pafp dead man walking —

HADESRUMBLE

the eyes of a soldier 07/5/23
Apr 25, 2023
.something's made your ———

hades_posting_template_photo..png

——— eyes grow cold.
———————— ————————
THE ELDER SCOFFED, TURNING A CRITICAL EYE TO THE ENTRANCE, LIPS curled into a frown. His large, muscular build sprawled out in front of the entrance with nothing to do, but stare at those ambling about, whiskers twitching in agitation. Idiots. All of them. He thought with a roll of his eyes.

It wasn’t long before he caught sight of someone heading his head, head swerving to give them a critical eye. Who–? Hades paused, eye twitching. Can’t leave the corpse in peace, can you? He thought dryly. “The hell do you want?” He quipped. “Can’t leave an elder in peace?” Not that he was complaining, which was saying something since the scarred brute liked to complain to anyone nearby just to drive them up the bramble walls. Was that evil? Ding. Ding. Ding. That was the entire purpose! What else would there be? He’s got nothing else to do but waste away in this forsaken camp.

please wait for @flowercloud. ^^

thoughts speech

Her mouth full of prey she was bringing him, she could not respond immediately to his antics. But as she came closer, setting the bird down in front of him, she would look at him with her amber eyes and give the grumpy Tom a grin. "Of course I had to bother you, I wanted to make sure you eat, darling. You need all the energy you can get, so when I come back with your moss to change your bedding, your face better be stuffed with this bird, or I may just have to give you an earful, so choose wisely," she suggested, her honey laced voice as sweet but stern as she could be. She would nudge the bird closer to him, before turning off to fetch some feathers and moss.

She was quick to grab it, returning with enough that old bones wouldn't feel the hard dirt beneath him. She wanted to check on the elders, make sure all was well with them, and even if they scolded and grumbled to her, she just wanted to brighten their day the same as everyone else.

.something's made your ———

hades_posting_template_photo..png

——— eyes grow cold.
———————— ————————
THE MAINE COON GLANCED DOWN AT THE BIRD, BROW RAISED AT THE statement, wondering just what made the other unnecessarily happy. His eye twitched, lips curled into a scowl. “Ain’t no kit.” He muttered, tail twitching in annoyance. What the hell? He wasn’t that old.

Hades huffed, chasing those thoughts away. Who was he kidding? He’d die eventually. Preferably sooner. The old brute wasn’t sure if he could handle any more pesky warriors trying to help him. He’d been doing just fine talking to the damn moss. Nothin’ better to do in this damn camp. His muzzle scrunched, paw reaching to drag the bird closer to his frame. “You fattening me up for something?” He muttered, taking a bite of the bird.

The scarred brute grunted, bones groaning in protest as he shifted, scowl a permanent fixture on his darkened lips, watching the other with a hardened stare. Of course, he didn’t mind the help. Nothing beats feeling like he’d walked for moons on end just to dump the old bedding. Damnit. Bag of bones, wasn’t he? Well damn.

“Pesky warrior.” He muttered shoulders pulled closer to his body, curling into himself despite his towering stature. It wasn’t long before the warrior returned, brow raised. “Could have done that myself.” He huffed, always finding something to complain about. What’s the fun in leaving them be? He had to have some hobbies to keep him busy while he lazied about in camp annoying (preferably angering) them whenever he got the chance.

thoughts speech

eve was tucked into a corner of the elders den, she had offered to bring old fluffypounce some food but instead got trapped in a long-winded tale from their prime. the tortie listened as if she didn't wish to claw at his tongue, and then her ears too while she was at it. her polite smile was wavering as the story back-tracked for the third time. her ear twitched, as if someone was screaming her name, "sorry, gotta go!" she quickly excused herself.

white dipped paws couldn't scramble quickly enough out of that den, however her path was blocked by a warrior and another elder. mismatched ears flickered backwards as she tried to carefully dance around the duo. hadesrumble didn't seem too happy at flowercloud's delivery of a meal. eve couldn't understand why. if she had someone who would bring her things upon whims, that would free her up so much time. "why didn't ya then?" the apprentice challenged, blue gaze glittering mischeviously.
[ FALLEN STAR ]