Darkest moment | yewflame

Dwindlingpaw

Led by intuition you should listen
Apr 12, 2024
⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊ She couldn't stay; it didn't take long to convince herself that she needed to leave. She lacked self-control and constantly endangered everyone she cared about, even herself. After wounding one of their own, Wrathpaw, they would not let her live. They were murders, monsters, and no-good snakes who were loyal to one another. It was simply a matter of when.

The flame apprentice crept from the apprentice den into the shadow of the night and fled for the brambles that form the camp exit. Dwindlingpaw looked back at the life she was leaving behind before crashing into Yewflame. Her cream fur bristled as she backed up.

How did he know she was leaving? There was no way he could have known she never told anyone! What was he doing here? of all the time for a monster to be lurking in the shadows, why right now? Dwindlingpaw gritted her teeth. "Move out of my way…I don't care what you have to say, you rat reject," she hissed up at him, eyes firmly glued on the path behind him.

"I'm leaving, and there's nothing you or your lizard brain friends can do to stop me!" She barreled past him, red paws thumping the ground hard in an effort to get away. Determined to get to the kittypet safe haven away from all the destruction that has corrupted clan life.

• ooc:@Yewflame! Haha feel free to catch her with violence ; > Thanks for offering to help get her that scar!
  • 87860419_VubmXDbkHlztzEw.png

Dwindlingkit — She/Her ・ 8 moons ・ Thunderclan apprentice・ PENNED BY @Ghostunes!
    ☀︎ A charismatic colorful array of cream orange and red fur shaped like an apprentice.
    ☀︎ Crimsonsun x Shadedmoon

☀︎ Tags

Last edited: