private curiosity killed the- well, you know how it goes // dustwhisker

Possumscratch.

my tender age makes it hard to care
Apr 19, 2024
IF I DON'T GO TO HELL
WHEN I DIE I MIGHT GO TO HEAVEN

possumscratch & 19 moons & trans masc & he/they & duskclan rogue

das2mkk-7f9ca20e-e85d-4028-bef1-e45f50fef58e.gif
With leg once more functioning - albeit with a rather neat new scar - Possumscratch finds himself in uplifted spirits once more. Of course, bearing a 'clan name' is an adjustment, certainly, but nothing he ain''t used to. He'd been Opossum once before, back before he'd thought the horter version of the same animal has sounded 'cooler' - scarier, by his teenaged self's own words. But all in all, it's only good thing- if one ignores the newly dug grave of the former leader, who Possum hardly gives a whisker of car about anyways.

Instead, black dipped paws and wide grin occupy themselves with better things - like hunting... and annoying the poor unfortunate soul that finds themselves nearby. The territory duskclan roams offers scant prey, but in truth its still far fresher then carrion and the strange scraps he'd once contented himself with upon twolegplace streets, and so he can hardly complain.

" Mouse for ye' thoughts eh? " comes chittering voice as he laughs at his own joke - said prey falling to his paws after a successful catch. Ambr eyes burn into his companions face, grin a bit to wide and sharp to be anything but unnerving - " What do you think about all this? That Granitepelt guy dyin' on us, and the change of leadership and all, "

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

M I G H T G O T O H E A V E N , B U T P R O B A B L Y N O T !

// @DUSTWHISKER