LITTLE SADISTIC LITTLE BIT LOUD ❥ Petalnose

• Previous name(s)? Petalnose; For her notable marking and inner softness within her hardened exterior
    ─ Riverclan warrior; previous marsh group
    ─ Female, She/Her; Pansexual, Monogamist
    ─ 48 moons (4 years)
    ─ created 12.14.2022 at 36 moons / ages every 14th
    ↳ penned by @Layla

↳ ( Appearance ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    Tall high whited brown tabby with medium length fur / reference
    Petalnose is a brown tabby-patched she-cat with high white and medium-length fur. Her fur is sleek and is great at drying itself after a swim- a common attribute to Riverclan cats. She is on the taller spectrum of cats at 11.5 inches, leading her to have longer legs and a thinner look to her body. She has dark amber eyes with a blue spot in her left eye. A brown tabby spot sits right above her nose that resembles a wilted petal, a notable marking for her name. She has a lanky and tall figure, however well maintained muscle from frequent battles and spars are shown with a closer glance.
    ↳ Undefined genetics, 2/5 turkish van 3/5 mix​

↳ ( Mentality ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    Intelligence ●●●●●○○○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●●●○
    Charisma ●●●●●●○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●●○○○○
    Empathy ●●●●○○○○○○
    Humor ●●●●●●●○○○
    ISTP ❝ The Virtuoso ❞
    (+) Loyal, Confident, Brave, Affirmative, Humorous, Protective, Affectionate (/) Direct, Bold, Authoritative, Curious (-) Blunt, Sensitive, Contentious, Reckless, Reserved, Unpredictable Petalnose is a curious character. She doesn't commonly think of the consequences of her actions or she does but her mind still itches to figure it out and experience everything firsthand. She is not a sociable character but she tries if stuck in a social situation. Her reserved nature drives her away from sharing too much background about herself or partaking in sharing tongues with characters she doesn't know well. She is overly sensitive and the bottle she has to fill her emotions in is very small and fragile. Anger and annoyance are difficult for her to contain, leading to be unpredictable. She is blunt and speaks out loud about what her mind is thinking. On top of her bluntness, her Bold and direct (sassy) behavior can cause others to dislike her easily. There is mischievousness and playfulness in her serious character, messing with others to get a reaction out of them if she deems your character worthy. She is authoritative and confident, a leader at heart rather than a follower. Although, she tends to be reckless and places herself in fights or situations that are dangerous for the thrill. Despite her flaws, she has a soft inner side of her that she doesn't often show. She is quite affirmative and encouraging toward others. Her affectionate side comes with the right characters, however mindful of boundaries. She will protect the ones she loves with fury and fire even if it meant her demise.
    ↳ mannerisms Serious, Confident

↳ ( Relationships ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    NPC x NPC sibling to NPC | mentoring Starlightpaw , mentored by no one
    Mate to Aspenhaze | Parent to none | Other kin
    — Admires Smokethroat, Aspenhaze
    — Friends with Aspenhaze, Pikesplash, Ferngill
    — Likes Ravensong, Snakeblink, Moonpaw, Iciclefang
    — Complicated
    — Dislikes Thunderclan
    — Loathes Windclan

↳ ( Interaction ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    strength ●●●●○○○○○○
    stamina ●●●●●●●○○○
    agility ●●●●●●●●●●
    hunting ●●●●●○○○○○
    swimming ●●●●●●●○○○
    climbing ○○○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●●●○○○
    Mated to Aspenhaze; Pansexual, Monogamist
    Difficult to earn trust, slow burn required
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 35% ]
    will start fights | will end fights | will not flee | will show mercy
    excels at Fighting, Stealth, Agility
    poor at skill Strength, Climbing, Sight
    sounds like Selina Kyle; Catwoman / voice claim
    smells like Birch and rainfall
    — healing & peaceful powerplay allowed
    — speech is #hexcode
  • ( Backstory / simplified history )
    Petalnose's family isn't perfect, she came from a loving mother and a cruel father. Her mother ended up murdering her father for attempting to harm them the day they were born. She and her brother grew up without knowing, and neither did the marsh group ever find out. They grew up knowing he died honorably for his group, being among the marsh group... Petalnose had a phase of sneaking around during her youth and in result of it she met a loner named Echo. She followed her mother's footsteps and got heartbroken as a result. The loner Echo eventually passed away, which led to her failed consumption and continuing her legacy into Riverclan. She continued with a promise to only serve and protect Riverclan.

WIP

( Important Threads )
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    Thread Name ──── brief description.
    Thread Name ──── brief description.

• [box=55%][color=#BBBDC1][font=whatever][justify][size=12px][TABS][slide=General ✧][color=white]─ [i][s]Previous name(s)?[/s] [b]Name[/b][/color]; explaination[/i] ─ rank of clan; previous allegiences? ─ gender, pro/nouns; sexuality, monogamist / polyamorous? ─ created mm.dd.yy at x moons / ages every date ↳ penned by @you [hr=1][/hr] ↳ ( [color=colorhere][b]Appearance[/b][/color] ) ╭──╯ . . . . [fleft][bimg width=100px]https://via.placeholder.com/150x150.png?text=Placeholder[/bimg][/fleft][color=white]short description[/color] / [url='link'][color=colorhere]reference[/color][/url] longer description [indent]↳ genetics stuff. gen / carrying / whatever[/indent] [hr=1][/hr] ↳ ( [color=colorhere][b]Mentality[/b][/color] ) ╭──╯ . . . . [fleft]Intelligence ●●●●●●●○○○ Confidence ●●●●●●●●●○ Charisma ●●●●●●●●○○ Creativity ●●●●●○○○○○ Empathy ●●○○○○○○○○ Humor ●●●●○○○○○○[/fleft] [color=white]alightment, mbti ❝ the whatever ❞[/color] [b](+) positive traits (/) neutral traits (-) negative traits.[/b] elaborate [color=white]↳ mannerisms[/color] elaborate [hr=1][/hr] ↳ ( [color=colorhere][b]Relationships[/b][/color] ) ╭──╯ . . . . [color=white]PARENT x PARENT[/color] sibling to whoever | mentoring no one, mentored by no one Mate to [b]whoever[/b] | Parent to [b]whoever[/b] | Other kin — Admires — Friends with — Likes — Dislikes — Loathes [hr=1][/hr] ↳ ( [color=colorhere][b]Interaction[/b][/color] ) ╭──╯ . . . . [fleft]strength ●●●●●○○○○○ stamina ●●●●●○○○○○ agility ●●●●●○○○○○ hunting ●●●●●○○○○○ swimming ●●●●●○○○○○ climbing ●●●●●○○○○○ grace ●●●●●○○○○○[/fleft]relationship status; sexuality, monogamist / polyamorous? / crushing on who, looking/not looking blah blah how easy do they trust or something — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ] — (will/will not) start fights | (will/will not) end fights | (will/will not) flee | (will/will not) show mercy — [b]excels at[/b] — [b]poor at skill[/b] — [b]sounds like[/b] blah blah / [url='link']voice claim if applicable[/url] — [b]smells like[/b] — healing & peaceful powerplay allowed, etc. — speech is [color=colorhere]#hexcode[/color] [/slide] [slide=History ✧]( [color=white][b]Backstory / simplified history[/b] )[/color] blah blah blah ( [color=white][b]Important Threads[/b][/color] ) ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development [url='link to thread'][b]Thread Name[/b][/url] ──── brief description. [url='link to thread'][b]Thread Name[/b][/url] ──── brief description. [/slide] [slide=Code]code of posting format posting format [/slide][/tabs]
    posting format

Last edited:
Haven't properly met yet
Loathes

Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

SMOKETHROAT
Smokethroat, hmm... He doesn't get on my nerves so there's that. The only individual interaction we had was when I was caught sleeping upright and when I was recovering from my incident asking if he acted like an elder. He comes off as grumpy like me if that was what Crappiepatch was getting at, although in a lower energy form. He isn't as spunky as me, he orders others around in a collected manner with occasional grumbles. He also seems a bit tired most of the time. So I mean hypocritical or not, I do see it. I'd never admit that in his face, I'd probably get a back paw across my head that says I am too. At least we have something in common together.

Anyways, it's been close proximity but no mingling. I respect a cat that's serious about work life and orders others around with a plan like it's nothing. I hope I could at least have a time to patrol with him to get a more descriptive idea of him, although I really don't believe he'll talk to me much. He comes off as reserved like me. Therefore, I wouldn't bombard him with questions like a little apprentice, just kind of learn about him through his actions. He's a cat I'd probably hold myself back more from showing an attitude, though I don't fear him. I just admire his work and character, he's a great asset to this clan. I'm sure everyone agrees with me.

ICICLEFANG
Iciclefang. She's reserved and has a sharp tongue like me. It seems as if she holds that back a bit with me, which I appreciate as it would probably wouldn't end well in all honesty. She's a cat that has a lot in common with me and holds herself very similar as I do but doesn't outwardly get on my bad side. Starclan knows if I met myself I'd have a fight that probably couldn't be unbroken, I'd fight myself to the death. I'm proud of her. She really did well on her assessment I heard. Promoting her to warrior early was something she earned well. She's a strong fighter and I believe at some point she'll be a really respectable lead warrior. I could even see her as a leader. We need more cats that don't wear their hearts on their sleeves. It makes us look weak and domestic.

I believe we should interact more, I admit showing her attitude for caring for me wasn't right but it wasn't directed toward her. She just caught me at the wrong time. I hope she understands that, if not I'll make sure to apologize as stupid as it is. She didn't deserve it. I should spend more time with her, we really don't interact much. We should. I wonder how much we interacted before I lost all my memory, she seems the type of youngster I'd get myself involved with play fighting often when she was younger and showing secret adoration. Maybe I did. What I'd give to know.

CINDERSHADE

Oh, Cindershade? It's between admiration and dislike. I really didn't appreciate her yelling at me in front of everyone when I wasn't trying to come off that way. I was just trying to be nice for once in my forsaken life. I guess that's what I get for expressing that soft-toned version of myself In front of everyone. I really didn't like her after that and boy if it wasn't a stressful situation already I'd show my character for sure. She is capable of being a good mentor, I'm sure she's talented and doesn't put up with anything. She probably will raise Sablepaw up to be strong and capable for her clan. Cindershade just assumed wrong of what I was thinking and thinking the worst of my intentions. I did not mean whatever she was assuming but I don't owe her an explanation after that.

Otherwise, I see her as a strong and ambitious woman. She's the type that could hold the position of leader with ease and confidence. Everyone seems intimidated or scared of her and I admire that. Although, I'm not scared or intimidated by her. Sure, she could possibly kick my rump if she can even reach it but it wouldn't change my thoughts. I simply just admire her afar with my slight dislike if that makes any sense. I don't know if I really want to spend any individual time with her even if we have things in common. Both of our tempers are easily ignited and I can see it not going well. Fire with more fire doesn't tend to go well. She does interest me a lot but I'd rather learn about her through the tongue of others.

PIKESPLASH

Ah, my friend Pikesplash! A peculiar cat he is, sometimes I expect a reaction from him and I don't get it or I get a reaction at a time I don't even expect it. He's very intriguing. I enjoyed talking with him. At first, it was awfully difficult because who wants to say sorry? Though, it turned into something deeper. Humor, seriousness, and pain. We both went through that in one conversation. One interaction. I have to admit, it was beautiful. He's certainly interesting and awfully intelligent, a very heartfelt cat. He does wear his heart on his sleeve which is something that weakness brings. Although, you can't fix someone no matter how hard you try I guess. Some heartfelt characters are needed to balance out the clan.

He's the type you could easily befriend. Sometimes you just need someone to let you know you're not hated by everyone and you're not alone. I don't get why kittypets are looked at so cruelly, that's coming from a fierce warrior, it's not like he chose his past. Honestly, it's awfully brave to give a creature with an incredibly complicated language the okay to control absolutely everything in your life. The chances of escaping are little. Sure, it's an incredibly soft life where you get to laze around all day. It makes you weak like a disease and sucks the animal out of you. Then they leave you out of the blue. I don't see how he forgives. I don't know if I want to learn from him or if it'd be ignorant too. He's a selfless cat, always there for you. Just a wonderful being. I just hope someday he can be a strong warrior we all hope he can live up to. I'll surely bully him around until he proves me wrong. Well, honestly, what's the fun if you don't get to bully your friend around a bit? Hah, I don't know if I'll stop. It's too amusing. I'll find something else to pick at him for if he so proved me wrong or maybe I'll keep on. I enjoy seeing him swat at me.

ASPENHAZE

Aspenhaze. An interesting cat they are. They seem to be less annoyed by me than the other clanmates which I don't quite understand. I'd love to know their perspective on things because I know it may be similar. Maybe identical. They're capable of protecting themselves and I don't feel the need to fret too much over them. Of course, I still worried for them when the Sunningrock patrol battle happened. Although they're fierce and strong, I had no doubts for them to protect themselves. I feel quite comfortable around them like someone understands me and understands my reason for temper. I don't blame anyone who doesn't, so it's actually peculiar that they do. We sit and judge others, quite entertaining if you ask me.

I don't normally trust others with ease but I would trust them with most of my secrets. I take a liking to their demeanor and mannerisms, it's like we've been friends for a while. I could probably sit in silence with them and not question it at all. I enjoy their company and relate to them quite closely. Their fishing skills are admirable, a true Riverclan warrior if you ask me. I'm sure they defended themselves fiercely as well. They tell me they didn't have much patience when they were younger, however, I beg to bet that it was way better than mine and currently more than mine will ever be. That's one thing that's different about us but I guess that's a quality of theirs that drew us closer. I don't get how someone could have the patience to put up with me, they're a great cat. I seem to think about them a lot and have this odd feeling around them. Some sort of happiness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Marquette