HEIGHT: 14"
LENGTH: 35"
WEIGHT: 15 ibs
LCexyKS.png

• — former name(s) : FlowerKit, FlowerPaw
    — former allegience(s): none
    — created 04.24.23 at 14 moons
    parent x parent; sibling to ?; other kin: duskpool , shiori
  • (+) Compassionate, Dependant, Encouraging (/) Hard Worker, (-) Impractical, Clingy, Anxious; talk abt it
  • single; heterosexual, monogamous / crushing on none, looking
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — will [not] start fights / will end fights / will [not] flee / will show mercy
    excels at Climbing, Tracking
    poor Swimming, Running
    sounds like
    smells like
  • SHORT DESCRIPTION / reference
    go into detail if u like

• code here :p

-reserved for aesthetic pictures-

-reserved for music-

- reserved for thread tracker-

Last edited:
Pocket

-reserved for bio-

-reserved for tags-

-reserved for music-

Last edited:
Milkpaw

-reserved for bio-

1b412053a7b59ab47149a3eb59e5804d.png
Milkpaw - male
Windclan / Apprentice

38ekP6T.png
38ekP6T.png

HEIGHT:8 inches
WEIGHT:9 ibs
LCexyKS.png

• — former name(s)- milkkit
    — former allegience(s) none
    — created 04.25.2023 at 4 moons
    parent x parent; sibling to 1 sister; all npcs
  • (+) positive traits (/) neutral traits (-) negative traits; a previously overconfident, arrogant, stubborn and self serving cat, he's growing into a thoughtful apprentice. He has fun still, yet he's becoming stricter on himself, losing that confidence, and spreading it amongst others. Coming off his high horse is not the only change he's making. The previous flirty and cocky apprentice is now observant and quiet, trying to be smart. But he still makes dumb comments. Definitely little brother vibes still.
  • relationship status; heterosexual, monogamous / crushing on whitepaw, looking
    — will start fights / will not end fights / will not flee / will show mercy
    excels at fighting, running
    poor tracking, making friends
    sounds like
    smells like someone needs a bath
  • seal lynx point with blue eyes / reference
    a broad shoulder small tom, but with large paws and still growing. Light brown rosetted scatter across a white scruffy pelt.

-reserved for music-

Last edited:
WeepingWillow

-reserved for bio-

-reserved for tags-

-reserved for music-

Last edited:
BoneFang

-reserved for bio-

-reserved for tags-

-reserved for music-

Last edited:
SparrowKit

-reserved for bio-

-reserved for tags-

-reserved for music-

Last edited:
Barleysight

-reserved for bio-

1b412053a7b59ab47149a3eb59e5804d.png
Barleysight ⚥
THUNDERCLAN / WARRIOR

dbtcf24-69ac6beb-3c73-4c24-8b7b-b7b1ce708c90.png
38ekP6T.png

HEIGHT: 8 inches

WEIGHT: 9.5 ibs

LCexyKS.png

• — former name(s) - Barleykit, barleypaw

— former allegience(s) - none

— created 05.02.2023 at 8 moons

parent x parent; sibling to Houndtooth; other kin unsure

• (+) Curious, Loyal, Subtle Protecter, Competitive, Hard working (/) Clingy, Observant, Methodical Thinker, Introverted, Listener (-) Stubborn, Impatient Perfectionist, Overthinker, Self concious; They are curious and loyal. Their drive is to learn everything they possibly can to feel more accepted into Thunderclan, especially since they were abandoned here, rather than born in Thunderclan. But Thunderclan is their home and family, and though they are not a fighter, they would fight tooth and nail for their clan, resulting in that subtle protective that they usually do not seem to show. Since they dont yet feel entirely accepted into Thunderclan quite yet, even if they are, they can be very competitive in learning and showing off. Normally, this would fall in the negative category, but they use it for self-improvement, and growth rather than solely winning on the expense of others. They are consistently working to be able to prove themself more and more to be able to grow into a strong warrior of Thunderclan. They are always more than eager to help those around them, and get to their duties or their training. Barleypaw does express clinginess to those they care about. They stress about their health, mental and physical, and would sacrifice themself to be able to keep those close to them close, and would even sacrifice themself to protect them. More into their training, they are a very visual learner, and observant of their surroundings and everything they can possibly learn from. It shows in this aspect of how she thinks, able to solve problems very quickly, and ability to carefully observe the possibilities of different scenarios. Though they are introverted and would much rather keep to themself and their own doings, they are an absolutely amazing listener, and also very respectful of those around them. They may become more social once their apprenticeship is over, and they feel more comfortable with themselves. But for now, Barleypaw is very self-conscious, and seeks that validation from others, or they unfortunately would think that they are not doing enough. KilldeerCry does an amazing job at that, which keeps their motivation high to keep on learning! But they can also beat themselves up by not being able to properly do something that they couldn't do on the first time. They can curse to themselves, and may even cry and become sensitive to the fact that they failed. They will overthink the small things, and has to reassure themself that it will be fine after they calm down.

• single ; exploring sexuality, exploring monogamous & polyamorous / crushing on no one yet, not looking?

— will not start fights / will end fights / will flee / will show mercy

excels at Problem Solving, Observing the small things, Book Smarts , Climbing

poor Fighting, Dealing with Failure, Understanding Social Interactions.

sounds like Blue Diamond - Steven Universe

smells like Tall grass, and tree sap.

