DAWNGLARE'S HEARTCHART

CAf4zEq.png

Dawnglares official heartchart. His spoken opinions will be put in quotes, while a (slightly) easier-to-understand version will be placed above it. Sorry In advance <3

Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrusts
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how Dawnglare feels about them <3

NAME / hearts
– OOC explaination
" IC thoughts "
DAISYFLIGHT /
– To him she is a nemesis, someone who is treading around every corner, wishing for his imminent demise. If there is anything unfortunate, anything he doesn't like, Daisyflight is his first thought. Any scrap of a connection will be taken to link it to the witch. Moments of clarity are few and far between, but they never last very long.
" It's a witch, that dearest Blaise has put into power. She spits nothing but drivel and spins webs of lies to her dreadful spawn. Even that Greenpaw. What a twisted world this is, that there's a 'Greenpaw' stomping around thinking himself better than I? I could snap him up for dinner, not like I'd want his rotten flesh on my tongue.

Oh yes, Daisy... She's dim as a cliff-shaded stone. Though there– there was... this one time. With her dreadful little creatures... She– she thinks me a fool, that I– I– I don't know she sicced her wretched children on m-me. Then she comes to act a savior... As if– as if... As if.
"

WINTER /
– His perception is warped– perhaps, it's only because he found himself in a favorable mood upon meeting, but he... likes him. Absurdly interesting, the way he talks, the way he looks...
" He learns quickly, knows when his attitude is and isn't needed. A rare scrap of intelligence in this dim place. An asset to have... perhaps."

MALLOWLARK /
– Never before has he felt such a thing for any other, the overwhelming desire to be by and near him, the desire to keep him safe, the desire to keep getting closer until there's nowhere else to go. He can't quite process it, is slowly realizing that this– this is someone he willingly calls a friend, admits to like, a rare thing, in all the moons he's lived for. He knows he wants, but what?
" The visits are for Her sake, aren't they? To speak with Her, to commune with Her, but when all is said and done, I find Her to be the least of my concerns. Blasphemous, isn't it? I should be stricken down– put on display as the one who neglected her. Struck by the finest of storms and put on display. But... She doesn't– doesn't seem upset with me for it. Perhaps this is the favor I'm granted, in exchange for my extended service. ...Perhaps... perhaps I will indulge for a little longer..."

TWITCHPAW /
– Twitchpaw is little more than a source of entertainment in his mind, one of the few buffoons in Skyclan whose ignorance wasn't so crippling– so rage inducing, Twitchpaw is someone who he can truly laugh at, without feeling any overwhelming sense of contempt.
" Aww, cursed little thing. His ailment affects him deeply, leaves him hissing and spitting at anything that draws near. So pathetic, yet so bold. I could gut him without any trouble at all, for all the bristling he does ♪ "

BLAZESTAR /
– For all his constant disproval, Dawnglare considers Blaise a close friend, someone who he couldn't rid himself of even if he wanted to. It's a burden he bears nobly, taking it upon himself to stick by his side no matter what. Never, never the decision-maker in his eyes, he's to do all the hard thinking for Blaise. He holds a very low opinion of his intelligence– as he does for most others– but Blaise is one of the few he will listen to, or at least consider the feelings of upon request.
" He's a lost cause, isn't he? Never the thinker, he doesn't think. Never thinks, holds these wild cats in too-high regard. It will be the death of him someday. Blessed or not, his sins whisper to him from the farthest corners of the world, they will drag him down, down... I pray for his awakening, but I know it will never truly come."

PANTHERPELT /
– He almost fears her, almost. He feels as if there's something sinister, swirling in the depths of her soul. An unholy sigil, creature of the night, something entirely new. Who knows, who knows?
" She knows not of the dangers she herself brings with her, or at least, she pretends as much. Who knows of her end goal? Not even I and– and It's frightening, isn't it? A purge is needed to rid her of her darkness. Once again, I find myself saving these creatures who don't deserve it... With time, I will. With time... I will make them wait. It's a fitting punishment"

FIREFLYKIT /
Confusion, Dawnglare does not understand this little one. He seems to take an interest in what she preaches, and yet he chooses what to believe and what not to. Aggravating. To him, it's all or nothing. You can't truly believe whilst harboring such a thoughtcrime–
" Frustrating. He bugs me, nonsensical little thing. Stalker, and yet he trembles in fear. Chattering bird... he asks and asks, yet there's only so much he truly takes to art. It's disappointing... though, maybe hopeful, still. Their sympathy will be the death of them."
FIREFLYPAW /
– He's confusing, still. Too sweet, too selfless. It's nothing but a detriment in his eyes. Dreadful emotion that will drag them down, down. But his care runs deep, still, and distantly, he hopes to train this habit out of him. A sudden, onset fear of loss has come with his sister's death, and silently, yearns to keep him close, for better or for worse.
" His heart is too big for his body, weighing him down, down. Is it not my responsibility to bring them out of that? It's necessary, our little contract, I think. The kindest thing I could ever do to vivisect and realign. Their sister is a much quicker learner, but his mind will come to him with time.."

REDSTORM /
– Dawnglare hasn't truly interacted with Redstorm, or if he does, he does not remember. From anecdotes and murmurings around camp, he hasn't much interest in changing this fact, really. Though in confrontations between clans, perhaps he can agree with some of his views.
" The spotted doe has mentioned him a few, few times.... I do not see the appeal. "

BASILPAW /
– He pities him, somewhat. The child shows a semblance of promise, but is so, so puny, indeed. Even if he's grown into himself now, Dawnglare still remembers him from his kithood... whining, not so smart. Quite the pitiful thing, but still, Dawnglare likes him more than most.
" Sun-starer? Hahaha, I– I know him. Puny. I could crush him like a bug, guts and shell and all, but I won't– he... has not proven himself useless, not yet. We'll have to see, won't we? "

DEERSONG /
– Number two on the list of most dangerous in Skyclan, as far as he's concerned. She speaks in words he cannot understand, and he hates that, loathes being kept out of the loop, more than anything. A spell, enchantment, is his justification. Every wretched word spilt from her lips is her chance– her attempt to control those around her with magic spells and dark whispers.
" There's an ever-growing problem here– a plague of darkness, coven of the wretched who manipulate children and speak to their demons. Daisyflight is the ringleader, I'm sure, I'm sure. Never did Blaise feel a need for lead warriors, until her instatement, and look where we are now... He's a damned fool for trusting her, the both of them– steadily, they'll infiltrate our ranks, and the more young minds they're given to torture, the worst it will get. Already I fear for his kits' safety... so closely exposed to the trickery of the whispy witch. I pray for those souls, indeed, I do... "

THISTLEBACK /
– Straight away, Thistleback has earned his disdain via his associations. But on his own, generally... Dawnglare hasn't any major issues with him, he supposes.
" There's only so much I can think of one who aligns themself in such a way. No self respect, this one. Any such freetime spent with the wicked, whether it be the mother of his children or the half-blood he protects. His taste in companions is more than appalling, but he himself... Well, he has never wronged me, I suppose. It's a fluke, more than anything. His true colors have yet to shine. It is only a matter of time, but for now, I may tolerate him..."

GREENPAW /
– Dawnglare views him as a bad-luck charm for frankly, no reason. And in a world, that to him, is controlled by little else than that, and the push and pull of the very earth Herself, isn't that worse than anything?
" Ick. Doomed the day he was born, that one. Born to a witch, than cursed by a witch... Not the typical kind, no. The kind that reaches further into the roots of your world than any simple-minded thing could imagine. Bad luck with a name. The incarnate of the very parasites that plague Mother's being. Without them, She would be whole again, but he supposes, without them, he and his silly little family wouldn't exist, either. A fool would decipher that as a good thing, rejoice in the life that they were given with a cry to greenery and their knees on the ground. They don't know how futile everything really is, and– his utterance only prolongs their own suffering. Keep his name away from me, yes. Keep him away from me."

BEESONG /
– He hasn't much of a reason for his intrinsic draw to him. A familiar face from the forests, perhaps. A pine cat before anything else in his mind. They humor him with their words. A certain flare to at all, but not so much as to seem disrespectful. And of course, there's the satisfaction that comes with having a medicine cat on his 'side'.
" Riverclan is lucky to have him. He's the closest they'll ever get to the connection they seek. Few and far between... true adherence. They manage to come close enough..."

SHEEPCURL /
– His thoughts on her aren't the most straightforward. A friend? Not quite, but she is a familiar face, if anything. He can find comfort in the way that she has always here, and always be. Twolegplace roots are a bond he considers to hold, even if there is not much else there. He may not go out of his way to speak to her, but spares her special interest when it comes to certain things.
" She's a fool, oh, I'm sure of it. Only by the skin of her teeth has she made a life for herself out here. Not that I am... bothered. I'm sure her apprentice will bring that streak to a swift close, in any event..."

CRYSALISPAW /
– Dawnglare's interactions with them have been sparing, at best, but the few glimpses have shown him nothing appealing. A general dislike has festered swiftly, especially in regard to his temperament towards kittypets. It both frustrates, and makes little sense to him.
" One of many disappointments in this forest. Things have been bleak since the beginning; predisposed for anything but greatness, I'd say. I can only imagine there is something wrong with his head for them to share the sentiments they do."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: DetectLife
*hands you mushroompaw*
I realized I never actually put her here before ;w;