a steady stream of positive attention.
    ─ brutal on the battlefield. may also be brutal if she is pushed to a deep, fiery anger. though her temper is not as quick as her mother's, it can burn just as brightly.

• i would eventually like her to find out about dappledsun's fate (assuming scorchstreak wouldn't tell them outright, but if she would then all the better) and, though i imagine scorchkit would feel secure with her family and loved by them, this news of filicide in the name of loyalty would drive scorch jr all the more to be in her parents' good graces.
    • far too large to be a tunneler, though she will be sad about this. she is content to follow in her father's pawsteps as a moor-runner but always harbored secret hopes that she might be a tunneler due to their elevated status in windclan's ranks.
    • i think she will be wary of curlewnose but generally accepting of him as long as there is no reason for her to reject him icly! i could see her being one of the first of the litter to accept him as a father figure.
    • will be a very devout believer in starclan!
  • BADGERMOON x SCORCHSTREAK / sibling to frostkit, rumblekit, luckykit & half-sibling to dappledsun / generation 2
    loves who?
    friends with who?
    likes who?
    dislikes who?
    loathes who?

family tree
  • strength
    stamina
    agility
    hunting
    swimming
    climbing
    grace
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    excels at what?
    poor at what?
  • posting template:
    Code:
    posting template code
    todo list:
    • bullet1
    • bullet2
    • bullet3

faceclaims for various weeks:
    • anime/tv show - who?
    • pokemon - who?

Code:
[box=70%]
[fleft][img width=115px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/65988837_9gkR8jpP2Uf8KN7.png?1686336686[/img][/fleft][box="marign: 0 auto; line-height: 130%;"][justify]
[font=georgia][outline=black][size=24][b][color=#2b68ed]SCORCHKIT ❀ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝[/color][/b][/size][/outline][/font]
⸝ named for
⸝ gender / pronouns, feelings about pronouns?
⸝ rank of clan / feelings on clan?
⸝ X moons old / created DATE at X moons /  ages on the XXth
⸝ played by [url="hi"]username[/url][fright][img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/ZJLx3iq.png[/img][/fright]
[/justify][/box][/box][box=70%][box="margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -8px; text-align: justify;"][tabs]
[tab=appearance ⸝⸝][fright][img width=210px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/66617057_DfpSjFkv1mEoE5E.png[/img]
[center][size=2]photo caption[/size][/center][/fright][color=#f0839c][b]brief desc / [/b][/color][url="none"]toyhou.se[/url]
↳ genetics; carries what traits?

expanded description![/tab]
[tab=personality ⸝⸝][fleft][fleft]intelligence
confidence
charisma
creativity
empathy
humor[/fleft][fright]♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡[/fright][/fleft][color=#f0839c][b]( + )[/b] positive traits
[b]( / )[/b] neutral traits
[b]( - )[/b] negative traits[/color]
MBTI : "title" / alignment
enneagram type ?w? : "title" / temperament / tarot card
[url=link]tv trope[/url] / [url=link]tv trope[/url]

expanded personality description!

[spoiler="development ideas"][list]
[*] plot 1
[*] plot 2
[*] plot 3
[/list][/spoiler][/tab]
[tab=relationships ⸝⸝][color=#f0839c][b]sire x dam /[/b][/color] sibling to TBA / eldest, generation X
⸝ [b]loves[/b] who?
⸝ [b]friends with[/b] who?
⸝ [b]likes[/b] who?
⸝ [b]dislikes[/b] who?
⸝ [b]loathes[/b] who?