• SH Chocolate Tabby w/ high white. / reference

A black tabby with medium fur, and minty green eyes. They have a lean frame, and not much for muscles. They would tire an opponent out with their agility, before theyd actually strike them. White covers around their pink nose across their muzzle, down their chin, and through their flank, leaving the brown and blacks on their head and limbs, with a few white patches on their tail.

-reserved for music-

Last edited:
LilacHeart

-reserved for bio-

lilacbird

GENERAL INFO.

lilac - colour of her fur. bird - because of size and skittishness.
lilackit, lilacpaw.
27 moons, Sept 12 (Virgo)
warrior
afab & pansexual
single

APPEARANCE.
fluffy like cotton balls, lilac tortie with high white. she has cerulean eyes, and a short form.
long desc
scars/injuries
anything else you can think of

MENTALITY.
intp - The INTP type describes a person who is energized by time alone (Introverted), who focuses on ideas and concepts rather than facts and details (iNtuitive), who makes decisions based on logic and reason (Thinking) and who prefers to be spontaneous and flexible rather than planned and organized (Perceiving).

zodiac - virgo (Sept 12th ) - They are naturally happy and always look on the bright side. Whether they possess a great deal of wealth or only a nominal amount, they find a way to give something to someone who has less.

hp house - ravenclaw - Virgos and ravenclaw value intelligence, a defining quality of both the zodiac sign and the Hogwarts house. Sometimes, their curiosity gets them lost in their own minds.

-pos:
---sweet- she's always positive, or tries to be. she's gentle, and at least always has positives to say to another. she's empathetic, and compassionate about others around her.
---Dreamer- wonders the secrets of the lands they reside in. thinks of big theories, and is very open to new ideas. the "why" is always her go to when she's curious. free thinker and imaginative.
---intelligent- over analytical because even though she struggles to meet people, she wants to learn about them. she wants to learn about everything, and this includes the intelligence she holds, having amazing memory and excellent observations.

-neutral:
---determined- if she's assigned to something, she wants to get it done. she will take however long to do it, and often overworks herself as long as she's independent.
---reserved- she finds herself comfortable alone. but when she is with others, she does have fun. she even relaxed a bit.

-neg:
---Insecure- this really affects her mind, feeling she gets in the way and unable to help someone with the crushing anxiety that she would mess up. she gets a pit of anxiety when she has to be in large crowds and declined gathering joining if offered.
---dissassociative- locks up like a deer in headlights and bottles stuff to the point of breaking down. she can be rather sensitive, but usually tries to avoid conflict.
---cautious- very skittish and overwhelmed by new things. she wants to learn more, to accept change, but it takes her a bit to do so. her curiosity only goes so far.
intp
alignment
ravenclaw
any mental illnesses etc

RELATIONSHIPS.
easy hard to form platonic relationships
easy to form romantic relationships
mate of noone
crushing on no one.
parent to none.
child of tbd.
sibling none.

-reserved for music-

Last edited:

Fast, four hundred on the dash- words here

• ooc : — ​

• 1b412053a7b59ab47149a3eb59e5804d.png
    Milkpaw - male
    Windclan / Apprentice

38ekP6T.png
    38ekP6T.png

HEIGHT:8 inches
    WEIGHT:9 ibs
    LCexyKS.png

• — former name(s)- milkkit
      — former allegience(s) none
      — created 04.25.2023 at 4 moons
      parent x parent; sibling to 1 sister; all npcs
    • (+) positive traits (/) neutral traits (-) negative traits; a previously overconfident, arrogant, stubborn and self serving cat, he's growing into a thoughtful apprentice. He has fun still, yet he's becoming stricter on himself, losing that confidence, and spreading it amongst others. Coming off his high horse is not the only change he's making. The previous flirty and cocky apprentice is now observant and quiet, trying to be smart. But he still makes dumb comments. Definitely little brother vibes still.
    • relationship status; heterosexual, monogamous / crushing on whitepaw, looking
      — will start fights / will not end fights / will not flee / will show mercy
      excels at fighting, running
      poor tracking, making friends
      sounds like
      smells like someone needs a bath
    • seal lynx point with blue eyes / reference
      a broad shoulder small tom, but with large paws and still growing. Light brown rosetted scatter across a white scruffy pelt.

Last edited:

Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Last edited:
Reply with your character(s) to see how Lilacbird feels about them!

Snakeblink /

"I- I want to know him better. I d-dont think that he meant to scare me that bad... but, now I'm kind of nervous t-to talk to him. D-do you think that was his way to want to be friends with me?"

Silverbreath /
"If.. he hadn't brought me out of my shell, made me laugh and enjoy the clouds that day- I dont think i would want to try so hard to make friends again. He made it seem so easy to laugh, to smile and see that everything was alright. I hope he stays friends with me for a while, really."

Lichentail /
"I do look up to them, and I respect everything they do for us as a clan... they keep themself so busy making sure they have time for everyone else- but where is the time for her to take a breath of fresh air? I consider lichen a friend, and I know if I asked them to watch the twilight again, they would take the few minutes to do so. And I would do it, just to see the relaxation in those tired eyes again."

Last edited: