camp DECLARE YOURSELF | exploring camp

Feb 28, 2024

Gigglekit would never have thought about it on her own, but her mother had told her recently that she and her brothers were related to the other two kits in the nursery! Gigglekit only really knew one of them from when he'd said he didn't want to go out of the nursery, but now that she knew they were kin, it seemed the best time to reach out to make a bond between the two of them. She had decided that, because of her own limited knowledge of the camp, she would ask him to show her around, even if she had to drag him out of the nursery.

"Hey, Sycamorekit!" Gigglekit bounced into the kitten's view, a broad smile on her face as she blinked at him. He had brown fur, unlike Gigglekit who had more of a creamy tone to her, but Needledrift had insisted they were related. Something about the father that Gigglekit never knew and his sister, or something - she hadn't really understood everything and had definitely lost the train of thought soon after. "Hey, d'ya wanna show me around? You know more than me, I think," she said, a small purr rising in her throat.
  • please wait for @Sycamorekit!
  • GIGGLEKIT kit of shadowclan, one moon
    blinks incessantly & uncontrollably.
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted.
    penned by Archivist.archivist on discord.

[ ༻ 𐃉 ༺ ] Sycamorekit wasn't a huge fan at the idea of leaving the nursery, already having that confirmation that his other mother would never come back and here he was having to adjust to this new place. Perhaps it had been the frustration and inability to leave the camp that led him to tend to be reclusive over socially open. Yet, Gigglekit came into view and his green gaze landed on his cousin, she had it easy he would think to himself, she had both of her mothers, never had to deal with the rough terrain, nor dealt with the looks of some clanmates due to who ones kin was.

Yet, she ask if he could show her around and a puff of air was push through his lips, wanting to settle simply on saying no, yet by the way the other's eyes glittered, she would not easily set for a simple no. Slowly he got onto his paws claws digging into the soft earth before him. "I don't know much, but fine" he grumbled slightly, his fluffy tail swishing slightly before looking around, hoping to catch a glimpse ofnhis own sister in hopes she'd join the two.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Sycamorekit 𐃉 He,She, They, Shadowclan kit, 3 moons.
    LH Rosetted Cinnamon Tabby with low white and green eyes, has an extra set of toes
    Lilacfur x Siltcloud
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

another successful hunt. at this rate, they wouldn't have to worry about going to sleep with partly full bellies. everyone would be less hungry, less angry. there would be no worries about where the next piece of prey was coming from, and chilledstar couldn't be more happy about it. they dropped the plump frog onto the fresh kill pile, tail twitching as they stretched out. they had planned to leave again, but the sight of gigglekit and sycamorekit make them tilt their head curiously. huh.

"hey, tadpoles. you exploring camp?"

they glance around before humming as they crouch down towards the ground.

"would you like for me to give you a badger-back ride around camp? you can explore it a loooot faster that way! and plus, i know all the csmp secrets that no one else knows.'

———————---***ALL OF MY FEELINGS ARE GONE***———————---

•  
  • black feline with a white marking across their face, a white chin, a white right front paw, and blue eyes. chilledstar is covered in scars, the most prominent ones being the one across their face, and the one across their neck.
    45 moons old; ages the 3rd every month
    they / them pronouns
    aromantic / homosexual ; currently not looking / looking
    child of JAGGED and RAVEN
    shadowclan ; loyal to shadowclan ; other info if applicable
    mildly difficult to befriend ; trusts barely anyone; trusts no one outside of shadowclan
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed

"A badger ride?" Gigglekit's eyes sparkle at the thought of getting to go on a badger ride with Sycamorekit and Chilledstar, both of whom she admired. It would certainly be easier that way for Sycamorekit to point everything out and explain it, if they were riding on Chilledstar - the leader's longer legs would see to it. "I think we should. What d'you think, Sycamorekit?" Gigglekit asked, looking over at her cousin.

She hadn't the same trials and tribulations throughout her young life that Sycamorekit'd had - she had two present mothers, and a fairly reputable background and family that didn't gather disdainful looks from the other ShadowClanners in the way that Sycamorekit's heritage did. But to Gigglekit, Sycamorekit was just Sycamorekit, her cousin, and one of her best friends. He was a ShadowClanner just the same as she was, and no amount of knowledge of the past would change that for her.

✧ . Morelkit’s family is… big. It feels like everyday he learns of a new face, and it feels like everyday he learns they’re somehow related to him. Not a mother like Needledrift or Ferndance, not a littermate like Gigglekit or Branchkit, or older siblings like Bonepaw and Snowypaw and the rest of them. But aunts and uncles. Cousins, like Sycamorekit and Marblekit.

He thinks it’s funny that his denmates are related to him. Because, they’re different. Somehow. They look different, though, his older siblings all carry different colors. They act different too, not quite bouncing around and playing like he and his own littermates. But still, they’re family, and Morelkit likes them just enough for that.

So when Gigglekit asks Sycamorekit to show her around camp, Morelkit’s eyes brighten at the opportunity ahead of him. One to learn more about the world outside the nursery, and one to spend time with his kin. “ Wait for me — ! “ Morelkit squeaks, bouncing after Gigglekit, though their cousin doesn’t seem too keen on showing his sister around in the first place. “ I wanna go too!

Chilledstar’s voice settles the bounce in his step, bright eyes looking up to the leader in confusion at the name they call them. “ What’s… taddapole? “ he finds himself asking as the leader crouches down, an offer that leaves Morelkit’s gaze sparkling in likeness of his sisters. The camp is quite big, and he wants to see it all before he ends up getting tired. The kit looks to his cousin, as if he’s the deciding factor. “ Can we? “​
EpC61GT.png
  • MORELKIT AMAB. He / Him. Kit of ShadowClan.
    ✧ . A blue tabby and white tom with pale, blue-gray eyes.
    ✧ . Needledrift x Chittertongue ; Adoptive son to Ferndance
    ✧ . Mentor to be determined
    ✧ . Peaceful and healing powerplay permitted!
    ✧ . Penned by Abri@_abri_ on discord, feel free to dm for plots!
    ✧ . " Speech " ; Attack