[fleft][img width=100px]https://tabbytales.net/data/avatars/l/1/1487.jpg?1686109082[/img][/fleft][color=#f0839c][b]doomkit[/b][/color][fright][i][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/he-keeps-growing-back-like-weeds-%E2%80%94-arguing.6597/post-43331]he keeps growing back like weeds[/url][/i][/fright]

[fright][img width=100px]https://tabbytales.net/data/avatars/h/1/1519.jpg?1685938168[/img][/fright][color=#f0839c][b]spiderpaw[/b][/color][fright][i][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/money-power-glory-%E2%80%94-cherrykit.6777/post-44732]money, power, glory[/url][/i][/fright]
[/tab]

[tab=interaction ⸝⸝][fleft][fleft]strength
stamina
agility
hunting
swimming
climbing
grace[/fleft][fright]♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡[/fright][/fleft][color=#f0839c][b]excels at[/b][/color] what?
[color=#f0839c][b]poor at[/b][/color] what?[/tab]
[tab=history (updated X.XX) ⸝⸝][color=#f0839c][b]month 'yr /[/b][/color] short synopsis of the threads y/c has been in with [url=link][color=#FFFFFF]links[/color][/url] included.[/tab]
[tab=miscellaneous ⸝⸝][b]posting template:[/b]code
[b]todo list:[/b]
[list]
[*]bullet1
[*]bullet2
[*]bullet3
[/list]

faceclaims for various weeks:
[list]
[*] anime/tv show - who?
[*] pokemon - who?
[/list][/tab]
[/tabs][/box][/box]

Last edited:

TANGLED IN THE BLOOD AND VINE,
THE FIRST LITTLE ANGEL
SHE / THEY ⋆ 5 MOONS ⋆ APPRENTICE OF WINDCLAN ⋆ PLAYED BY MEGHAN

Code:
[box="margin: 0 auto; width: 63%; text-align: left; line-height: 170%; text-transform: uppercase;"][fleft][bimg width=130px]https://i.imgur.com/oAQ5WXO.png[/bimg][/fleft]
[font=georgia][size=23px][outline=black][color=#c45917]T[/color][color=#be591f]A[/color][color=#b85a26]N[/color][color=#b25a2e]G[/color][color=#ac5b35]L[/color][color=#a65b3d]E[/color][color=#a05c45]D[/color] [color=#945d54]I[/color][color=#8e5d5b]N[/color] [color=#825e6a]T[/color][color=#7c5e72]H[/color][color=#765f7a]E[/color] [color=#696089]B[/color][color=#636090]L[/color][color=#5d6198]O[/color][color=#5761a0]O[/color][color=#5162a7]D[/color] [color=#4562b6]A[/color][color=#3f63be]N[/color][color=#3963c5]D[/color] [color=#2d64d5]V[/color][color=#2765dc]I[/color][color=#2165e4]N[/color][color=#1b66eb]E[/color][color=#1566f3],[/color][/outline][/size][/font]
[font=georgia][size=32px][color=#f3e4dd]THE FIRST [i][outline=#1566f3][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/lady-macbeth-in-chains-scorchkit.6677/#post-42392][color=#f3e4dd]LITTLE ANGEL[/color][/url][/outline][/i][/color][/size][/font]
[color=white][size=11px]SHE / THEY ⋆ 5 MOONS ⋆ APPRENTICE OF WINDCLAN ⋆ PLAYED BY MEGHAN[/size][/color]
[/box]

JUST AS THE ANGEL CRIED FOR THE SLAUGHTER,
ABRAHAM'S DAUGHTER RAISED HER VOICE
SHE / THEY ⋆ 7 MOONS ⋆ APPRENTICE OF WINDCLAN ⋆ PLAYED BY MEGHAN

#2b68ed blue
#fd5252 orange

stolen from pikai's storage & modified for my own use

Last edited:
snatched this variation from pikai's storage! original code by flop

70697538_HNqFJ6AkjxFBWDh.png
SCORCHKIT SCORCHPAW *:・゚✧
— she / they pronouns
— windclan apprentice / loyal to windclan, though her loyalty is shaken by sootstar's questionable morality and her own lived experience
— 07 moons old / born june 1st 2023 & started at 2 moons
ZJLx3iq.png
— penned by meghan; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST

• SH TORTOISESHELL WITH LOW WHITE & YELLOW/ORANGE EYES / TOYHOU.SE
    ↳ SH tortoiseshell with low white; carries dilute, longhair, and colorpoint

scorchpaw takes her size from her father; though still smaller than most clan cats, the child will grow to be one of windclan's biggest warriors, broad-shouldered and nimble like badgermoon. however, in most other respects, she is scorchstreak's mini-me, thus earning her her generational name. her flaming tortoiseshell patterning travels in thick streaks over a more classic tuxedo-patterned white spotting (including badgermoon's notable white ear-tips). her fur is short and course like her mother's.

scars: an x-shaped scar over the bridge of her nose, earned from a dog bite
    accessories: wears a blue morpho butterfly wing behind her left ear
  • ( + ) dedicated, obedient, loyal, compassionate ( / ) reflective, honest, orderly, ambitious ( - ) brutal, neurotic, jealous, cold

ISFT : "the defender" | lawful neutral | enneagram type 6w5 : "the guardian" | xviii. the moon
    eDeKeax.png

Elaborate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut bibendum lobortis hendrerit. Donec lacinia fermentum maximus. Vestibulum at cursus libero. Praesent non enim rhoncus, egestas sem vel, tristique justo. Vestibulum nec pulvinar nisi, eu dictum erat. Proin mollis magna non nunc rutrum, quis vestibulum libero sollicitudin. Aliquam tellus augue, feugiat efficitur leo quis, congue semper ligula. Vivamus efficitur, elit et tempus tristique, nisi enim laoreet nulla, vitae scelerisque erat augue sit amet nibh.

Etiam facilisis urna nec tristique facilisis. Proin tincidunt, elit sit amet pharetra eleifend, orci mi euismod eros, nec dictum justo sem ac risus. Ut condimentum metus enim, sed vehicula velit pulvinar sit amet. Proin efficitur dui sed lorem tincidunt efficitur. Phasellus finibus, eros eu congue tincidunt, nunc mauris commodo libero, et consequat erat sem nec nisl. Sed tincidunt bibendum tellus, id lobortis sem ultricies id. Curabitur non congue diam, tincidunt accumsan nunc.

mannerism elaborate.
  • SINGLE ; LESBIAN ; INTERESTED IN ? & OPEN TO OTHER CRUSHES
    talk about how easily they trust or whatever blah blah blah
    SOUNDS LIKE: description. voiceclaim if you have one
    SMELLS LIKE: description.
    speech is #HEXCODE
    eDeKeax.png

BADGERMOON xx SCORCHSTREAK ; gen 2 | sister to luckypaw, frostpaw and rumblepaw | mentoring no one, mentored by sunstride & previously mentored by badgermoon
    ——— close friends with cherrypaw, luckypaw
    ——— friends with redpaw, mouseflight
    ——— likes houndthistle, foxglare, sedgepounce, sunstride, wolfsong, her family, figfeather, iciclefang, halfpaw, laurelpaw
    ——— dislikes ?
    ——— loathes sootstar, sootstar's loyalists, badgermoon (?), curlewnose (?)
  • ○○○○○○○○○○ HUNTING: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.
    ○○○○○○○○○○ CLAN SKILL: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.

○○○○○○○○○○ TRACKING: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.
    ○○○○○○○○○○ COMBAT: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.

Last edited:
61839578_qUvvNRMEgP3rOTc.png
DON'T TALK DOWN TO ME. DON'T BE POLITE TO ME. DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL NICE. DON'T RELAX. I'LL CUT THE SMILE OFF YOUR FACE. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. YOU THINK I'M AFRAID TO REACT. THE JOKE'S ON YOU.
smokestep | 23 moons | windclan tunneler | storage

formatting & content nabbed haphazardly from pikai & flop!

82003252_fcrsIPmbaVrkinr.png
OSPREYKIT OSPREYPAW ⁎⁺˳★
↳ Penned by Meghan | Heartchart | Pinterest | Playlist
—— OSPREY. Noun. A large fish-eating bird of prey with long, narrow wings and a white underside and crown, found throughout the world; An aspirational name to give her strength. | PAW. The apprentice suffix.
*✶。 Unlabeled gender [⚥] | She / he / they pronouns
*✶。 08 moons old | Ages every ?th | Created May 13th, 2024
*✶。 Apprentice of RiverClan | No former allegiances

• PALE BLUE TABBY WITH CLOSE-CROPPED FUR AND ELECTRIC YELLOW EYES / TOYHOU.SE
    ↳ SH Blue silver spotted tabby with low white
    *✶。 Scent:
    *✶。 Voiceclaim:

scorchpaw takes her size from her father; though still smaller than most clan cats, the child will grow to be one of windclan's biggest warriors, broad-shouldered and nimble like badgermoon. however, in most other respects, she is scorchstreak's mini-me, thus earning her her generational name. her flaming tortoiseshell patterning travels in thick streaks over a more classic tuxedo-patterned white spotting (including badgermoon's notable white ear-tips). her fur is short and course like her mother's.

