NAME
Kit
RANK
RiverClan
CLAN
Female
ORIENT.
STORMKIT ─ ─
”S-She looks just like a storm,” Gladefrost murmurs as she nudges the child to her stomach and whispers softly, ”Stormkit. I like that... I bet you'll be feisty just like my sibling and brave like your grandfather was...”

gender: cisgender female, she/they ; comfortable with feminine and neutral terms.
orientation: lesbian (closeted)
allegiance: riverclan preferred, but happy to accept a windclan slot.
status: casual, but ideally hoping she'll stick. may be rehomed with name & design if readopted.

description: "a black-and-blue she-cat with blue eyes."
─ stormkit is a cat of rippling pelt colours and greyscale rosettes. swirls of dark fur paint her form, as if the river's shadows themselves have taken precedence over a normal rosetted tabby. she has white patches on her face, throat, front paws, belly and tail. she is lean like a windclanner (perhaps gladefrost's mate was a barn cat?) but with the glossy fur that tells of distinct riverclan blood (which means slateheart's mate, surely, must have marshland heritage). deep, judgemental blue eyes return a steady stare, calculating, waiting.
genetics: chimera. sh black solid w/ low white & sh blue tabby w/ low white. hypothetical offspring would take sh blue tabby w/ low white (carry lh, chocolate, solid)

personality: attentive, loyal / independent, curious / ruthless, holier-than-thou.
─ stormkit, for most of her characterisation, will remain quiet and calculating. from the moment she learns how to lie, she finds herself a chronic thief of other cats' trinkets: not to have and keep, but to take and know that she could take it if she wanted to. it comes back to power: the power she can exert, and the power that no others can have over her. respectful of authority, so long as they keep off her tail. stormkit develops a ruthless streak as she grows, though will forever be unlikely to reach with her claws first. her interest lies in watching others tangle themselves in her web, after all; the subjects of her ire, should she have her way, would find themselves in exceptionally unlucky circumstances.
─ is?j / 8w7 / neutral evil / misc

plot ideas:
─ skills dependant on clan.
─ forms an unwavering loyalty to her clan's leader.
─ the mystery of stormkit's other parent will always be of great interest to her. likely to press for more information, taking frustration in gladefrost's secrecy or slateheart's roundabout answers. keeps a mental checklist of every single thing she's told about them, waits to see if the story changes, presses her claws deeper into any discrepancy she finds. i do not intend, currently, for her to ever discover her other parent, but if the cards fall into place then i'd love for that to happen :3
─ i do intend to explore comphet with this character, and for her to eventually discover that her interest lies in she-cats. currently, the plan is for her to be set up by her parents (with good intentions) with a tom around her age. the two have been friends for most of their lives, and trust each other, but stormpelt (example name, likely as a young warrior) finds herself finding no love for him outside of platonic affection. meanwhile, a crush on a she-cat in their cohort develops...

gladefrost x slateheart - nursed by claythorn, adopted by willowroot
─ littermate to moonkit, ryekit, gorsekit and valleykit. the latter two live in windclan, and stormkit does not know of their existence.

friends with

rival to
─ rivuletkit

Last edited:
text

•  
  • vyvyyqL.png

STORMKIT ✧ she/they, kit of riverclan

— "a black-and-blue she-cat with blue eyes."
    gladefrost x slateheart ; sister to moonkit & ryekit
    — speech is in #76BADB
    tags | penned by mercibun, contact on discord for plots.

Code:
[box=60%][justify][color=#aaaaaa]text

[tabs][tab=✧][/tab][tab=𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬][fleft][img width=175px]https://i.imgur.com/vyvyyqL.png[/img][/fleft]
[color=#76BADB][b]STORMKIT[/b][/color] ✧ she/they, kit of riverclan

— "a black-and-blue she-cat with blue eyes."
— [s]gladefrost[/s] x slateheart ; sister to moonkit & ryekit
— speech is in [color=#76BADB][b]#76BADB[/b][/color]
— [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/daughter-of-the-rain-and-snow-stormkit.17697/][color=#aaaaaa]tags[/color][/url] | penned by mercibun, contact on discord for plots.

[/tab][/tabs][/color][/justify][/box]