DEAR, DEER | patrol assignments

Jul 8, 2022
MY NAME IS BRUTUS AND MY NAME MEANS HEAVY ✧
her head tilts heavenward. there is an ache in her throat as the cold air tickles and nips at her nose. she ignores her tiredness, knowing she'll retreat to her nest after her calling.

"@LIGHTNINGSTONE and i will lead a hunting patrol, all are welcome." she will manage to keep an eye on both @STORMPAW ! and @koipaw and provide for the clan with her most trusted companion, it was a win-win.

"@Snakeblink, @HOUNDSNARL. , and @CLEARSIGHT will mark the borders at windclan. feel free to bring your apprentices. " it was a rag-tag team, but she thought they might enjoy each other's company enough. not that it mattered. it was more about finishing a job. "@CICADASTAR , @RATTLING WASP. and @applestem will go to thunderclan. @CLAYFUR and @apricotflower will go to skyclan. we don't need much for them, so you two should be just fine."

with that covered, buck looks upon smokethroat. a man who got off a bit too easy for his words. "smokethroat, you will do the work of two cats for guard duty. your apprentice will not be allowed to join you. i suggest you head to your nest, i'll wake you when it's time." she can easily show it as a safety concern, after the murder of peachpaw, why would she have another apprentice out so late? so vulnerable? she doesn't think she'll keep guards forever, just until koi...the apprentices..feel safer in these walls.

"dismissed."