—— Scars: An x-shaped scar over the bridge of her nose, earned from a dog bite
    —— Accessories: Wears a blue morpho butterfly wing behind her left ear

• MBTI : "TITLE" | CHAOTIC NEUTRAL | ENNEAGRAM TYPE #W# : "TITLE" | XXX. TAROT

( + ): trait, trait, trait, trait
    ( / ): trait, trait, trait, trait
    ( - ): trait, trait, trait, trait

Elaborate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut bibendum lobortis hendrerit. Donec lacinia fermentum maximus. Vestibulum at cursus libero. Praesent non enim rhoncus, egestas sem vel, tristique justo. Vestibulum nec pulvinar nisi, eu dictum erat. Proin mollis magna non nunc rutrum, quis vestibulum libero sollicitudin. Aliquam tellus augue, feugiat efficitur leo quis, congue semper ligula. Vivamus efficitur, elit et tempus tristique, nisi enim laoreet nulla, vitae scelerisque erat augue sit amet nibh.

Etiam facilisis urna nec tristique facilisis. Proin tincidunt, elit sit amet pharetra eleIifend, orci mi euismod eros, nec dictum justo sem ac risus. Ut condimentum metus enim, sed vehicula velit pulvinar sit amet. Proin efficitur dui sed lorem tincidunt efficitur. Phasellus finibus, eros eu congue tincidunt, nunc mauris commodo libero, et consequat erat sem nec nisl. Sed tincidunt bibendum tellus, id lobortis sem ultricies id. Curabitur non congue diam, tincidunt accumsan nunc.

—— Important notes: Important notes here.
    *✶。 Driving motivations:
    *✶。 Fears:
  • NPC xx NPC | Generation 1 | Sibling to Who, Who and Who
    ↳ Mentored by NPCPelt | Mentoring no one

Potential blurb here? IDK what about

*✶。 Loves Who
    *✶。 Friends with Who
    *✶。 Likes Who
    *✶。 Dislikes Who
    *✶。 Loathes Who

All opinions are in-character and do not reflect that of the roleplayer.
  • SINGLE | BISEXUAL MONOGOMIST | INTERESTED IN NO ONE & NOT LOOKING
    ↳ Speaks in #HEXCODE | Thinks in italics

Blurb about general interactions; are they easy to get along with among clanmates? what is their attitude towards other clans? towards cats outside the clans? towards romantic interests?

WILL START FIGHTS | WILL RELUCTANTLY FLEE | WILL SHOW MERCY
    ↳ Open to: injury ; Closed to: permanent maiming, death ; Reach out about anything else!

—— Average in terms of strength, but especially skilled in the water. Fights better in the river than on land and will use their knowledge of swimming to their advantage as any good RiverClanner should. On land, she's stronger than she is fast, and he may struggle to keep up with agile opponents.

*✶。 Fights to win. Aims to seriously injure; will aim to kill if adequately provoked. Won't go easy on the young, but will not aim to kill obviously young cats.
    *✶。 I like to roll for attacks but will adjust to keep in line with my character's strengths / weaknesses. I do always strive for fairness in battles & try to let most hits land, unless I'm avoiding certain injuries. Please feel free to reach out for battle plots, as I love plotted fights as well! I also tend to write battles aggressively, but don't take this to mean all attacks should be hitting — that is up to your discretion.
  • ○○○○○○○○○○ HUNTING: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.
    ○○○○○○○○○○ CLAN SKILL: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.

○○○○○○○○○○ TRACKING: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.
    ○○○○○○○○○○ COMBAT: knowledge level. Expand on amnt. of knowledge.

Last edited: