daffodils and limited thrills & flower collecting

Jan 5, 2023

.°☀ But every time I see you cry

The warm air was stiff with the humidity of unshed rain, and there was growth amongst the forest as new leaf sprung into action. The sky above was clear aside from a few white clouds that drifted by lazily past the sun as it hung in the clear blue. Bananapaw had just arrived to camp and was looking for something to do. Being mentorless, and close to her warrior ceremony, she didn't have much to do in terms of training or anything like that. She gave a small huff in response to her own boredom and looked around camp from where she laid on a warm rock that stuck out of the ground.

There had to be something to do!

The tawny and white cat got up from her spot on the rock and headed over to the apprentices' den in curiosity. Was there something they could do? The other apprentices' surely had something in mind or they would abide by her idea of going out into the forest to do- something. She hadn't rightfully decided what to do just yet, but she knew it'd come to her at some point.

"Hello? Anyone in there?" It felt wrong stepping into the apprentices' den. It wasn't her den, it never was to be fair as she had a twoleg home to go to at the end of the day. So she never got to stay in the den or anything like that, but she had to step in to see whom might be open for a little- fun.

@HEATHERPAW @Coyotepaw

"SPEECH"

With these wings of mine I'll stay awhile .°☀

• //
  • BANANAPAW named by her mother Alice
    — she/her, 12 moons, single
    — skyclan daylight apprentice, mentored by Sharpeye.
    — self-doubtful, overlaying smile, very closed in

primary character, high activity. penned by wolf_.​
  • banana.png

Angry at all the things I can't change
Traversing across camp he spots Bananapaw peeking inside the apprentice den, calling to potentially anyone within. Pausing mid step he watches quietly before finally speaking up in a soft tone. "I don't think so. Most are probably out with their mentors or completing chores..." He'd only just finished his. Clearing out the elders den took longer than he expected but at least they were happy and satisfied with their new change of moss. Placing his hovering paw upon the ground he holds her gaze a moment longer, peering over his shoulder before glancing back at the tawny molly in question. "Were you looking for someone in particular?" Coyotepaw asked, lowering himself into a seated position as he awaits an answer.
when you're lost in the universe don't lose faith

IMG_0038.gif

Figpaw had just finished removing some debris from around the camp’s wall. A couple of other apprentices had been removing dead bramble vines to leave room for stronger ones to grow, and while it’d do them some good it had left the camp in a messy state. Now that it was restored she had plans to sun herself, that’s when she bumped into Bananapaw and Coyotepaw.

Oddly enough, her usual hostility with the cream tabby seems to have vanished. ”You’re not looking for Branchpaw and Hoppaw by chance are you? I just saw them leave with their mentors.” The girl tries to inform helpfully.

55417772_ks6HUyroX73gwyT.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· FIGPAW, AMAB — she / her
╰ ‣ 11 moons .
╰ ‣ skyclan apprentice . believes in starclan

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like pine nettles & sap, status — 100%
╰ ‣ A red tabby she-cat with orange eyes. Mangled right hind leg.

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ENFP-A ❝
CAMPAIGNER❞ , Gryfindor, Lawful Good
╰ ‣ Excitable, generous, caring, quick-to-act, distrusting, resentful
╰ ‣ finds relative ease relating to others . kind-hearted, will show mercy
╰ ‣ cats of windclan blood or those she deems morally inferior will be met with her ire

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· NPC X DAISYFLIGHT, sister to Greenpaw, Violetpaw, Snowpaw & Butterflypaw
╰ ‣ Pansexual . mistakes admiration for romantic feelings
╰ ‣ Crushing on Fanta
╰ ‣ Apprentice to Tallulahwing
╰ ‣ good fighter . excellent hunter .
╰ ‣ unlikely to start fights . will flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

dfsiw1w-6a338f22-aae1-492a-977c-37693fa88d2d.gif
He's just returning to camp after his training session with Sheepcurl, mismatched paws leading him back to the apprentice den for much-needed rest. Though, his plans seem to escape him as he nears his sleeping grounds, as Bananapaw's sticks her head into the den and Coyotepaw and Figpaw speak with her.

"What's happening?" he asks, letting his presence be known to the trio. "Who are we looking for?" Part of him worries that someone else has gone missing, that yet another clanmate has been taken away. Dread starts to eat at him, then. But, it's Branchpaw and Hoppaw, that he hears his sister mention. They've left, she also mentions - something that Greenpaw can confirm. He'd seen them leaving on his way back to camp. He tilts his head anyways, thinking.

"Most of us aren't in here at this time of day, anyway!" he adds. At least, he doesn't think so. "But... I can help you look for whoever it is!" If it's not Branchpaw and Hoppaw, that is. And, if the cat in question isn't actually in the apprentice den - perhaps taking a nap, just as he'd sought to do before running into the trio outside of it.

.°☀ But every time I see you cry

The first voice to startle her was Coyotepaws', and she opened her mouth to respond to the pale colored tomcat though then there was Figpaw. She questioned if Bananapaw had been off looking for that of Branchpaw and Hoppaw. There was a slight shake of her head in response to the question and she was about to verbally speak, but then Greenpaw bounded up towards the ground. Also expressing that these two apprentices' had already left with theri mentors for the day. Was it that late in the day that no one was in the den at that moment?

Ears flicked back against a small skull and she finally was able to get a word in, "I was actually looking for some apprentices' in general! I-I thought we could all go do something fun," she suggested with a bright wave of her tail behind her, "I learned from this random cat how to make flower crowns! I wanna show you all how to do it too! But first we need flowers to get started,"

Bananapaw looked from Coyotepaw to Figpaw then Greenpaw and then furrowed her brow, "But we should find a warrior first, I don't think it'd be very fun to get caught without an adult," The words felt sour on her tongue as she was the adult in this, but not by name status yet. Hopefully that would change very soon!

"SPEECH"

With these wings of mine I'll stay awhile .°☀

• //
  • BANANAPAW named by her mother Alice
    — she/her, 12 moons, single
    — skyclan daylight apprentice, mentored by Sharpeye.
    — self-doubtful, overlaying smile, very closed in

primary character, high activity. penned by wolf_.​
  • banana.png

IMG_0038.gif

Flower crowns? Sounds fun, Figpaw thinks it’d be nice to make some and gift them to the kits... or maybe she could try to think of a stylish warrior who’d love to fashion one? ”There’s a huge patch of flowers blooming I saw yesterday. Not too far from camp.” Still, Bananapaw was correct, they should try to get a warrior to join them. The last thing she needed was to get in trouble. Looking around camp the first idle warrior she spots is Antfur, grooming himself after a nice lunch. ”He might be a good one to ask.” Her tail flicks in the direction of the young tabby warrior, ”and I’m sure it’ll give him a big ego boost too now that he’s a warrior… Getting approached by a bunch of lowly apprentices to take them outside of camp.” She purrs sarcastically, but in good nature.

55417772_ks6HUyroX73gwyT.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· FIGPAW, AMAB — she / her
╰ ‣ 11 moons .
╰ ‣ skyclan apprentice . believes in starclan

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like pine nettles & sap, status — 100%
╰ ‣ A red tabby she-cat with orange eyes. Mangled right hind leg.

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ENFP-A ❝
CAMPAIGNER❞ , Gryfindor, Lawful Good
╰ ‣ Excitable, generous, caring, quick-to-act, distrusting, resentful
╰ ‣ finds relative ease relating to others . kind-hearted, will show mercy
╰ ‣ cats of windclan blood or those she deems morally inferior will be met with her ire

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· NPC X DAISYFLIGHT, sister to Greenpaw, Violetpaw, Snowpaw & Butterflypaw
╰ ‣ Pansexual . mistakes admiration for romantic feelings
╰ ‣ Crushing on Fanta
╰ ‣ Apprentice to Tallulahwing
╰ ‣ good fighter . excellent hunter .
╰ ‣ unlikely to start fights . will flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

• Love
Reactions: wolfie