private Dancing through life, no need to tough it :: Florabreeze!

Sorrelsong

It's not work. Not if it's you.
Oct 23, 2023

So thats... A house. Though they'd talked about this day, Sorrelsong privately hoped it would never happen - horrible she knows.
The two had journeyed back to Florabreeze's residence. The bodies of their clan mates had... been recovered and layed to rest by now, but the ambiguisness of it all left the molly's pelt crawling. Not Florabreeze. Whatever or whoever they were, they would not take Florabreeze. Though she wasn't much of a fighting - a fact Florabreeze knew of - Sorrelsong still thought herself decent enough protection for her friend while the sun was up. She had to be a bit more sneaky when it came to walking the molly home in the latter half of the day, though. 'i'll protect you' didn't have all that much weight to it when both parties knew it was a lie. So, she had lied. It felt horrible, but it was what she did and an action she stood by.
'let's go see your housefolk and friends!' she had said - or something like it honestly the exact qoute was jumbled in the fun topics the two chatted about as they walked. But now they were here.
Her chest felt thick, her pelt to tight. The sight of it was odd, odder still she used to live in one, find comfort in it. Those thick walls. No fox can get in there, though.
"The first cat to speak twoleg better ask them how they make those walls," She smiles through her teeth, her tone tickling the borders of uncomfortable. "They'd be nice in camp." I forgot you can't see the sky in them.

@Florabreeze
  • I'm late for work but I wanted to pump this out!!! :D Gal time!!!

• pagedoll-png.1774

— A chocolate point tabby molly with icy blue eyes and a slightly uneven pelt. She has small scars on her back, her shoulders and a slightly crocked tail.

— 44 moons old; ages the 1st of every month

— aro/ace. ; currently not looking

— child of NPC and NPC :: sibling to Duskpool, Shadowfire and Smokefang

— Mentoring Flora

— Sky Clan; warrior since 3/11/24 ; loyal to Orangestar, Flora, and Duskpool

— Not hard to befriend ; trusts easily

"speech", thoughts, attacking

— peaceful powerplay allowed

Anticipation and anxiety swirled into a confusing slurry of an emotional cocktail. She wasn’t sure why she was so anxious, probably because Sorrelsong was such a dear friend. She was someone important in Florabreeze’s life, so showing her something so personal and private like the home she returns to each night naturally brought a bundle of nerves out of her. The maine coon wasn’t too sure why her firne had decided to accompany her so much lately, though she had a sneaking suspicion that it had something to do with all of the deaths around here. This seemed to be the next logical step since Florabreeze rebutted her requests to go home earlier than expected for Daylight Warriors.

Still, she had requested to see her housefolk, Florabreeze didn’t have the heart to inform her that said housefolk had been away for a moon. Sometimes they did that, hers and Ditto's food bowls would be filled by some stranger, it was always scary and suspicious but she hadn’t been poisoned by them yet! The house was dark tonight, apart from the street lamps that highlighted their surrounding area. Windows were long dark, as no one was home. Maybe Ditto had come home though, she hoped to introduce the two sometime. “Nothing could get in then, it’s kinda ugly though” she comments as she gazes upon the thick white walls, her housefolk had some vines growing off the side of one of ends but it really didn’t do much for the unsightly appearance.

“I’ll show you how to get in, it's really easy since you’re smaller than me!” She teased with a grin as she jumped over the gate that separated the fence partitioning their housefolk from the other twolegs in the area. “How are you feeling, is your tail feeling better?” She asked as she ducked through the little door made just for her, it was cooler inside the house compared to outside. It was refreshing, she let out a sigh of relief then poked her head through the door, looking up at Sorrelsong. “I’ll be right here on the other side” she wasn’t too familiar with the chocolate point’s life before SkyClan, it seemed like something she didn’t particularly want to push. The molly figured it would be easier to assume that her friend knew nothing rather than think she had knowledge that she didn’t.

•  

• SkyClan Daylight Warrior⏐ She / Her ⏐ Info
    A large black tabby maine coon with low white and bright green eyes, always wearing her mushroom print collar if she can.
    33 moons old { Ages realistically on the 12th per month }
    Mentored by Sorrelsong
    “Speech”, thoughts, attacking
    Penned by Juice ⏐ouijeejuice on discord {open to being dmed for plots}