private DAYTIME OR NIGHTTIME, I FEEL I'M ON MY TIME ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚ ANTLERBREEZE

YqtPvvc.png

.𓍊↟ DOWN THE BANK WHERE THE DOGS ROAM, POR LA CALLE QUE TE LLEVA A CURICÓ ↟𓍊.
jFAjt8v.png

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. — His large paws itch with anticipation and anxiety as he moves about camp once more when he should be resting but his eyes are already trained onto Antlerpoison and he grimaces at the memory of her cruel name, he doesn't stop though until there's a small distance between them and he speaks "Could you help me find some herbs? I'm afraid that I'm low on marigold and poppy seeds." A wry smile forming on his jaws as he waits for her to accept or decline, regardless, he needed her to listen closely to what he had to share with her. Although, none of Skyclaw's followers deny him from leaving camp so long as one of them is trailing behind seeing as they didn't care about his condition knowing that it was their fake king that had torn his flesh to leave his mark in his skin. With the help of Anterbreeze to allow him to slightly lean on her, they leave the prison that was once their home and his paws feel heavier against the ground. He hadn't lied to her that he needed marigold and poppy seeds, he had to prepare ahead of time for everything that would happen soon.

A war and he needed to be ready despite the cobwebs that were pressed onto his sides hastily by shaky paws, Gentlestorm parts from the side of the chocolate tabby as his eyes search for the familiar orange bloom. He only briefly winces at the pain in his sides but he tries to be careful where he steps while trying to keep an eye on where their assigned guard is, he then motions for Antlerbreeze to come closer. "Help me take these back..." The medicine cat murmurs as he uses his large paws to carefully dig out some marigold from the ground, he's grateful in finding more than one bloom but several. Once they're carefully harvested, he puts the three marigold to the side briefly glancing at Skyclaw's follower once more noting how they seemed distracted and the old tomcat takes the chance to whisper to his clanmate "Lend me your ears, Antlerbreeze..." He speaks her true name that's given to her to by Howlingstar than that bestowed by Skyclaw.

"I need you to be strong. Thunderclan will be right again... Flamewhisker has plans..." He whispers to her as he picks up two of the orange blooms then glanes back to Doepath's littermate as he blinks earthy toned eyes at her, "Will you fight alongside us?"

pp8zRLW.png

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ INFECTIONS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ ACHES & PAINS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀ ILLNESS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀ BROKEN BONES
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ KITTING
    ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ POISONS
  • 53DAF6v.png
    a longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes
    gentlestorm is a very warm individual and friendly to those who he meets, he's very social and willing to lend anyone a paw if they need it. he's very patient, caring, and it's usually rare to earn his ire.
    58 moons old; ages the 27th every month
    demiromantic bisexual ; widowed mate of little wolf
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset ; peaceful powerplay allowed
    "speech", thoughts, attacking